Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.4545455/5Overall Rating 4.4545455/5Overall Rating 4.4545455/5Overall Rating 4.4545455/5rating 4.4545455
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

Jonithan H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work on Genesis sensor (Thank you Matt!)
Great customer service from MATT the service manager (front desk). Aside from being a great Veteran (thank you for supporting our Veterans "Wilson Premier," Ridgeland, MS.), Matt is the most caring automotive service manager I have ever seen. We were Mercedes folks until Genesis came along. Great car and great service from Ridgeland, MS. WIll buy again from them due to service. Fair dealership!
Dr. Jon H......

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Aa always the service department did a fantastic job. Got me in & out with no problem. The y are always professional as courteous
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you as always for your kind words and allowing us to service your vehicle. We know you could have went anywhere to have your work done but you chose us. For that we are very grateful.

601-906-0205

Raleigh, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2019 Category: Service
excellent, all around service
trustworthy, professional, courteous, many thanks!
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on our service dept. We strive to high the highest mark possible and look forward to seeing you again.

Service manager

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH
The service department is very professional and makes me feel welcomed.

FJ
Florene J.
Jackson, MS
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Ilove the waiting area! There's always water, coffee, tea, and pop corn available while you wait. There is also a mobile phone charging station and free wi-fi to use while you wait!!
The staff is awesome!! They are always very friendly and always professional! This location is a great place to wait for repairs on your vehicle!
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your review of our service dept. We will continue to strive for perfection on each and every visit you have with us. You are appreciated Ms Florene!!!!

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Long wait, and returned my car smelling like cigarettes
I moved to Jackson a few months after I purchased my car from a different dealership. I needed to get my first oil change. When I first arrived at the Wilson Premier Hyundai, I was told that since it was my first oil change that it would be free which I was happily surprised. However, 10 minutes later I was told that it would not be free since I did not purchase the car from that particular dealership. I was also told when I arrived that they were busy so my oil change would take 45 minutes to an hour. Well after an hour and a half of waiting, I got in my car to leave and it smelled like cigarettes. Overall, I was irritated with the whole experience.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Ms. A.P.
I am deeply sadden reading your survey and how your service was far less than standard here at our service dept. I want to appologize and also make this right with you however I can. I will be contacting you shortly to speak about the details of what took place and also work with you on making this situation better if at all possible.

Stevie H.
05/31/2019
Mother's Day Gift
I purchased my wife a used vehicle from Wilson Hyundai for Mother's Day. There was a couple of minor issues after the purchase was finalized. Doug and Rachel have bent over backwards to accommodate us and make things right. I highly recommend anyone looking for a dependable vehicle see Doug or Rachel at Wilson Hyundai.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you sir we appreciate you business and your purchase We look forward to seeing you again.

Courtney C.
Learned, MS
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Matt in Service
I am a typical woman... I know nothing about vehicles. Matt has been so patient with me and fully explains everything going on with my vehicle. He takes the time with me even though several people are looking for him and constantly calling for him. He makes the experience enjoyable and comfortable.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you so much for your great review of our service dept (mainly Matt) :-) he is one of the hardest working people we have on staff hands down. Also he asked me to tell you thank you for repsonding.

RY
Raven Y.
Clinton, MS
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Matt always takes care of me.. he’s the best!!
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Ms Raven for your recent review as always its a peasure to serve you and help keep you on the road.

EB
Emily B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Review title
All staff were extremely attentive. Whenever I go in to get my oil changed (which is quite often because I use my Hyundai to travel frequently), they are always right there for me, ready to take care of things. Very friendly staff.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for the great survey, as always it is our pleasure to serve you and look forward to seeing you again. Matt says hello....

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service excellent people to deal with
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

thank you for your business. we look forward to seeing you again.;

Canton, MS
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Mr. Smith
Thank you Mr. Smith for going above and beyond take make sure I am a satisfied customer, I will be back!

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Mr. Smith
Mr. Greg Smith is the only reason why I gave this place a second chance. Overall the people inside are nice. However, it shouldn’t take 3/4 hours to do an oil change, especially if I scheduled an appointment.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Ms. Courtney, I am saddened to know we didnt fulfil your request to replace your bulb after you even paid for it. I do hope we completed your request and replaced the correct bulb without any issues. If you still have any concerns or other issues that require my assistance please let me know.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Services
I will recommend my friends & family to Wilson Premier for all their service needs. Although the service department was behind and booked to capacity they accommodated me. I was so thankful they did & I appreciate the work it took to accomplish my needs. Thank You all again & I appreciate the hard work.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for your review we are here to serve you at anytime. Its you who make us what we are. Your business is greatly appreciated.

PM
Patricia M.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Personalized Service
I LOVE having Matt always there writing me up & answering my many questions. He always makes sure customers’ concerns are addressed. He is very customer oriented. I appreciate that very much. I hope he is there for a long time. So many people seem to come and go. (This is why I started to come there. I like to see some continuity in my care.) I’ve was in mgt for many years. If you care about your employees, they will care for your customers!

Joann B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Always on time and fast
Great service auto dealer. I still waiting on my free car wash..
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Ms. Joann
Thank you for the time you took to leave us a great review, We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. When you're ready for the car wash let us know and we will set you an appt. to have that done. Matt says he will wash it himself if he had too and I'll help.

Jonithan H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Matt, The greatest service manager ever!
Matt handled everything from entering the service area to obtaining my car with full servicing completed. Matt's attention to servicing my car was amazing. You are lucky to have such a great service manager. I will definitely buy another car from your dealership solely based on the way you service vehicles.
Super job!
Dr. Jonithan P. Hatcher
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Dr. Jonithan for the perfect 5 star review, its very much appreciated.

Charity B.
Jackson, MS
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Charity B
I had to have my car towed back to the dealership a month after I had a starter installed. The service department said they tested my battery but somehow I needed a battery and I feel that wasn't fair to me.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Ms. Charity
I do understand what you are saying and hate to hear that happened. Unfortunately a battery's life span can't always be predicted. I am willing to talk with you if you'd like to hopefully help us both feel better about the situation. It is and always will be our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. PLease feel free to email or call me at any time to discuss any concerns you have about your vehicle or concerns you may have in general.

customercare@wilsonpremierhyundai.com

05/04/2019 Category: Service
Services
I recommend Wilson Premier for all service needs!! They aim to please & satisfy customers!!
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Ms. Lastangela, It is and always is a pleasure to serve you!!!! you are for sure a person that leaves an impression on those around you of kindness and happiness. Thank you again for chosing us as your service center. I look forward to seeing you again.

MT
Mary T.
Madison, MS
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Oil cange
I got there without an appointment and was able to get my oil change quickly. I was out in less than an hour. JJ spoke to me and made sure everything was being taken care of.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Ms. mary for the great review, we are striving daily to be better at what we do daily and its refreshing to know its working!!! We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to serve you and look forawrd to many many many many more visits in the future.

RD
Renee D.
Indianola, MS
04/28/2019 Category: Service
My favorite brand of car that's the only car I ever owned or but
Love the cars love the service love the people Hyundai is number one for me everyone is so nice so polite and just me in and out I recommend you try Hyundai
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for such a great response and rating of your service. We will continue to do all we can to keep you in the Hyundai Family or the next 80 years.
We appreciate your busniess