RODNEY R.
Jackson, GA
Acura TSX
01/13/2019
As always Greg and his team always provide top notch service and stands behind their work 100%. I wouldn't trust anyone else do work on my vehicle.

LE
LOYD E.
Nissan Frontier
01/09/2019
Quick And efficient
I've been using these guys for years now, they have always do what stay when they say. I recommend them to everyone.

ROBIN S.
Nissan Sentra
01/05/2019
Great Job, again!
We are always satisfied with Xpress. Good, honest people that are a pleasure to work with. Thank you for all you do!

LW
LOUISE W.
Nissan Versa
01/03/2019
People always ready to help you.
I have never went in those doors that they are not ready to help you. They always do a good job and dont take advantage of a lady. Everyone there is so nice.

KD
KIMBERLY D.
12/26/2018

CL
CR L.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
12/14/2018
Great shop
Been using them for years. Always helpful.

CHIP M.
Forsyth, GA
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/12/2018
Repair
I took my truck in to be fixed. They did a great job of finding the problem, it was not what I thought it was. The price seemed fair. The only complaint I have is that I brought it in on Friday around noon and told them I needed it back by 11 on Saturday. When I hit there on Saturday they had not even started on it and had not called to let me know.

Everyone there is nice and easy to talk to. I do recommend this place.

KP
KEN P.
12/10/2018
Honest and caring
The team at express tire are honest and caring people. They will not talk you into work that is not necessary.

MARK L.
Williamson, GA
12/05/2018
good service and good friends
thank you for the many years the team at express tire has kept my vehicles running.

AL
ANGIE /ARGO L.
Jeep Liberty
Alternator
Fred and the crew at Xpress always make sure to get my vehicle serviced timely. They are always willing to accommodate any specific requests on drop off/ pick up every time I need automotive work done. I truly appreciate and trust them with my vehicle.

DAN S.
Honda Civic Sdn
Car Service
Car service went well

DEWAYNE H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Customer
To me it's the only place ..You can go ..And they will tell you the truth about your vehicle..

DAISY and JESSE H.
Mazda 626
11/07/2018
In June had a new radiator put in ask for a oil change which was not done and in October motor did not have any oil in it just wanted to know why.
Don’t want to know my comments.

CD
COLBY D.
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/30/2018
Best service possible
Will always go here forever as long as Graig and Carla own it.

GB
GREG B.
Fayetteville, GA
Honda Ridgeline
09/09/2018
Tire shake
Sam’s club put on a new pair of Michelin tires. They balanced them twice and did not get it right. Had your crew balance them and all is good. Thanks

MF
MARIAN F.
08/10/2018
Friendly staff
Friendly staff and great service

MIKE C.
07/30/2018
New tires for wife's car
Xpress Tire and Car Care Center is always my choice for new tires, maintenance and auto repairs. I trust Greg to give me a fair price and excellent service and repair! Just got new tires for my wife's car and will have it back in for scheduled maintenance soon!!!!

Jeep Liberty
07/28/2018
Xpress Tire and Auto are always helpful and quick to meet your needs. If I’m ever in a bind and need immediate service, they go above and beyond to get me back on the road as quickly as possible.

BC
BENJAMIN C.
07/10/2018
2003 Ford Escape
Absolutely outstanding! Very professional and courtesy.
They have my complete satisfaction. I've taking several of my cars to them and each time they treated me like family. Outstanding staff, even the mechanics took time to explain the details and no pressure - either you want the work preformed or you simple walk out the door. They even had a loaner car if you needed it.
Again Outstanding work!

DA
DANNY A.
Dodge Dart
07/02/2018
Another job well done!
Greg and his staff did a great job as usual! In and out in a day and a half,that includes diagnosing the problem,fixing the problem and making sure it was operating properly. Fast,quality work at an affordable price! I highly recommend them!