4.6

01/06/2021 Category: Service
The place I will take my car
My car was treated with great care here at Wilson autoshop. The customer service was really good.

KK
Kenyada K.
Tchula, MS
12/28/2020
Professional and Competent
I had a horrible experience with a car company before WPH. I came here, and I was amazed by the professionalism, friendliness, and great support given! I walked away with a beautiful car and a great experience! Will come back and recommend them to anyone!

Madison, MS
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/27/2020 Category: Service
Great service experience...
...you get your appointment online and just drop off your car. It’s very easy.

CK

Leland, MS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent staff
Wilson Premier Hyundai staff is extremely courteous and knowledgeable . They are by far the best staff I’ve ever bought a car from

FH
Frances H.
11/18/2020
Great place to purchase a car
Went above and beyond my expectations! Would definitely recommend

LW
Leonard W.
Camden, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Staff are friendly
I would most definitely recommend to a coworker or friend

LD
Latiffany D.
Canton, MS
10/24/2020 Category: Service
The customer service is awesome!!!

PM
Patricia M.
Brandon, MS
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Maintenance Service
The service writer was very helpful and respectful. Very knowledgeable too. They are thorough and are willing to work with you on time, etc.
The waiting room is comfy and has water and light snacks. Plus a charging station.

Dana H.

10/05/2020 Category: Service
THE PLACE TO BE!!!
THEY GET THE JOB DONE!

10/02/2020 Category: Service
They are always considerate and courteous. I really appreciate that often there is a real person to answer the phone, so I don't have to listen to a long automated menu to press the right button. They also provide a ride to and from work if I need to leave my vehicle there. Thank you!

Kaiyla B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/01/2020 Category: Service
They quickly figured out what was wrong with my car, and fixed it at an affordable cost! I’d went to other places that tried to charge me an arm and a leg, but Wilson charged me even less than what I’d imagined it would be. Extremely professional people, and I would definitely return.

AJ
Ariel J.
Richland, MS
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2020 Category: Service
I wish I could take back all the stars
After completing my survey I received a call from the dealership asking why I gave a 4 star review, and that my 4 star review would be considered a failing score for them. I was puzzled and really didn’t know what to say simply because it’s MY REVIEW and MY OPINION! I would have never guessed I’d be interrogated the way I was about the score. I explained that the visit was good but not great & the thing I did not like was swing workers stand outside until someone arrived with the key at exactly 8:00 which was time of opening. To me, that was tacky! But what was even more TACKY is the caller asking me “Well you didn’t have to wait did you, weren’t they able to assist you immediately” As if he was up set that I didn’t provide all 5s!! What a joke this place is. I feel bullied and attacked. I’ll be looking into trading in this car immediately!

Laura M.
Lexington, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Service at Wilson Premier Hyundai
The Salesperson Tommie Walden at the Hyundai Service Department in Ridgeland, MS is great. She made my wait enjoyable. She made sure I was comfortable and informed me about my vehicle as I waited. Great teamwork. 😃