Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5rating 3.9999995rating 3.9999995
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

FR
Frank R.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellant Service
Quick, informative, and friendly. Makes this as easy as it can be.

Shirley M.
Dallas, OR
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly,prompt,
I arrived early, and they took me right in. Showed me the way to waiting room. The young lady that waited on me was polite and friendly.

James H.

Albany, OR
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Personal Service
The company's excellent service becomes apparent in so many ways. Foremost is the service manager's willingness to listen to his customer. Additionally, he respects the client's valuable time. His action plan and follow-through is crisp and clean. There are no diagnostic mistakes passed to the customer! The customer simply is not faced with needless repair expenses. Withnell Hyundai has always worked for keeping transportation costs minimized without sacrificing safety and needless vehicle depreciation. When honest technical assistance becomes necessary for our SUV, Withnell Hyundai is our "Go-To Car Company".

Mary S.
Woodburn, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Everything is always top notch.

Corvallis, OR
11/09/2018 Category: Service
High cost of oil change
$50 for oil change is quite higher than other dealers shop.
I bought a car here this Jan. But they did not offer any maintenance coupons.
I paid 50 dollar for regular oil change for my second visit and there is no car wash service.
JUSTIN C. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are working on improving the service we offer. this kind of review helps us determine where to focus. Thank you for your business.

Justin Chapman
Withnell Hyundai

Richard H.
Jefferson, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
fast friendly service
most satisfied with service dept

Clinton B.
Cloverdale, OR
New car owner.
Clean facility, friendly staff.

CR
Carol R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Buy all my cars as well.
They never try to do anything more than what is needed. Honest and caring.

HL
Hao L.
Tigard, OR
Above and beyond.
Donny took care of me and remembered the little things. I appreciate the great service guys!

Robert C.

Willamina, OR
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great job
I arrived on time and vehicle was hot in no time.

Trisha B.
Review
Thank you for your help with the visor and going above and beyond in removing it fir me until the part came in, Dunken. I am thankful.

Steven B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and Easy
This is a customer service oriented place. Great and fast service center. Constant contact to make sure all is done to satisfaction during and after.

Mcminnville, OR
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2018 Category: Service
My service adviser, Dunkin was very helpful and kept me updated through my repairs.

Johnny H.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Always first class attention to our needs. Great service department

Silverton, OR
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
I am always very satisfied with my experiences here. Fast and friendly service and overall, they are never trying to sell me anything absurd. They just make recommendations, Which I appreciate

MV
Mariauxilio V.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for your support .

KF
Karin F.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
I am sorry I did not get his name but after m6 service a tech helped me with my phone in the car, he was so nice and now it is working and I am so thankful, I was helped before but it did not seem to ever work...I am very happy now...the people in the service dept are wonderful...

ES
Eldon S.
Silverton, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Our car took nearly a month to get fixed.
Our car developed a whine in the rear end, so we took it in to drop it off for repairs. We live remotely so didn't want to take a chance on having to tow it from where we live. We got pushback from the get-go, first about dropping the car off and then about getting an appropriate rental replacement for our conditions. The car took more than a week longer to fix when we were initially told and the communication was not satisfactory. We don't want to go back there ever again.
JUSTIN C. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

It’s concerning to learn about your experience at our dealership. Your business is valuable to us, and we want to hear more about this situation. Please contact me so that we can work towards a resolution together. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sincerely, Melissa Dutoit, Customer Relations Manager, mdutoit@withnellauto.com