JJ
Lecompte, LA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/10/2021
Honesty and do the job
They do excellent work and are good people.

WT

DARIO R.
Baton Rouge, LA
05/23/2021
Very nice people
Coming back from Colorado ran over a mattress and wrapped around my driveshaft and was unable to move, called darrells auto and had my truck towed there, they took care of the problem as soon as possible, offered to drive me where needed and were very nice folks, would recommend them is you have a problem with your vehicle.

05/23/2021
Not repaired
Car was there for around six weeks. Notified that repairs were completed. Paid and picked up the vehicle. The vehicle began shaking and killed before I could get down the street from the shop. Immediately returned awaiting an update.

RD
Robert D.
Pineville, LA
Toyota Tundra
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Robert said he appreciated the great work provided by the business.

TERRENCE S.
Houston, TX
Honda Accord Crosstour
05/10/2021
Helping out a traveler
What a wonderful group of people! Thank you all for being there when I needed you!!

DAVID M.
05/06/2021
Why are they so good
Excellent customer service. Few days and I had my vehicle back and running great. Definitely my new mechanic

MYRON C.
05/05/2021
Confidence
I’m Wilma C., and I always have full confidence that Brother will always tell me what the problem is before work is done. They changed out all spark plugs and wires cause the engine light came on and off. He will explain a noise in the engine area and what causes it. I never have any doubt when I take my van to them.
Thank you for a job well done.

JONATHON S.
Oakdale, LA
04/22/2021
Extremely friendly, honest
First visit to the shop... they were very upfront on the wait time due to being down a mechanic and a couple other issues. But I feel we’re very honest and upfront. Would highly recommend.

JOHN H.
04/14/2021
Outstanding turnaround time.
My Ford Fusion was in need of its Air Conditioning services. It was starting to freeze up on long trips with extended driving time.

Having had Darrells Auto Service work on a previous owned car of mine, many years ago when they were located across town, I immediately thought of them. Because of the good work they did on that car.

To my delight they worked me in. The troubleshooting, repairs and servicing was completed correctly in less than a two hour turnaround time.

The price was very reasonable and I am pleased with the final results.

I also want to add that the tech informed me, several times through the repair action, as to the progress on the task to completion. I am happy with my decision to choose Darrells for my service needs.

John H.

CASEY S.
Honda Civic Si
04/09/2021
Needs a 10 star rating.
5 stars isn't enough. Constantly updated with service. Any questions I had were answered. Treated me professionally and like family. Couldn't express the great service.

AT
AARON T.
Oakdale, LA
GMC Yukon XL
03/18/2021
They handle their business
The communication from the begining to end was very well. Diagnostics to done. Insuring me they were on top of the job. Dealing with warranty the department for me took a lotof head ache of my shoulders. They replaced my wifes engine in a timely matter. Im very happy with their work and i would use them again if needed.

DN
DENNIS N.
Ocala, FL
03/16/2021
Dead water pimp
My water pump gave out Saturday 3/13 on I49. AAA assisted and dropped my truck at Darrells. Monday morning Brother ordered parts and started disassembly. Had me back on the road in 4 hours. David also helped me take care of a personal errand while the truck was being done. Very personable and friendly. If I lived in that area, I’d certainly go back. But they got a traveler back on the road. Thanks so much guys! Dennis

AP
AMBER P.
Leesville, LA
Chevrolet Cruze
03/03/2021
Nice and kind people
They are very nice an kind they know what they are doing an do a great job

NH
NATHAN H.
Pineville, LA
Honda Ridgeline
02/19/2021
World Class Service
My Ridgeline was due for the 100K timing belt, water pump, and spark plug change. I was in CENLA for a few weeks and a friend recommended Darrell’s. Through a snow storm week they still managed to complete the work on time while doing great work. The work was also done for a very fair price, couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend Darrell’s.