CR
Carlton R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Carlton said he loves them, but they couldn't fix his vehicle and he had to take it somewhere else.

Joe M.

Pat T.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
06/26/2021
Inspection 6/25/21
Extremely efficient and friendly. I believe WMW began inspection as soon as I arrived with key and paperwork. While I waited, I read my book in a comfortable armchair.
Wait time was surprisingly short.

Jackie D.
Supply, NC
06/19/2021 Category: Service
Jackie said he went there on his brother in law's recommendation. He found the business to be very considerate and it was a very friendly atmosphere.

Jane M.
06/03/2021
Friendly staff that treats you well.
They have always been very nice and professional. They make every effort to help you in any way from a minor thing to a large job.

Jamie C.
Holly Ridge, NC
BMW M3
05/26/2021
Honest and easy to communicate with
Fixed my poor girl. Nice to have the M3 back on all cylinders and noiseless.

TV
Tom V.
West End, NC
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Tom said the business made every effort to address and identify the problem. However, they were not able to solve the issue.

FK
Frank K.
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Frank said they did everything right, they were honest, they did a real good job, it was done quick, and everything was perfect.

05/22/2021
Great Service Again!
Recently took the mini in for oil change, inspection, 2 new tires, lights replaced and wheel fixed. As always, great communication and timely service!

Stacey S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/21/2021
Easy appointments and reliable services
Easy appointments and reliable services at affordable prices. They don’t push unnecessary work and are honest if it’s something outside of their scope will refer out. Love that level of honesty.

GR
Gail R.
05/18/2021
Y’all rock!!
I just wanted to give a shout out to Hannah and Tim. Yesterday I’d left my roughly running car (without an appointment) and you got it back to me purring like a kitten before the end of the day. This proves to me you go the distance to assist your customers.

EG
Eldridge G.
Mercedes-Benz S320
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Eldridge said they were very professional and very helpful. He would definitely recommend the business for service.

James M.
05/13/2021 Category: Service
James said they always seem to do a good job, don't push things and fix things right. Cliff is really good and he appreciates how he explains everything.

Joanne L.
05/05/2021
Exceeded My Expectations!
I had an appointment for Wednesday morning but couldn’t drop off the car on Wednesday morning so I asked if I could drop the car off on Tuesday. They said sure! I dropped the car off at about 12:30 and even got a great suggestion from Hannah on a nearby place to grab lunch. Much to my surprise I got a call at 3:30 on Tuesday that my car was ready. I was even able to pick it up after hours with new secure key lockers. Excellent customer service experience.

John A.
05/05/2021
Staff is very knowledgable.
They are experts. I feel I can trust them . I won't take my BMW to anyone else for servicing or repairs.