4.5

Ariel J.
Richland, MS
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2020 Category: Service
I wish I could take back all the stars
After completing my survey I received a call from the dealership asking why I gave a 4 star review, and that my 4 star review would be considered a failing score for them. I was puzzled and really didn’t know what to say simply because it’s MY REVIEW and MY OPINION! I would have never guessed I’d be interrogated the way I was about the score. I explained that the visit was good but not great & the thing I did not like was swing workers stand outside until someone arrived with the key at exactly 8:00 which was time of opening. To me, that was tacky! But what was even more TACKY is the caller asking me “Well you didn’t have to wait did you, weren’t they able to assist you immediately” As if he was up set that I didn’t provide all 5s!! What a joke this place is. I feel bullied and attacked. I’ll be looking into trading in this car immediately!

Laura M.
Lexington, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Service at Wilson Premier Hyundai
The Salesperson Tommie Walden at the Hyundai Service Department in Ridgeland, MS is great. She made my wait enjoyable. She made sure I was comfortable and informed me about my vehicle as I waited. Great teamwork. 😃

LH
Lateshia H.
Clinton, MS
09/08/2020 Category: Service
The Workers
Harley made sure my vehicle was well taken care off and he was very patient and kind.

BR
Billa R.
Canton, MS
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Billa's Car
Great dealership

08/27/2020 Category: Service
Service was great! In and out

LG
Latanya G.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
No worries
I had an issue with my car, which I had just bought two months ago, I called and was told to bring it in. Tommie, took care of me and made sure my issue was handled. And she was super sweet on top of that!

Great service Dept.

Lexington, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Great Attitude/Professional
The atmosphere is heart-warning and pleasant. The service is extremely great. Highly recommended. Great staff.

Ken M.
2014 Hyundai Equus
08/19/2020 Category: Service
great service
professionalism, waiting area comfortable and accomadating. staff is prompt and very cordial

FJ
Florene J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Personnel
Dealership has great staff and offer good services!

Ruleville, MS
07/30/2020 Category: Service
The tech is awesome.
The tech did a great job. He fixed my problem and made sure it worked properly several times before i left.

Sarah B.
Brandon, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wilson Hyundai is GREAT
Thanks to the staff at Wilson Hyundai in Ridgeland MS for always making us feel like family and keeping our family car safe!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Exceptional service
My service experience was exceptional. I appreciate the professionalism of the staff and keeping me well informed of my car's maintenance. Thank you for being knowledgeable in answering all of my questions and providing quality service with a smile. The reception area is filled with delicious, fresh snacks. My car wash is well detailed with a shiny finish. I appreciate Greg and all of the staff for providing me with such a welcomed atmosphere each and everytime I visit Wilson Premier Hyundai.

Shannon H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Greg
Atmosphere. Greg makes sure that his customers are taken care of