Overall Rating 3.5312488/5Overall Rating 3.5312488/5Overall Rating 3.5312488/5rating 3.5312488rating 3.5312488
Overall Rating 2.45161/5Overall Rating 2.45161/5rating 2.45161rating 2.45161rating 2.45161

Joseph G.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
avarage
I asked for the service teck to check the air pressure on the tires because they were very low and they did not. I had to do ot myself whenever I got home !!!
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

I apologize for the inconvenience on your last service visit. To make up for it, we can provide you with a free oil change on your next service appointment. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, this should have been taken care of when the car was inside the shop.

mjmiller@wrightcars.com

KW
Kyle W.
Mars, PA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Whittaker
Excellent service!
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a completed satisfied visit on your last service appointment with Wright Hyundai. We appreciate your business! Thank you!

Gibsonia, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Bradley M.
Glenshaw, PA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
Every experience I’ve had here so far has been top notch! Kudos!
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Professionalism all around!
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Consider acknowledging customers when they enter the service department, letting someone stand there for 5 minutes without even a hello is just rude. Also, waiting until the last minute to give an update that my car won’t be ready is very inconvenient. It’s the end of the work day and I’m scrambling to get myself a ride when I’m sure it wasn’t just sprung on them that my car wouldn’t be finished. Give people a fair warning so they have time to make plans.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I apologize for any inconvenience on getting your car service your last time in. We try to satisfy all customer needs in a favorable amount of time. We had run very busy and were shorthanded which in result lead to a poor visit for you. If there is anything that I can do to make up this service appointment for you, please do not hesitate to ask.

VM
Vincent M.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
New tires
The parts department ordered my tires promptly and scheduled service.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

John H.
Valencia, PA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
This dealer regularly services my vehicle.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Kenneth S.
Gibsonia, PA
Good Service!
In and out, quick as could be!
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Diane H.
Holzapfel repair
Matt and team were friendly and professional in providing service for my Elantra. Great Job!
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

MA
Michele A.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil change charges
I'm confused when I get my oil changed. At times they charge me and other times they don't. I forgot to ask about that. So am I to be charged or not. It needs to be made clear to me. Either way I will continue to there for service.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Gone downhill real fast
I used to be satisfied with my vehicle and the dealership. However, after my recent experience with a vehicle with 63,000 miles having an engine seize, and the poor communication and care from this dealership regarding the matter, I wouldn’t wish this experience on anyone.

I did not have my car for 3 months and had contact with the dealership maybe 3 times, every time I got someone besides the service manager, their attitude was negative and I never had any communication as to what happened or what was exactly done to remedy the situation. After this, I will never purchase a car through wright or Hyundai again.
MATTHEW J M. from Wright Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

I would like to apologize for your most recent service experience with us. I apologize that the communication was not satisfactory for you during the time the vehicle was here for repair. We should have done a better job in that regard. If there is anything that I can do for you to rectify the experience, please do not hesitate to ask.

mjmiller@wrightcars.com

Arthur F.
Coraopolis, PA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Fast service. Found and completed a recall notice that I hadn't been aware of. Fair pricing.

Michael G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Excellent dependable service by all staff
Your service allows a customer to feel they can depend on excellent workmanship honesty and that you treat the customer with respect.

Conway, PA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick check up
I took my suv to shop for inspection and emission. My suv is only one year old. After I got it back. Now it has senor problems. Air bag problem and few others. I’m confused. What happened at the shop? I don’t know But overall is good. Friendly staff.

OP
Orland P.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
I was in and out with great service to my car and Matt kept me informed throughout.

AI