ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (24)

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
I hate surveys
Stop pestering me with these surveys

Barbara B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Comfortable, friendly and efficient
I love the friendliness and eagerness of the employees to please their customers.

Dear Barbara,
We thank you for your positive feedback. It's always nice to be appreciated and we are also happy to hear from satisfied customers :)

GD
Gerald D.
Keizer, OR
02/14/2020 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE
ON TIME FINISHING THE WORK.

Dear Gerald,

EN
Erin N.
Lowell, OR
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
They did an excellent job on my car. Repairing all the repairs that needed to be down. The prices were very reasonable. I would definitely come back.

Dear Erin,

RL
Rich L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great staff and comfortable waiting area.
HEATHER H. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Your positive feedback is truly appreciated! We are always striving for 5 Star service and appreciate your patronage.

LW
Linda W.
Woodburn, OR
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and friendly staff.

Good Morning!
     I just wanted to take the time to thank you for your 5 Star review.  We here at the service department greatly appreciate your positive feedback.

Merwyn R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2020 Category: Service
my experience
The friendly people and the good work by the mechanics makes this a good place to come to.

CP
Craig P.
Sheridan, OR
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Always pleasant
We have driven a Withnell Hyundai for the last 12 years and have always had our vehicle serviced there. They always keep me appraised of the services I need and do a good job completing them. If a major service is needed, they spread out the necessary fixes to make it more affordable. The waiting room is clean and comfortable and we were provided transportation during the service.

02/05/2020 Category: Service
Withnell cares for their customers
I appreciate the fact that Withnell always goes the extra mile in making sure their customers are taken care of. Instead of fixing a broken piece in my engine (due to metal shavings throughout the engine), they replaced my broken engine with a new one. This shows they care.

Corvallis, OR
2015 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Pretty good interaction with people in the office. Oil change was done fast although it was more expensive than I was expecting. That was surprising.

Mcminnville, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
see below
Mariah the service advisor and Erick the service technician were very diligent in trying to solve the problem we were having with the Idle Stop and Go. Erick was gracious in talking with me to determine just what was happening. It took two visits to solve the problem, his persistence and experience in dealing with the issue including consulting with the Hyundai Techline was very admirable and appreciated.
Mariah is a delight to work with, she was genuine, thoughtful, and sensitive to our needs in providing us with a new Santa Fe courtesy car. She continued to be in communication with us during the process of the diagnosis and repair of our car. Both these employees made our experience very positive even though it took some time for the repair.
We are grateful that the Hyundai warranty covered all these repairs.

Richard W.
Corvallis, OR
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Service is not so complete!
Soon after the service was completed I checked the air pressure in the car's tires at home. The rear tires were 30 psi and the front tires 32-33 psi. Obviously, they didn't check the tire pressure. It should be at least 34 psi. I usually put them at 35 psi. It is better for wear and tear of tires as well as gas mileage. When I filled up with gas today, the mileage was down by 5-10% at 31.5 mpg. The lowest I had ever gotten before (have had the car over 2 years) was 34 mpg.

Also, every time I ask to have tires rotated they are never done. They say it didn't need it, but then indicated there was slight uneven wear. Every time I bring the car in for service, it is the same story regarding tire rotation. The tires have never been rotated and the car has over 25,000 miles.
HEATHER H. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Good Morning Richard,
     We got your survey and we apologize we didn't live up to your 5 Star service expectations.  If there is anything we can do better for next time or if we can offer you a free oil change to better meet your expectations for next time please let us know. Let me know what we can do to get a 5 Star review.

RJ
Ronald J.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Took very little time ūüėČūüėĀ
HEATHER H. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Good Morning Ronald,

Barbara B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Service and eager to please
Had rain shield awnings put on the roll up windows. So nice to reduce rain coming in when you need to roll down the window such as going through the coffee drive through. This was a birthday present and is so appreciated and makes a difference.
HEATHER H. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank You Barbara!
     We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant service experience! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the posistive feedback.

Steven B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
They listened!
I had some odd sounds in my Santa Fe and they hunted all day until they repeated the sounds(different ones), and were able to make the adjustments the car needed. Thank you! Have been coming here for years, and have had nothing but prompt and friendly service.
HEATHER H. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020