Continue reading recommended reviews

Steve M.
Wilmington, NC
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
01/14/2021
WMWs Delivers
Dateline: Jan 14, 2021
For the past few days I was hearing strange noises under the hood on my 2001 BMW 330i. My diagnosis thought it might be a bad pulley or possible water pump. A quick stop at WMW identified the problem as a water pump bearing that failed prematurely. Tim, the owner, insisted I leave the car right away as a catastrophic failure was a real possibility. Today I picked up my car with a new water pump replaced under warranty at no charge. No hassle, no questions and a loaner car was provided for the 24 hours to fix. Always gratifying to see a shop stand by their work and replacement parts. A big thank you to Tim and the team at WMW. The car runs as new and I continue to depend on WMW for my BMW service .....since Nov 2016.

Dateline Nov 11, 2019
Today marks Year #3 of service by Wilmington Motor Works after my purchase of a 2001 BMW 330i in Nov 2016. Today I had my NC State Inspection, oil change and in depth mechanical review by the team at WMW's, including pictures to document any questionable items. They gave me notice I need my rear brakes done in the next three months. Bottom line....WMW's continues to have this car running as new. I can't say enough about the quality of their work and attention to detail.

Dateline June 12 2019
Today I had the transmission fluid changed in my 2001 BMW 330i. The fluid is supposed to last the lifetime of the car, but after 145K miles I was starting to experience slower shifting at higher RPM shift points. It was clearly time for a filter and fluid change. Now the transmission shifts as new. Another no hassle repair by the team at Wilmington Motor Works.

Dateline 2 March 2019
Tim and the team at Wilmington Motor Works continue to amaze me with the quality of their work. Last month my 2001 BMW 330i with 142K miles was starting slow with longer and longer crank times. A quick call got me an appointment in two days. Their diagnosis was the original fuel pump was showing the early signs of failure. Later that day I had a new fuel pump and while it was there I elected to change out the coil and plugs for each cylinder. The car continues to run as new and I continue to depend on WMW for my BMW service.

Dateline 4 Oct 2018
I've now been a customer for 2 years and my BMW 330i runs like it just left the factory in 2001. And I attribute that to Tim and his team at Wilmington Motor Works. Today was a routine maintenance visit and NC Inspection. They just keep on delivering the service and support that keeps me coming back. A truly trusted partner.

Dateline 6 Nov 2016
In Nov 2016 I purchased a 2001 BMW 330i that needed some work to bring all the maintenance items up to date. After doing some research in early 2017, I selected Wilmington Motor Works to do a complete service inspection and update all key operating systems. I found their work to be very thorough and reasonably priced. And when I had one issue with a persistent small leak, they did everything required to make it right. For me, that is the mark of a proven and trusted service provider. Sometimes cars like mine can be challenging to work on with highly integrated systems and very tight tolerances. This is where the team at Wilmington Motor Works shines ....they have the knowledge, skills and tools to keep these machines running like new and that makes me a customer for life.

Rick W.
Franklin, NC
05/13/2019
Awful
Unprofessional and pathetic

FR
fred r.
01/20/2019
wilmington motor works is Terrible dont trust them
wmotorwwilmington motor works is Terrible , don't trust them!!!! I had them change the oil and do an inspection of my 06 mini cooper s jcw . it needed some work done ,ok cool thay seam cool and got good revues so I let them work on my baby . it needed an oil pan seal and power stering hoses . well wen I brought them the car I ask the lady at the desk that thears something wrong with the front end pleas look at it and tell me whats going on . I told her in on the phone and in a text .she said she would . she never called or text . all I got was an email saying my car was done . thay lied to me. and thay did not test drive my car after compleating the job . wen I went to pick it up it was ackting like I had flat tire I did not . I had a lose axel nut , not a lug nut but an axel nut . the point is I can work on my own car .I can do every thing thear guys can.. I just wanted to find a place I could trust to take care of my baby. Wilmington motor works is not the place for this mini fanorks@gmail.com

DO
Dennis O.
Wilmington, NC
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

Jordan P.
Wilmington, NC
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.