Barbara B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Service and eager to please
Had rain shield awnings put on the roll up windows. So nice to reduce rain coming in when you need to roll down the window such as going through the coffee drive through. This was a birthday present and is so appreciated and makes a difference.

Steven B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
They listened!
I had some odd sounds in my Santa Fe and they hunted all day until they repeated the sounds(different ones), and were able to make the adjustments the car needed. Thank you! Have been coming here for years, and have had nothing but prompt and friendly service.

Mary M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2020 Category: Service
The employees were very very helpful.
I was very pleased with the good service that I received.

NM
Nathan M.
Aumsville, OR
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/20/2020 Category: Service
The Service coordinator was great. He let me know what was happening during my appointment and did great job of explaining my options. I never sat there thinking when is this going to be done because he kept me up informed.
HEATHER H. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank You Nathan!
     We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant service experience! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the posistive feedback.
-Your Service Department

2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Customers for life!!!
Happy with our purchase and the ongoing service!
HEATHER H. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank You Nathan!
-Your Service Department

01/16/2020 Category: Service
The people who work there!
We really appreciate the help from Duncan. Our car had a challenging issue, but Duncan was extremely helpful throughout the process. We felt that we were taken care of because of Duncan. Thank you, Duncan. We would like to suggest to the management that Duncan should be recognized as the best employee of the year!
HEATHER H. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank You SO Much for responding to our survey and for your positive feedback. We reallt appreciate it :)
-Youur Hyundai Service Department

Tamme S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Not the service department
JUSTIN C. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Tamme,

I am sorry that we did not meet your expectation. I would like the oppurtunity to correct any issues and get further feedback. We strive to provide a five star experience and did not hit the mark. We will try to reach out to you and make things right.

Justin Chapman
Withnell Hyundai

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and efficient service
Excellent dealership and service department is supreme
HEATHER H. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank You so much for your posistive feedback! We look forward to seeing you on your next visist

2010 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai review
We were very pleased with services we received from Withnell Hyundai of Salem, the service personnel were very friendly

PE
Patricia E.
Dallas, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Thorough Service
Withnell Service Center gave me thorough and efficient service, was very welcoming and gave good explanations of what was being done or what needed to be done.

Debra W.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Another oil change
Another oil changeThis time I did not have a appointment however they got me in right away and take care of everything very fast efficiently
HEATHER H. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

We are so happy to receive your positive review! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how we are doing.  We look forward to again exceeding your expectations in the future.

WP
Wendell P.
Usk, WA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Dropped in and got help needed. I am
Great job meeting my emergency and they haven't changed over the years. Still top notch customer service.

FT

TC
Trisha C.
Coos Bay, OR
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Thank you Duncan! Really appreciate your help and we know we can trust you.

FG
Faith G.
Brownsville, OR
01/01/2020 Category: Service
I appreciate how the Withnell staff remembers my preferences from one time to the next and provides the level of service I request. They don't pressure me into services I don't need, but keep me updated on the condition of my vehicle.
HEATHER H. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

We always love to hear feedback and appreciate the time you took to provide us with it. We look forward to again exceeding your expectations in the future.