Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.625/5Overall Rating 2.625/5rating 2.625rating 2.625rating 2.625

NM
Nadine M.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Emergency
Daughter attends school in Jackson, Mississippi. She needed immediate attention to her vehicle. They took care of her without her parents being around. Got her back on the road again. Thanks a million
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks You for the great review. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your experience.

Indianola, MS
11/01/2018 Category: Service
NO COMMENT
AWFUL
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your last service visit. I will be contacting you shortly to discuss your visit.

AN
April N.
10/29/2018
A dealership sent by God.
When I say I walk in feeling like I was known from the beginning to end process. Form my sales person Quinn, to the magic number worker Raine all the way to the signing of the paper with Micheal, they made me feel so comfortable. I walk out with a brand new car, tears,a smile and friendship for life. I'm Soo happy
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank You for the great review and for taking the time to share your experience. We a value your business and your feedback.

RA
Roy A.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and quick.
Everyone is very friendly at this dealership in Madison. My only complaint is that I wish you offered a loaner car especially when a service is longer than 2 hours. I don't think you offer to bring anyone home either. I am by myself and just have to wait for the service to be performed. It is okay now because my vehicle does not require lots of service because it is new. However when it gets older I am not going to like having to wait hours while it is being maintenance.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for the Great Review. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience. I will be contacting you shortly to discuss your concerns

GG
Gerald G.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!
Five Stars
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks for the Great Review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and value your business

PM
Patricia M.
Brandon, MS
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I was greated fairly quickly & directed to the waiting room. Took a bit longer than I expected BUT, the service writer was awesome. He kept giving me updates. What I loved, was that this was a new car in for 1st oil change. There were things I didn’t know how to operate & I was sorta frustrated. He took the time to get in car & review with me how to do a couple of the most pressing things. That made me feel so good and I left there feeling like I had just bought my car new again! So appreciative of this service writer. Hope they know he is a valuable employee!
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank You for the Five Star review and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

KR
Kechandra R.
10/12/2018
Best Salesman EVER
I recently bought a car from here a 2018 kia optima. Derek assisted me he meet all my needs, but what I love the most he didn't make me feel like I need to make a decision that day. Because he did that I was able to make a clear mind decision without stress or regretting my decision. If you go buy a car ask for Derek, but I can't forget Marcus he is the manager and he was excellent as well. This was my best car buying experience ever.

Thank You for the Great Review and for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

Mahesh M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
None
None
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. Thank You for taking the time to share your experience and i will be contacting you shortly to discuss your experience.

Forest, MS
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Normally great service needed improvement
What should have taken 2-3 hours took an entire day. I learned, via an overheard conversation late in the afternoon, that the service department was understaffed the day I was there. If I had been told that earlier in the morning, I could have made arrangements to get a ride to my work place - which was some twenty miles away.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and that you had obvious delays in your service visit. I will be contacting you shortly to discuss in more detail your experience.

Michael M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Immediate response
Hit a pothole in Jackson and blew 2 tires on veloster. It was just before closing. They got me a tow and had me back on the road the next morning. Great job. Matt was very helpful.

Thanks for the great review and for taking your time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

TK
Tiffany K.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Your staff
Matt was especially helpful as one of our tire pressure signal (can't remember what it is actually call) and ended up getting it fixed for me. I was very happy with the overall experience and am loving the nexen tires I got. They ride smooth and our car doesn't pull anymore.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank You for the 5 star review and for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Hazlehurst, MS
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Service needs improvement
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I have attempted to contact you to discuss and have been unable to reach you. I would like to discuss your experience with you. Please Contact me at your convenience #601-914-4200

Thomas S.
Utica, MS
08/30/2018 Category: Service
The service at this location has been outstanding. Since I have been coming here, I am very happy with the service and attention from the service department, especially Matt.

JJ
Joseph J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Wilson Premier service
They are conveniently located and can drop you off at work or home while work is completed if needed. The staff is always helpful and I feel the service rendered is good.

Marianna W.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful service advisor, Matt Tapin
My Genesis wouldn't start on Friday afternoon. The dash said "ignition not recognizing key." I didn't think the battery would be dead since the radio, a/c and lights on dash worked. I called the dealership and Matt Tapin, Service advisor was very helpful in giving me several ideas to try. Unfortunately, they didn't work. He pulled up my account and reminded me I still have Roadside Assistance available on my Extended Warranty Plan. I had the car towed to the dealership and on Saturday, Matt called to say the car battery was dead. He replaced it and the car was ready by noon.

Marianne M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Always Courteous
I appreciate the staff here. They are always courteous and professional.
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out the survey as well as the kind words.  We take pride in providing the best customer experience and we appreciate your business.  We look forward to taking care of all of your future service needs.

Thanks again

08/04/2018 Category: Service
review
none
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thanks for filling out the survey.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of all of your vehicle needs.

Thanks again,
Nick Payne
Wilson Premier Hyundai

Vicksburg, MS
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Matt in Service makes it easy for me to bring my car in for service or repairs. I can trust what he tells me.

RN
Roderick N.
07/28/2018
AC Repair Morphed Into a Gasket/Engine Replacement.
Brought a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe in due to AC problems. The initial estimate indicated $1,300 in repairs. With taxes and service shop fees (which was not included in original estimate), the total initial cost was $1,408. It was suggested that we also get driving and timing belts replaced. Picked the vehicle up, there was a flashing engine warning light on. In addition, the vehicle was driving noticeably worse than when I brought it in. The service people refused to reset the car's computer and told me that the engine warning message would likely return and to just ignore it. I brought the car back in to them a couple of days later. This "new" diagnosis indicated between $3,300 and $3,900 additional cost for gasket replacement and/or engine replacement. Had I been told about this initially, I could have made a more informed decision about whether it was worth it to invest all this money into repairing this vehicle. Please beware that their diagnosis isn't as comprehensive as you might expect. The service that I received was incompetent. I would never do business with this place again.

John R.