BC
BENJAMIN C.
07/10/2018
2003 Ford Escape
Absolutely outstanding! Very professional and courtesy.
They have my complete satisfaction. I've taking several of my cars to them and each time they treated me like family. Outstanding staff, even the mechanics took time to explain the details and no pressure - either you want the work preformed or you simple walk out the door. They even had a loaner car if you needed it.
Again Outstanding work!

Dodge Dart
07/02/2018
Another job well done!
Greg and his staff did a great job as usual! In and out in a day and a half,that includes diagnosing the problem,fixing the problem and making sure it was operating properly. Fast,quality work at an affordable price! I highly recommend them!

RICKY M.
Brooks, GA
Volkswagen Golf
06/25/2018
Great service, great prices, and treat you like family.
I have come to rely on Xpress Tire because I like being able to get low prices on quality tires with highly experienced mechanics who work to save me money. Usually this combination of quality comes with a higher price, and most other discount stores that advertise low prices are either staffed with a crew that doesn't know what they are doing or they try to run up my bill with additional expenses to rip me off with their greedy tricks. Xpress Tire has never done this. They would rather give me additional services without charging me because they want my trust. They would rather show me what is wrong and recommend another plan than to try something at my expense that might not work. They treat me the way I would expect them to treat their own children, and that's as good as it gets. Thank you Xpress Tire for taking the stress out of automotive service!

GMC Acadia
06/03/2018
As always,we received great service again from Greg and his staff. We always use Express Tire and Car Care Center for our vehicle maintenance with outstanding results each time. If your looking for trustworthy people and a great price,this is your place for auto maintenance and tires!

AG
ALVIN G.
Mercedes-Benz 280S
06/03/2018
Very friendly and fair
Each time I have used your company I have been very satisfied

LW
LOUISE W.
Chrysler Sebring
06/02/2018
The staff is wonderful! They will work you in do what ever they can to help you!
These people are great! Went in without appointment and they put me in found my problem and fixed my car within a few hours and I was out of there. They are very understanding and kind. Prices at very good.

Dodge Dart
04/29/2018
Great work as usual!
Have been using this shop for years! Greg and his staff are always concerned about the customer and go above and beyond to ensure that all your questions are answered and that their work is done to the highest standards! I highly recommend this business!

JOHN D.

Thanks!

RANDY W.
Williamson, GA
03/25/2018
Prompt I receive first class service. My truck is 2000 model. I take really good care of it I just drop it off at Xpress. The guys there keep it in top shape.....
Prompt, first class service. I own a 2000 GMC Sierra has over 250,000 miles on it. I take really good care of it. I just drop it off at Xpress. The guys there do a really good job. I would highly recommend Xpress to anyone.

RF
ROBERT F.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/23/2018
Brakes and Park lock up.
Mechanics worked diligently but problem was not consistent enough to be cured. However, problem has not occurred since other mechanical problems have been corrected. Maybe related - I don't know. Not overly concerned at this time since problem has not started recurring. Thanks for your diligent services. Robert

BO
BRIAN O.
Senoia, GA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/19/2018
GREAT SHOP GREAT SERVICE
Love Greg & his team. Honest, Hard Working, & always super helpful. Been coming here for many years & will keep coming back.

RODNEY R.
Jackson, GA
Acura TSX
03/18/2018
Great staff and service
As always Greg and his employees provide top notch service.

CHRIS W.
03/18/2018

SANDRA W.
Dodge Neon
03/03/2018
My comments
Always helpful and polite good service always try to accommodate me timewise

STACEY M.

ROBERT D.
Dodge Caravan
02/01/2018
Professional services done afordably
A good place to get your vehicle repaired or tires installed

JACKIE C.
Thomaston, GA
Nissan Sentra
01/11/2018
Tire Constantly Leaking Air
I appreciate you assistance. My tire is no longer leaking air and that was a great relief. Thanks.

IM
ISSAC M.
11/28/2017
Always the best service in town
Great service, fair prices. Best place in town to get car serviced and buy tires.