Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review almost 2 years ago

02/24/2017
Easy oil change plus body work
My 2006 Subi with nearly 150k miles has been serviced exclusively by Yak Auto. I NEED this vehicle during the winter in order to ski the tasty slopes at White Pass. Another very easy and quick oil change with synthetic will ensure that it continues to fulfill this vital role. The guys have been keeping track of a very small leak and keep me updated on its progress (so far, so good). They are taking care of a piece of molding that got pulled off - hey, even Subi's are not invulnerable. Great job and personal service.

KH
KELLY H.
01/24/2017
Straight talk and excellent service!
I have been here with both my vehicles. I get straight forward advise on what my car needs and what it might need in the future. I really appreciate that they are not trying to do extra services to jack up the bill. These guys are honest and their work is outstanding. I would recommend them to friends and family anytime!

CF
CHESTER F.
Selah, WA
12/24/2016
they charged what they said it .
very pleased with the work. have a merry christmas

KEITH S.
Dodge Intrepid
12/04/2016
Customer service!
Great job, fast service!

11/15/2016
Busted door busted no mo'
Yak Auto is very accommodating. Had an appointment on a Thursday and my work day exploded. Not only couldn't make it but didn't even call them to cancel. They still fit me in on the following Wednesday (earliest I was available) and got it done quickly. On top of that, found out that I didn't need the most expensive part so we came in under cost!

DEREK S.
Pontiac Montana SV6
11/05/2016
Keeping our van alive
When dealing with our aging Pontiac Montana van, the guys at Yakima Automotive always look for the best ways to get the job done. They are up front with estimates of work that needs to be done, but are sensitive to doing only what is immediately necessary and research ways to keep costs down.

10/17/2016
Pushed it into an already busy schedule
With the big storm coming (the one that sort of fizzed out), I figured now is the time to get the snow tires on prior to going across any Cascade Pass. Even though they were one man short (it's hunting season!), they squeezed the Tribeca in and got it done. On top of that, they found a set of summer tires that, somehow, I had forgotten about so I don't have to buy new tires next year. Bonus!!

GN
GARY N.
09/27/2016
Personal service😀
I like every thing about this business from their thorough review of the vehicle to their explanation of what was done and what needed to be done in the future.

MIKE S.
09/25/2016
Fast and Efficient
Job was done well, just as described when I took my vehicle in.

GV

RP
RON P.
08/27/2016
Keeping My F-150 in greaat condition
Nat and the crew do a great job of keeping my pick-up in tip top condition their a fantastic group.

KZ
KELLY Z.
Port Angeles, WA
08/19/2016
Aervice
Can't say enough after my weekend from hell. I DO NOT respond to reviews, however, they did me right......twice, and I want to pay some of it back. A person doesn't necessarily appreciate good service until you are truly stranded in the middle of nowhere, 100 degree weather, and 6 hours from home. The guys went above and beyond to make sure I was back on the road.

GS
GEORGE S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
08/17/2016
air conditioning
Great service and friendly, knowledgeable, and professional personnel, as usual! Air conditioner now works superbly for this old car. Thanks!
Bob, Nathan & Heidi A. from Yakima Automotive Inc responded on 08/22/2016

Thanks George, we're glad it was an easy fix!

LYNN/LONNIE M.
Mercury Sable
07/31/2016
Great name
We have been happy with everything they have done, just have not been happy with the car not keeping its bargain... The Sable has been replaced as the primary car, and will now be used as a backup car... with the cracked thermostat housing...

GN

LG
LARRY G.
07/07/2016
1997 Ford Ranger
The people who work here are very professional and knowledgeable - everything is tip-top.

TP
TED P.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/02/2016
Routine maintenance with inspection.
The problem needing repair was addressed as planned without up-selling or confusion. The communication was appropriate and timely.

KEITH S.
Ford Expedition
06/23/2016
Management and the quality of work done
Very impressed we appreciate the knowledge and work the employees do and have.

JUDY L.
06/10/2016
You care about every customer's situation
You are always terrific. You're honest, compassionate, and patient. I have appreciated your willingness to work with me, a customer who lives on social security and has a terrific struggle when my car breaks down. Thank you for the times you've let me make payments and for the times you have allowed me to park my car in your lot until I figure out what the heck to do. You're the best!

BY
BRENDA Y.
Mazda CX-7
05/31/2016
Thanks for your help
You guys helped me out when I needed it, thanks!!