CASEY S.
Honda Civic Si
04/09/2021
Needs a 10 star rating.
5 stars isn't enough. Constantly updated with service. Any questions I had were answered. Treated me professionally and like family. Couldn't express the great service.

AT
AARON T.
Oakdale, LA
GMC Yukon XL
03/18/2021
They handle their business
The communication from the begining to end was very well. Diagnostics to done. Insuring me they were on top of the job. Dealing with warranty the department for me took a lotof head ache of my shoulders. They replaced my wifes engine in a timely matter. Im very happy with their work and i would use them again if needed.

DN
DENNIS N.
Ocala, FL
03/16/2021
Dead water pimp
My water pump gave out Saturday 3/13 on I49. AAA assisted and dropped my truck at Darrells. Monday morning Brother ordered parts and started disassembly. Had me back on the road in 4 hours. David also helped me take care of a personal errand while the truck was being done. Very personable and friendly. If I lived in that area, I’d certainly go back. But they got a traveler back on the road. Thanks so much guys! Dennis

AP
AMBER P.
Leesville, LA
Chevrolet Cruze
03/03/2021
Nice and kind people
They are very nice an kind they know what they are doing an do a great job

NH
NATHAN H.
Honda Ridgeline
02/19/2021
World Class Service
My Ridgeline was due for the 100K timing belt, water pump, and spark plug change. I was in CENLA for a few weeks and a friend recommended Darrell’s. Through a snow storm week they still managed to complete the work on time while doing great work. The work was also done for a very fair price, couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend Darrell’s.

02/12/2021
Good Service
Prompt service is appreciated.

Bridget B.
smart fortwo
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Bridget said the business did a good job and they were also appreciated.

Chevrolet Pickup
02/05/2021
Great service.

BARBARA M.
BALL, LA
Lincoln Mark LT
02/02/2021
They try hard to do their best!
They are honest! They try hard to do their best!
Easy to talk and understand! Only does what needs to be done!

JOSEPH W.
North Fort Myers, FL
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
01/22/2021
As long as you give adequate time you get a good solid job done thoroughly checked and corrected!
As long as you give adequate time you'll get a good solid job done thoroughly checked and corrected if any mistakes were made. .

Hessmer, LA
Ford Cab & Chassis
01/21/2021
Professional staff
Professional and they get the job done.

EN
ELLA N.
01/14/2021
I have been a customer for 40 years. My whole family bring their vehicles.

Ford Cutaway
01/12/2021
Honest Pricing, Great Service
We brought a box truck to them that had problems with the motor just before the holidays. They had a packed lot and time off for holidays and they were still able to look the truck over, diagnose the problem, and get back to us with a price quickly. Pricing was very reasonable and they were good honest people.

We will definitely be using them in the future if the need arises.

Steve C.
Boyce, LA
Honda Civic Si
01/08/2021
Great place to have your car serviced!
I have been using Darrell‘s auto service for decades. They stand behind their work, their prices are fair and they provide great personal service. Always a pleasure doing business with them.

AP
ALISON P.
12/26/2020
Fixed all my car troubles and had me back on the road quickly
Highly recommend