Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Godwin S.
Franklinton, NC
12/19/2018
97 Grand Cherokee repairv
Mike and Les have been our go to mechanics for over 10 years ! Last week i supplied 2 rear shocks to be installed ...one was perfect fit , the other would not fit !!! Les discovered one shock was built with the bolt bushings on the wrong end !!! A manufactured defect . He had idea to reinstall my one old good shock , which allowed me to drive the Jeep last week in the SNOW ! Yesterday the correct shock arrived ! Youngsville Auto Care installed new replaced shock today , For FREE ! Amazing ! They continue to maintain my 21 yr old Jeep which has 294,500 miles !!!! Les and Mike are always Honest and Extremely Skilled !

Cl W.
Raleigh, NC
12/10/2018
$984 of repairs and car breakdown after 2 days
I brought my car in for fuel pump replacement and 2 days after the repairs my car brockdown again.

LP
Larry P.
11/06/2018
Didnot fix
No didnot fix

Toni B.
05/17/2018
Lesson learned don't go anywhere else
Had an issue with my AC and I went to Meineke because I saw the sign for the free AC check. BIG MISTAKE. I went from a $200 charge to a $2000 charge in one hour. Left there and went straight to Youngsville Auto Care , where not only was nothing wrong with my compressor to them repairing a leak that after my warranty paid I had a $40 charge. These guys care and are great and treat evryone like family. Don't go anywhere else.

Dale G.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the business is always friendly, quick and confident.

Rob R.
Louisburg, NC
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/03/2018
good people
Mike and the staff provide great service, good conversation, a clean and comfortable waiting area; oh ya a good price.
Thanks guys, see you soon.
Ronnie R...
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 02/05/2018

Hello Rob!
               It has been our pleasure to be your personal mechanic for years now! Good luck fishing, I hope you fill your boat up! Take care and hope to see you soon!

Miller L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/02/2018
Personal Service
It's a relief to go see a mechanic you can trust. On every visit they discuss the work of the day and any possible work that may need to be done in the future IF I desire. They are not pushy and don't pile on extra work just to get more money out of you. I feel comfortable knowing that what they tell me really does need to be done and I'm happy to have them do it.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 02/02/2018

Thanks Miller,
                    It has been a pleasure to show and explain to you what is going on with your truck. Let us know if can help you any further with repairs.

Scott S.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the business was easy to deal with. They completed the work on his vehicle quickly, at the price they agreed on.

AW
Andre W.
Chrysler Sebring
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Andre said the service was good.

AW
Andre W.
Chrysler Sebring
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Andre said the service was good.

Rick W.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Rick said that the business always gets the job done.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 01/22/2018

Hello Rick,
               Thanks for letting us work on all of your cars and trucks. It is a pleasure helping you and your family!

SL
Stephen L.
Nissan Frontier
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff was good.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 01/19/2018

Hey Stephen,
                    It has been a pleasure getting to know you! I will be happy to get the Nissan parts ordered as soon as you let me know! Stay safe in this awful weather!

Joe C.
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the staff was honest and reliable.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 01/19/2018

Hello Joe!
              It has been a pleasure to work with you to keep your cars running in top shape! Thanks for all great referral's you have given us over the years! Let us know if we can help in any way.

BU
Bill U.
01/11/2018
2011 impala
Friendly expert service. Like going to urgent care, fast appointment, fix while you wait!
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 01/12/2018

Hello Bill,
              Thanks for putting your trust in us! It has been a pleasure helping you and your family all these years! Happy New Year to you and your wife.

Bill S.
Nissan Titan
01/02/2018
Timely and caring service.
Courteous and timely service. Accurate estimates given before work is done. Knowledge of the work to be done is great, you never feel like you're paying for service you did not need. Vehicle is treated with care, you don't have to worry about grease and dirt stains when the work is done.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 01/12/2018

Hey Bill!
            Thanks for letting us work on your Nissan. We like keeping busy professionals on the road. We know you have people counting on you to deliver your services, so we work hard to get you back working as quickly as possible!

GR
George R.
01/02/2018
Honest and reliable
What can I say Mike and Les (dad & lad) are straight forward, honest and always try to save the customer their hard earned money. I have recommended Youngsville Auto Center to family and friends and they are pleased with the results. Word of mouth is the best and most economical form of advertising for any business and these two guys "hit it out of the ballpark". Keep up the awesome work guys.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 01/02/2018

Hey George!
                   Thanks for all of your business! Thanks for sending all of your friends to us, it is a pleasure helping you keep your cars safe and on the road!

WK
Wendy K.
12/27/2017
A true hometown mechanic you can trust that go over and beyond to accommodate their customers !
A true hometown mechanic you can trust ! Who go out of their way , over and above to accommodate their customers !
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 12/28/2017

Thanks Wendy!
                      As your personal mechanic's we do enjoy helping our customers navigate the world of auto repair! Thanks for letting us help you!

Mike M.
Creedmoor, NC
Lincoln MKX
12/12/2017
Outstanding Service
I use Youngsville Auto Care exclusively for all my Auto Service needs. The provide advice and perform exceptional work. I consider Mike and Les as my personal Auto Mechanics. During one visit they advised me that the issue I had with my car was covered under warranty and they could do the work, but I needed to get the work work performed under warranty at the dealer to save money. It saved me over $1000 in repair costs. They even checked out my new car prior to purchase to ensure no issues with the vehicle. Youngsville Auto Care will always handle my auto service needs as long as I live in the Raleigh/Wake Forest/Youngsville area.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 12/14/2017

Hey Mike!
              Thanks for letting us be your personal mechanics! We take pride in doing what is right for the customer. Hope you and your family have a great holiday season!

Your Personal Mechanics.
                      Mike and Les

TT
Tabetha T.
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Tabetha said the service was quick and helpful.

GP
Geoffry P.
Nissan Xterra
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Geoffry said the staff did a great job with the vehicle and he had no complaints.