Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5rating 3.9999995rating 3.9999995
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

James S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Well Done !
Timely and Courteous.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Easy access and appointment
Hassle free service. A bit more expensive than other places but it is the dealer, so there's that.

BK
Barry K.
2004 Hyundai Xg350
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I love the way you treat your customers of which I am one. My only request would be to add bagels and cream cheese to the waiting room.

Marcie B.
Albany, OR
07/11/2018 Category: Service
It’s better than average
It was reasonable. They should offer some free services...like alignment inspection

WU
Willamette U.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Genesis 2016
Withnell Hyundai is a great dealership!
JUSTIN C. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and strive for a 5 star experience. We will work on improving and look forward to takeing care of your vehicle.

Justin Chapman
Withnell Hyundai

Mark P.
Portland, OR
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Super
It was a simple visit, first oil change, and it was quick and easy. I like smiles and the service gal had plenty.

LP
Laura P.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellet!
I pulled up, they knew what I was there for. Took me in right away. I was done in 30 minutes. I had my service done in 30 minutes. My lunch hour and still had time to eat!

Jeffrey D.
Mill City, OR
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Good people
Good people so far do good

David P.
Dallas, OR
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Happy again
Making the appointment was a bit confusing as the number I had is now for the Dodge dealership. A transfer later and it was easy to set up, drop off, and pick up. Thanks, and I'll be back.

07/04/2018 Category: Service
Don't Want to Write a Review
Why do I have to write something to turn in the survey? This is not a nice thing to make a customer do.

Would you recommend this business to a friend? Yes No Won't let me sand survey with out checking either yes or no. There should be a 3rd one MAYBE So I will check No

KF
Karin F.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Back from vacation,get into car,two appts. before work, tire low dash lites on...drive to Hyundai service,they were busy,they could do it but I couldn’t make appts.before work...They gave me a loaner I was in and out,made both appts,and fifteen minutes to spare before work and even called me to say CRAZY LADY..you left your I pad here..They were way to polite to say that, but I felt that way,,the lady that helped me,her name was Mariah, I did not get everyone’s name but they were all terrific!.....Thank you all so much,it was MY PLEASURE comming into your business! Karin Feskens.....Salem Oregon

Portland, OR
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Everything was fine -
just responded to a recall notice. It was fixed.

Michael D.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Service was lacking slow slow slow
2 times have brought vehicle in for service. One for alignment and other for warranty repair both times took several hours longer than promised and expected. Poor excuses like service reps left for lunch—-on alignment appt at 815? Other excuse “couldn’t get a bolt to turn”
JUSTIN C. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback. I also appreciate the time you took out of your day to speak with me. We are actively trying to provide better customer service and communicate better to avoid the issues you experienced. We look forward to getting better and hope to continue to do business with you.

Justin Chapman
Withnell Hyundai

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2018 Category: Service
On time great service
I got there 15 minutes early they were friendly and still got done in 30 mins.

Keizer, OR

I got an oil change

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient
Having service on a vehicle here is a quick and efficient experience. Making an appointment is easy and once you are there, the wait is very reasonable. Customer service exists!

ES
Ernest S.
Corvallis, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2018 Category: Service
They do a good job, and the time for service is just what they said it would be.

SA
Shirley A.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Greeting
Bailey greeted me with a friendly smile cheerful good morning. Duncan was knowledgeable as always. He arranged to get my repairs handled and made sure parts were available. Jasmine and Bailey helped me catch an Uber for the first time.

Jose L.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Took my vehicle in for oil change and filter service. As always, in very satisfied with customer service and the work performed on my vehicle.