Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5rating 3.9999995rating 3.9999995
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

KF
Karen F.
Albany, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
My experience from calling in to make an appointment to driving away after service was great. Staff are all professional and friendly. All questions are answered. I would highly recommend Withnell Hyundai to anyone

PH

Lebanon, OR
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Fine Service Center
I didn't purchase my car there, but they've treated me very well in each visit I've made to their dealership for service.

KW
Kevin W.
Keizer, OR
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service acceptable
Acceptable service. Timely but kind of expensive to change a cabin filter. Need to learn to do this at home. The service writer was nice and the waiting area was clean. Just with the waiting area was not on the sales floor.

LH
Lester H.
Silverton, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service and battery replacement
When they replaced the battery they apparently did not provide an external power source. Consequently I had to reset all of the electronics.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and helpful on phone and in person.
Job well done.

Corvallis, OR
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Expensive
$50 for oil change seems high. They do good work.
Digital A. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. At Withnell Hyundai, we strive to provide a 5-star experience for all our customers. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to provide us the opportunity to discuss your visit in greater detail. We look forward to working with you again down the road.

Regards,

Melissa Dutoit, Customer Relations Manager, mdutoit@withnellauto.com

CK
Christine K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
I am not sure what you want in this space.
The service was great, folks were very friendly and accommodating (getting my car in car in to work with my timeline. I was informed every step of rhe way, and scheduling a followi-up visit,and excellent in providing transportation home and back to the dealership.

LW
Lawrence W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Professional and courteous

09/13/2018 Category: Service
quality service
Good service with a smile and quality work

BC
Beverly C.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is professional and willing to help make your day wonderful
My car was well taken care of and ready earlier than expected!

PD
Paula D.
Newport, OR
Lube, Oil and filter of my 2017 Hyundai Santafe sport
Always curtious, friendly, and efficient!

WB
William B.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I have used this location for years (I am referring to Commercial Street).
Acceptable

Darryl C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Prompt
Always prompt and courteous.

Cheryl H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Staff
Great staff. Thank you for your friendly service. Duncan and the crew were a great help in the repair of our car.

GT
Gary T.
Scio, OR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Attention to detail
We had a persistent engine noise--not very noticeable and could've been easily overlooked. But Withnell service people caught it and not only attended to that problem, but noticed that our warranty was about to run out. There was a bigger problem with the engine that would've surfaced later AFTER the warranty expired. And attention to that detail saved us a BUNCH. We did have an extended time without our vehicle waiting for parts, but Withnell provided a FREE rental the whole time. It was so convenient.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Linda
Nice staff

Sendra B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Good personal service
All along I have had great service.

Judy F.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
good service
Thank you for making the repairs on my car easy. Everyone was friendly and took the time to explain things.

Thanks, Judy Fruits

TW
Terry W.
Sherwood, OR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Great team, thank you so much for helping me with my 2015 Genesis!