GV
GEOFF V.
04/17/2019
Timely service & repair
Got us in quickly with an appointment. Quoted pricing up front for repairs. No surprises. Quality mechanics

RONALD R.
04/17/2019
Great and speedy service
Great and fast job!!!!

LF
LEMAR F.
04/13/2019
Perfect service if I can say perfect. Friendly, professional, and straight to the point. My second time bein there. And I’ll be back in two weeks for my breaks. Best mechanics in town!!!

KP
KEN P.
04/09/2019
A place you can trust
A place you can trust, they will not do work that doesn’t need to be done.

RK
RICHARD K.
04/05/2019
Great place
Great place to do business with and the people are awesome !

BUNKY B.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/03/2019
Treated me like family. Always do and I'll be back!
Treated me as family would. The most honest guys I ever met in the auto business!

MICHAEL L.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/30/2019
Good job
They did a good job at a reasonable price and fast

STEVE M.
Thomaston, GA
Ram 1500
03/26/2019
Wonder place to get your vehicle serviced. Will always go back and recommend.

Nissan Sentra
03/24/2019
Thank you.
I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. I mentioned to them that the car would lose rpms and speed, then lurch. They couldn’t replicate this, but advised me that I needed to take it to Dealership to look at. They told me about another car like mine where the transmission went out. I took it to Dealership, and the transmission was messed up, and still under warranty. Thank you for your prompt attention and advise.

MIRANDA C.
Senoia, GA
Volkswagen Eos
03/23/2019
Fast and reliable
Great service. Friendly staff. Reliable and fairly priced!

SHELBY H.
Locust Grove, GA
03/23/2019
Car Review
I had my car towed to Xpress. A few hours later they were looking at my car and that evening I got to pick my car up. Xpress is fast and reliable.

JAMES A.
Hampton, GA
Pontiac G8
03/21/2019
I have been going to Xpress Tire for over 10 years.
The staff is always very helpful.
Making an appointment allows for ease of getting the vehicles in and out.
I fully recommend XPress Tire.

TR
TIM R.
Williamson, GA
03/21/2019
Excellent customer service. Needed my wife’s car back before a certain time and was ready 3 hours early.

MARK L.
Jeep Liberty
03/16/2019
The staff and workman ship. Very honest folks. They wont sell you something if you don't need it. And if you do need something the give you an estimate right there. I like that.
The staff and crew are excellent. They make you feel at home. Very honest. They wont sell you something if you don't need it. And if you do need something , they will give you an estimate right then there. I like that. Greg Hale and staff. Thank you!

LA
LATOYA A.
03/10/2019
They very nice
They were very nice,helpful,and caring.service was so awesome..

CL
CR L.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/09/2019
Great shop
Always very accommodating and they do great work. More like family to us.

CHRIS M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/09/2019
Just good business!
Great work and knowledge. Very helpful, not pushy. Friendly staff, no gimmicks, honest and cost caring. Just all around great place.

GK
GLEN K.
Toyota Pickup
03/06/2019
I really trust the people and the service.

Cadillac Escalade
02/14/2019
Outstanding Service
Xpress Tire has excellent customer service and professional service.

02/13/2019