Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5rating 4.5555556
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I took my car in for updates/recall and to repair my rear view mirror. Service was courteous and job was done well. They did have some miscommunication about when my car would be ready causing me to have to leave and come back 2 hours later BUT they washed and detailed the car in an attempt to make things right. Very fair. Nice Folks.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
FAST SERVICE
I spoke with Greg Smith and I was in and out quickly.

Joseph R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Done on time and complete

Canton, MS
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Good customer service

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil changes
Takes too long
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I just wanted to apologize again for you having to wait 2 hours to have your vehicle returned to you for the oil change. I will assure you we are working on getting this process down to less than 1 hour. Again my apologies and personal assurrance we are working daily to improve upon ourselves and will make better use of your time.

LG
Luther G.
Edwards, MS
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Engine problems
Very poor service and customer service
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Mr. Luther
I was reading your comments on the survey and it seems we werent listening to you as you explained to us what  your vehicle was doing. I first want to appologize for that and also reach out and see what we can do to make this right with you?
we are fully dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction and want to work with you to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. I would like to call you and try to find resolution to your concerns. Or you can call me which is easiest for you at 601-540-3267 (cell) 601-856-6423 office.
Thanks

Richard S.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Wilson service dept.
Ready to service and able to do the job wright

BT
Billy T.
Brookhaven, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service-Service Department
On my visit to get an oil change I had a problem with one of the service desk technicians. Instead of addressing the issue myself I called back on Monday and spoke with the service manager. Mr Greg was so polite, professional & patient with handling my issues. He not only listened but also apologized for the bad experience I had. I look forward to being serviced again by Hyundai Wilson Service Department after speaking with him.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
The new service manager is very courteous and professional.

GG
Gerald G.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Gerald

Ken M.
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/19/2019 Category: Service
service manager was very personalble and professional.
none
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate you as our customer and we know how important you are to our success.

WIlson Premier Hyundai

Rebecca B.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Always top-of-the-line customer service
My car service experiences my whole life were always terrifying because I always felt like I was going to get scammed or overcharged or treated poorly. Not once have I ever been to the Wilson Hyundai Service dept with that same fear, as I have always been treated with respect and given honest feedback from them. I actually enjoy getting to see the service department because they go above and beyond!

PM
Patricia M.
Brandon, MS
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Timely and helpful
They listen to you. This past visit they got me in and out on time for my doctor visit. I had a question about how to adjust my seat and Matthew took time to come out to my car and help me.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Hello Ms. Mcnulty

Just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the great survey you gave us, your business is vital as well as your satisfacton when you visit our service dept.
if you have a need or any questions at anytime please call me at 601-540-3267 cell or email me at customercare@wilsonpremierhyundai.com

Again Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicles,
601-856-6423

AO
Annie O.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Recall repairs
Wilson has taken good care of me and my Sonata and made it easy for me to get to work while my car was being repaired.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Ms. Oeth for such a great review of our service dept. I know we arent perfect but we will continue dailt to strive to make your eevry experience even better. Again we thank you for entrusting us with your automotive servicing needs.
If I can be of service please feel free to call me at 601-540-3267 cell or email customercare@wilsonpremierhyundai.com

Robert G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe 20,000 mile service
Not a good service experience from a time standpoint, however, the service work was excellent.

Hello Mr. Gaston,
My name is Greg Smith the new Service Manager for Wilson Premier Hyundai in Ridgeland, I wanted to apologize for the time it took to have your vehicle serviced. We are making inprovements daily to better our customer service starting with more prompt time frames of getting your vehicle in and out of the service dept. and keeping all our customers informed better than we have in the past.
I agree and understand your time is valuable and appreciate you allowing us to service your transportation needs. I will give you my personal assurance that we will be improving and your business is vital to our sucess. If I can be of assistance or if you have any questions please feel free to call me at 601-540-3267 cell or email: customercare@wilsonhyundaipremier.com

Hyundai Service Manager

KO
Karen O.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Great people! Friendly and helpful!
I love my Hyundai and everyone in the service department is so friendly and answers any question I ask and explains what I need to know. My only complaint is in scheduling. I scheduled an oil change online for 10:00am. The schedule did not show any times taken when I scheduled (which was the day before I went) I thought I'd be in and out in 30 min. - it took 2 hours! I will not schedule online again - I'll just call and ask how busy it is before I go.

Ms. Orsini

Thank you for your review it is greatly appreciated. If I can do anything for you at any time please feel free to contact me (Greg Smith) Service Manager at 601-540-3267 cell or customercare@wilsonpremierhyundai.com

Matthew S.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast, Efficient service
Matt is always friendly and helpful in the service department. He keeps me up to date on any needed service and makes good recommendations. That's why I keep going back to Wilson Premier Hyundai.
Lauren B. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Matthew,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Have a great day,

Renee G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Aggravating

Renee,

I am very sorry that this has happened and I will get with Matt and make sure we get this taken care of for you and we will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks,

Thomas S.
Utica, MS
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Skeptical
Was not happy with the finance part of my purchase. The salesman was beyond expectations, but was disappointed with fiance, regarding refund from my previous purchase. Not very good with attention to detail, and follow up.

Mr. Sierant,

I am very sorry that you did not have a good experience with the finance department and I will be contacting you to see how I can get this situation rectified for you.

Thanks,

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service, just limited on Saturdays
The dealership was able to change my oil, but I will have to return to address a steering concern due to limited Saturday staff.

Edward,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! I am very sorry that your steering issue could not be looked at on a Saturday, we try not to do diganostic work on Saturdays because we take alot of walkins and appointments on Saturdays. I would be more than happy to set up a time for you to come back and have your vehicle looked at.

I will be calling you soon,

Wilso Premier Hyundai

David M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept
Matt was excellent. I called and left messages for GM to tell her how helpful he was.
I received zero phone calls back. I was not impressed. If I am calling to give accolades and cannot get a phone call, needless to say I would not get a call If I had an issue.
Service dept was great. Would not recommend dealership .
Lauren B. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

David,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle! I appreciate your kind words about Matt and am so glad that he was able to give you a five star experience! I had a note to call you and called the number on the note and called before I left town last Friday! Please give me a call at 601-856-6423 as I do not believe I had the correct number for you I would love to hear about your experience!

Happy New Year!