Overall Rating 3.5312488/5Overall Rating 3.5312488/5Overall Rating 3.5312488/5rating 3.5312488rating 3.5312488
Overall Rating 2.45161/5Overall Rating 2.45161/5rating 2.45161rating 2.45161rating 2.45161

John D.
Wexford, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/21/2019 Category: Service
We’re on top of the needs of my car
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

DT
Dennis T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Very nice and helpfull associates
The service associates was very nice and helpful. No pressure to buy extra items --- just told me what was needed.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

RP
Ronald P.
Fast and Friendly Service
Very friendly service department, and very fast service of my vehicle.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

ST
Scott T.
Canonsburg, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Why I prefer coming to this dealership
This dealership is the only place I go for routine maintenance due to how thorough they are.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

WW
Wendy W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The staff is friendly courteou and helpful
I had to unexpectedly bring my car in to Wright Hyundai. My car was being inspected and a problem was discovered that was still under warranty. When I called Stephen help me get the car towed to Wright and assured me that the repair was under warranty and that he would make sure that everything was taken care of. When I picked up my car I question the bill and Stephen quickly reviewed it and caught and corrected the mistake. Unfortunately due to another issue I had to bring my car back the next day for another problem. When I called and spoke to Stephen again he assured me that everything would be taken care of and not to worry. Again he and the staff at Wright Hyundai delivered. My car is fixed running like new and I am very satisfied. the team is great and I will continue to bring my car to this service department. Thank you
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

DK
Daniel K.
Cranberry Twp, PA
2007 Hyundai Azera
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Service customer
Friendly employees and service writers
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We are happy to hear that you had a completed satisfied visit on your last service appointment with Wright Hyundai. We appreciate your business! Thank you!Best,Wright Hyundai

Joe S.
Coraopolis, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
no game playing
Once again nothing but good to say about Wright Hyundai Service. appointment on time. They finished earlier than I thought they would. Treated with respect.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Daniel H.
Zelienople, PA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly and professional service advisors.
Great experience.

Rachel M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Used to be great
I never had any issues once so ever til this last year that Jonh Kurta left the company. Now all I end up talking to is someone who is rude, in a rush, or just having a bad day. Not to mention I never had an issue getting an appointment when I needed it and now I have to explain every single time that I have severe health issues. My time is limited and I’m only available when I call and say I am. Unfortunately my health is declining and up until this last year it has never been a problem. You need John kurta back big time. I’m really getting frustrated and annoyed. It’s to the point right now that I wouldn’t recommend this business at this time.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

I apologize that the back up camera is not working properly after your last service visit. We can definitely get that fixed up for you at no charge. Please let me know what works best for you and we will resolve this issue for you. I apologize for any inconvenience. If there is anything else that I can do, please do not hesitate to ask.

Wexford, PA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Great place for service.
Awesome service, prompt managers, all around great experience.

WH
William H.
Fombell, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Service is great
I am always treated well.

CL

Martin F.
Valencia, PA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service with a smile!
Stopped in without an appointment for a 30,000 mile service and was done and out in less than an hour. Service manager (Corey?) was super friendly and efficient!

Cranberry Township, PA
Great job
Took the time to show me how it works

Sewickley, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Recall service and Steering wheel bushing
I liked that they were able to fix the steering wheel issue without cost
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Brittany H.
Glenshaw, PA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
Cory was really great at helping me get my damaged tire replaced- he was incredibly helpful- this is such a great place to come for service as everyone is always to nice and helpful!
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

RJ
Richard J.
Sewickley, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Tremendous
Accomplished more work than I had anticipated, in less time than I had expected.

Joseph D.
Bridgeville, PA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Service took much too long...some service recommended was not under warranty under my lease which was unexpected ( alignment after only 20000 miles and throttle service) I would not recommend leasing but would recommend buying.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Looking at what was done to the vehicle, the amount it time it took was the appropriate amount of time. However, that was not communicated to you properly. The sensor we had to replace for the check engine light and the engine control module recall takes almost two hours in itself. I apologize that was not communicated to you properly so you were able to plan the rest of your day. If there is anything I can do to help you, please do not hesitate to ask.

mjmiller@wrightcars.com

John K.
Gibsonia, PA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
One problem may have lead to another.
I had to get service on the radio/navigation system because the display screen was black. I also had the wipers replaced because they were streaking. Wipers are now doing a good job and Nav seems to be ok. After the car, mostly, sat in our garage a smell similar to water penetration somewhere and a musty smell was present on 2/3/19. I ran the heat and vent system and the smell dissipated. Today 2/4/19 the smell was present again ran system with fresh air and high heat and after 30 minutes or so the smell dissipated. Bottom line; the car has 30100 miles on it we bought it as a demo. It never ever had this problem before. We are taking a 750 mid round trip on 2/7 to 2/10 I hope the smell is gone. I haven't contacted Wright because I have zero time because of scheduled appointments that will take all day. What gives?
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We can definitely get a look at the vehicle before you leave on vacation to ensure there is no issue. It could be the cabin filter that is contributing to the smell. Adjusting the Nav unit and replacing the wipers shouldn't add any smell to the vehicle, however we can always go over our work to ensure there was nothing additional done. Please let me know if there is any way that we can help you.