Overall Rating 3.6129023/5Overall Rating 3.6129023/5Overall Rating 3.6129023/5rating 3.6129023rating 3.6129023
Overall Rating 2.43333/5Overall Rating 2.43333/5rating 2.43333rating 2.43333rating 2.43333

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service!
Service department goes out of their way to be helpful. Really appreciate their professionalism and outstanding customer service!

Mark B.
Cranberry Township, PA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Perfect Service Experience
Everything you'd expect and want from a service team

SP
Shirley P.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service personnel.
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation and fluid check. Said it would be about an hour and a half. Less than an hour later I was out the door. Extremely satisfied. Thank you!
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a completed satisfied visit on your last service appointment with Wright Hyundai. We appreciate your business! Thank you!

2012 Hyundai Azera
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Overall friendly service, issue not resolved.
I reported an issue and while I was charged $100 to look into it, they found nothing. The engine noise is obvious so I can't imagine how they found nothing. Other than that I have had great service here.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

I apologize that you did not have a completely satisfied visit on your last service appointment. We strive to meet 100% satisfaction. I apologize that we did not do that for you. Sometimes noises are quite tough to diagnose but regardless I would be more than happy to look the car back over at no charge to make sure everything is ok. If there is anything else I can do for, please do not hesitate to ask.

Matt Miller Jr.
mjmiller@wrightcars.com

Steve W.
Allison Park, PA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Went well
I knew what the problem was, they listened ad took care of it.

Valencia, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Keyless
The work quality was excellent but due to vacations and work load the repair took longer than usual.

Sarah B.
Gibsonia, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
People friendly place
Efficient and friendly.

AA
Aubrey A.
They even washed it!
Love the service at the place. Took me a few minutes before they were even technically open. Always offer a ride, though I can walk down the street to work. Fast, efficient, fairly priced and they even washed it!

(Routine oil change- July 2018)

PT
Phyllis T.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Age old radio volume issue
If you do an Internet search, concerning radio volume problems, this has been a Hyundai issue for years. It's time they get to the drawing board and figure it out. This has been very inconvenient, for almost two years. When I travel, it is dangerous not to hear the GPS, and annoying, to not have radio sound.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Sang Y.
Cheswick, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Good
Nice and good service.

Michele C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Purchase of car
Brian was helpful returned calls explained everything

Cynthia S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Blue Link
I was satisfied with the service I received from Wrights however I was extremely disappointed with blue Link. It took one month from the day blue link went down until they were able to fix it. Two of those weeks my car was at the dealership. Matt was gracious enough to provide me with a loaner. Thank you!

07/07/2018 Category: Service
Blue Link
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Jeff S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Trustworthy.
I own three Hyundai Santa Fe's. I only take them to Wright Hyundai for servicing as they have earned my trust over the years, including letting me know that I did not need servicing when I thought that perhaps I did. As long as they continue to earn my trust, I will buy the Hyundai brand and always have servicing done at Wright Hyundai.

WB
William B.
Quick and Easy
Thanks for getting everything right!

David D.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Wexford Hyundai delivers
Most of the staff is friendly and helpful.

Jim S.
Cranberry Township, PA
2014 Hyundai Equus
Jim S
Don't even offer an express oil change only service if it takes two and a half hours on a Tuesday afternoon
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

I apologize that you did not have a completely satisfied experience on your last service visit with us. We were very back up that caused the delay on your vehicle. To make up for it, I would like to take care of your next oil service at no charge to you. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you. We appreciate your business! Thank you!

Matt Miller Jr
mjmiller@wrightcars.com

Brianna H.
I love Wright Hyundai!
I always love coming to Wright Hyundai. I always get my inspections done here and anything else I need. I just recently had an inspection done. Their schedule is very flexible and did not take long at all to get an appointment. Staff is always extremely friendly and communicates well with you. I spoke with Dana about all the details about what needed fixed on my car. She was extremely nice/pleasant and went over everything in more detail I could ever ask for! Will always be coming back to Hyundai for anything I need.

DF
Debra F.
West View, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Matt was great
I came in for my scheduled service appointment and explained to Matt that due to my mom being in the hospital, I needed to be in and out as quickly as possible. Not only did he keep me updated on the progress of my appointment, he took the time to ask if I would have time to get my very dirty car washed. He is the first service tech that I've had that actually listened to me and took the time to care. Many thanks to Matt!
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Betty B.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Appontment
Pleasant attentive service advisors.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018