Overall Rating 3.6129023/5Overall Rating 3.6129023/5Overall Rating 3.6129023/5rating 3.6129023rating 3.6129023
Overall Rating 2.43333/5Overall Rating 2.43333/5rating 2.43333rating 2.43333rating 2.43333

John H.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service and customer friendly.
I bought my first Hyundai in 2007 and I have relied on Wright Hyundai professional and friendly staff for all my automotive work.

ce

EA
Edward A.
Bradfordwoods, PA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Bobby Wright
Reviews are a pain!
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a completed satisfied visit on your last service appointment with Wright Hyundai. We appreciate your business! Thank you!

RL
Robert L.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
As promised
Very sympathetic and tried teir best to sole the problem.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

John C.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
oops
did you miss the part that they were to call me in two days to fix a switch on my roof. and haven't.

Stephanie B.
Cranberry Twp, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
I like the fact that you have parts that are Hyundai authorized parts.

GW

Ronald B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Ron B.
Always quick and friendly check-in when dropping off my car for service. Same super treatment when picking up car. Repaired items always performed correctly.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Zelienople, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Honest customer service
They always explain recommended service needs before preforming them

Mary L.
timely
my appointment was on time and staff was pleasant from beginning to end

Jeffrey G.
Gibsonia, PA

Good first experience
Very friendly, prompt service.

Mars, PA
Missed Opportunity
An oil change should take less then an hour. I drooped my car off to run other errands so I figured maybe 1-2 hrs, and this was 5.5 hrs before they closed. I also asked for a quote when I dropped my car off for a tire replacement. I got my car back 10-15 mins before closing and did not get the quote on new tires until 45 mins prior to closing, which they could not get done. This was poor communication as i should have had a quote within 30 mins, and could have had the tires replaced prior to picking my car up. This was a missed opportunity.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I apologize that your last service appointment took longer than it should have. We had a lot of oil changes come in that day on top of the appointments that were scheduled. If there is anything that I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Matt Miller Jr
mjmiller@wrightcars.com

Cranberry Township, PA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Professional, helpful and easy to work with.
Vert professional staff and the work was performed within expected timeframes.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

KP
Kareem P.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was pleasant as well as fast. It made for a really great experience.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Terry B.
Evans City, PA
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Associates are friendly and efficient. Always looking to assure that the customers are at ease and comfortable.
The work was completed in good time. I was also advised that a recall would be addressed at the same time as the inspection. I was pleased that I did not need to make an additional appointment to have that work completed.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Brian M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Broken shock
Service center took my car in at 8am, and I was driving away at 845a with new shocks.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Olivia T.
Point Pleasant, WV
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Was in and out in 45 minutes and the customer service personnel were very friendly
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018