Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5rating 3.9999995rating 3.9999995
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

Mary H.
Mcminnville, OR
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Good, fast servive
I trust you to give good information. Wish there was a dealership. In McMinnville.

Damon H.
Sublimity, OR
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/16/2019 Category: Service
good job dirty finger print
all was great until I got home and saw a finger print on my glove box they check my filter and I think they shut it with dirty gloves

Connie M.
Aumsville, OR
Fast service
My new 2018 Elantra was having a problem with the heater not getting warm very fast they were happy to check it out and fix it. Just needed a computer update. They listened to my concern and did not dismiss that there was a problem.

John L.
Aurora, OR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great dealership
Withnell is a great place. They are very friendly and know how to fix a problem quickly.

PE
Patricia E.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
With an appointment I was able to get right in. The service to my car was explained as well as all costs up front. The work was done in a timely manner while I waited in the comfortable lounge. They did miss checking my front headlamp as I discovered it was burned out so I had to make an extra trip back into town to get a replacement. Otherwise it was excellent service.

LT
Larry T.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and excellent service with a smile😊
They started on my car as soon as I got there, finished in a timely manner and provided thorough summary of maintenance performed and condition of things.

HI
Holly I.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service with a smile
I always appreciate the service and help I get when I take my car in. I know I could go elsewhere and probably save but I trust my advisor to take care of my car and letting me know what is due. I did get a small discount for asking and that was very nice. Thank you mariah!

KW
Kevin W.
Fast and pleasant
Did a great deal of work in a short time. 30,000 mile service and fuel system cleaning in about 1.5 hours. Friendly folks as well.

Silverton, OR
Busy service department
The service department is prompt in getting my vehicle serviced even when they are very busy as was the case for this service.

Springfield, OR
2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly
Service department always had friendly people to deal with.

LD
Laurie D.
Mill City, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2019 Category: Service
They are very personal
I like the place they’re very personal that place is clean that means a lot to me. My husband and I have bought several vehicles Hyundai and have been very happy with them

AT

Eldon T.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Complaint
I do not like to fill out reviews -- I would answer your surveys if you would send me a trunk space cover that should have come with the new car. Without this cover anything we put in the trunk is visible. Send me a cover or a large discount and I will answer your survey. Thanks in advance Eldon Thiessen, 503 949 1090

03/08/2019 Category: Service
All Staff Friendly
All of the employees are very friendly and courteous. No high-pressure sales people either! Occasionally, I feel like they over-book their service schedule. A few times I have been very frustrated with the wait time. Most recent visit was very efficient, and as always, friendly!

LT
Lori T.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Warranty repair
I brought my 2018 Hyundai into Withnell Hyundai on 3/5/19 and within 5 hours the work was complete and I even received a loaner car for the day just in case, so I could get back home and back to the dealership to pick up my car. I appreciate how prompt you were with the warranty repair and my Sirius Satellite radio is now working great again!

SP
Susan P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is always so helpful in the Service Dept
I have had my car for 10 years with Withnell and have always been satisfied with this dealership.

02/28/2019 Category: Service
an uncertain description.
While service waqs fine explanation of the warranty was greatly lacking. I believe the company's warranty is over sold.

02/27/2019 Category: Service
Withnell service department is gold star
See title for review

Cloverdale, OR
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and competent service
We enjoy the friendly people and the willingness to serve us for completing all we need done on our vehicle.

James S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Withnell Hyundai Delivers
Prompt, Courteous as expected. Experience met expectations.