Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

DE
Daniel E.
Hartly, DE
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Fast friendly service
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

John L.
Felton, DE
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Everything done as requested. Got coupons to use too!
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and glad we could get you out in a timely manner. We look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Fast Service
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating. I appreciate your business and glad I could provide fast service. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

JN
Jennifer N.
Fast quality service
Melissa is wonderful and always takes care of my vehicle quickly.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

SL
Samantha L.
Magnolia, DE
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Joe was great
We had a wonderful service advisor, Joe who assisted us from start to finish. I couldn’t be happier with our experience. Thanks so much!
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Problem solved
Winner Hyundai not only serviced my car but pinpointed & fixed the source of a strong rattling sound.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Pleasantville, NJ
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Quick and friendly service

Milton, DE
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Winner Hyundai is great because of the people who work there!
The service department at Winner Hyundai were very helpful and efficient. They listened to my concerns and took time to answer questions.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and we look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

CR
Catherine R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER
1) Since 11/2018, I have received at least FIVE (5) letters from Winner Hyundai offering to sell me another service contract. I purchased the 10-year warranty when I bought my car and it's in force till 2021. These letters, however, tell me that my 10-yr warranty was a waste of money and I should have just stuck with the basic warranty.
2) After every service visit, I receive emails from local and national Hyundai telling me it "may be" time for my next service and enclosing coupons that expire in the next 30 days, which of course I will NOT be able to use. The most recent such email, which I received ONE WEEK after my 2/8/19 service visit when my mileage was 30926, stated that it "may be" time for my 37500 service and included coupons which were only good for about 30 days.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

VK
Veronica K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Appreciate the friendly, fast and efficient service. Also, the coupons are an incentive to have routine services done here, vs going to something like a fast oil change place.

David R.
Great Service Writers & promises kept as to cost and time
Always impressed with Service time and value. Service Writer Mylissa is Tops!

SK
Sandy K.
Lewes, DE
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Communication Missing ....no action
We we're happy until your failure to tell us a part was ordered after we thought we were done. No explanation provided then or now.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and give us your feedback. I do apologize that you were not informed about the call that was open on your vehicle. I will send your comments over to my manager and have him give you a call in regards to your concern.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is phenominal in the Service Dept.
I can just drop my car off without an appointment, and they'll fix my car within a week. They always provide me excellent customer service. The only issue I have is the degredation of my Elantra's break, espcially in inclement weather. But, that is an issue many other elantra owners have experienced, which is by no means a reflection of Winner Hyundai, but of corporate
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and give us your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope we can make your next visit a 5 star rating.

Kristie S.
Lincoln, DE
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get an appointment
My only complaint about this visit was that I also got a tire rotation but they
never checked the air pressure in the tires. so now my tire pressure is off in all of
the tires and I tried to fill them but they are still not right.
otherwise great service!!

QH
Quinesha H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Great experience and quick service

PH
Patricia H.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Helpful Staff.
Very efficient staff. In all the years that I have been taking my car to Hyundai this was the first time someone walker me out to my car. Usually I am told it is out front. Joe was a very helpful person.

David M.

Rachel H.
Richmond, VA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly customer service
Always great service. My Sonata still runs like new.

Janet G.
Camden, DE
02/13/2019 Category: Service
excellent, friendly service
My 2016 Tucson needed front brakes and my wife and I had to make an unexpected trip up to New Jersey to visit her brother who was in the hospital. I called the dealership on Thursday, January 7th and asked them if they could possibly do the brake job the very next day. I explained my situation to the young lady who answered the phone and she was able to squeeze me in on Friday morning so we wouldn't have to drive all the way to Jersey in a vehicle that needed brakes. They installed the front brakes that morning and we were on our way to visit my sick brother-in-law a couple of hours later. I can't thank them enough for their kindness and understanding. Winner Hyundai has a customer for life!
CHRIS M. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to servicing you in the future!

Smyrna, DE
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
good
good
CHRIS M. from Winner Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to servicing you in the future!