Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5rating 3.9999995rating 3.9999995
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

CP
Craig P.
Sheridan, OR
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Consistently great service
I always go here for service, even my oil changes.

Dena S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Withnell Hyundai is GREAT!
I came in for our scheduled oil change. Worked with Donovan. What a nice guy and explained everything thoroughly! We've had our Sante Fe for almost 2 years and love it more than we did when we bought it!! Thanks!

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Seamless process to schedule appointment online. Customer service team was informative and took care of me and my needs. Would recommend them and will be returning.

LW
Lawrence W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional and courteous
They always go the extra mile

Clinton B.
Cloverdale, OR
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Clean facility, friendly atmosphere.
So far, we have been very pleased with the service our new Hyundai. (all I need to do is learn how to spell "Hyundai" without looking it up.)

Louise M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service department
I brought my car in for an oil change , and the low tire pressure warning was on. We got to the dealer at the appnt time, checked in and they took my Elantra GT back and started working. After an hour the service rep came out to let me know that the oil change was done and they were still working on the tire, 25 minutes later the tire was fixed (small nail removed) and we were on our way. Glad they found the problem 😊 thank you

Ross R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2019 Category: Service
We always get great service and will be back.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service review
Hyundai does a great job of servicing our vehicle. They are friendly, do a great job and explain what what was done and what may need to be done.

Kathy S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service!
I had a bad battery so I came in after getting my car going again. They got me right in, tested the battery (which failed) and they replaced the battery and gave me the coupon of $25 off. Thank you so much!!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Headlight replaced
. I realized mid-morning one of my headlights was out. The service department was able to fit me in that afternoon to replace it. I so aporeciated this very much since I had to drive to the airport to pick up family members late that night. And, as always, employees were polite and the waiting area clean.

ES
Ernest S.
Corvallis, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Lee Sansum review
They did a thorough service and cleaned the inside of the front and rear windows which I had never been able to do because of the awkward positioning required.

Dora C.
Lyons, OR
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I loved my experience with your dealership. Great people there, very respectful with joyful personalities.

Crystal H.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
First Service on my 2018 Hyundai Sonata
They had me in and out in less then 30 minutes on a Saturday and were very quick to schedule a follow up appointment for me on a replacement part needed.

David B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
12/24/2018 Category: Service
14500 mile service
Had new air filter, cabin filter, crankcase oil and filter installed.
JUSTIN C. from Withnell Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

David,

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for the confussion. I refferenced your owners manual. It has two maintenance schedules, the severe schedule on your vehicle shows oil change intervals of 3,750 miles. We have found most people operate under the severe schedule and we provide that recommendation from the owners manual. If you have further questions please feel free to give us a call.

Justin Chapman
Withnell Hyundai
(503) 361-3700

Charlene H.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Overall good but rather slow for just an oi, change

James K.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
The people that I deal with are courtious, friendly and they explane everything they have done.
All work is done on time and complete. The people are great to deal with. The facilities are always clean.

PF
Patrece F.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful.
I always have my car serviced here and they have always gone above and beyond.

Jerold M.

Gretchen B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
I had a pleasant experience with Donovan. He was very attentive and explained everything that was done.
He was exceptionally polite.

Lincoln City, OR