Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Friendly, competent, quick
Friendly, competent, reasonable
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 11/08/2019

Hey Bill!
            Thanks for letting us help with your brand new truck! That is a pretty RED truck! It has been a pleasure to talk with you and learn about Kansas and farm life. Take care and Happy Holidays!

ME
Marie E.
11/08/2019
Honesty
You can depend on getting an honest recommendation about your car. If they site a problem, it is real.
They have come to my aide various times without hesitation.
I highly recommend you using their services.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 11/08/2019

Hey Marie!
                Always a pleasure seeing you and helping you with your car needs. We are happy to be your personal mechanic here at Youngsville Auto Care! Thanks for the nice review!

Laura S.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Laura's husband, Tyler. Tyler said they are good at working them in and letting them know their schedule. He also said the price was a little high.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 10/28/2019

Hey Tyler,
               I hope the familie's new arrival and Laura are doing great! Thanks for letting us help with your brake problem. Let us know if we can help you in the future when we have more time to shop for parts pricing.

Thanks Mike

NG
Nancy G.
10/11/2019
car Service
The waiting room is very pleasant and the work is done without wait or confusion. These guys know their cars and take their time to explain their work.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 10/11/2019

Hey Nancy!
                  Thanks for the great review! It was great meeting you and welcome to the area! We invite you to have us as your"Personal Mechanics".

Good Luck with the house, and we have a sale each January on Struts. By 3 get 1 free.

CR
Chip R.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Chip said he likes the good staff that provide good service.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 10/10/2019

Hey Chip!
               Thanks for letting Les and I be your "Personal Mechanics" over the years!
                Have a safe trip and enjoy playing all of your gigs!

TW
Trey W.
Franklinton, NC
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Trey said this is a great business and they have good service.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 10/10/2019

Hello Trey!
                Thanks for letting us fix your trucks! Wish you a great trip to Charleston! Enjoy the food!
                Your Personal Mechanics

HC
Heidi C.
Honda Civic Si
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Heidi said the business has good service, the staff is friendly and they get her in right away when she calls.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 09/30/2019

Hello Heidi,
                 Your "Personal Mechanics" work hard to get you back on the road quickly and safely! Thanks for putting your trust us. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

VP
Vince P.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Vince said the technicians did everything he wanted. The service was done in a timely manner and had no issues.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 09/30/2019

Morning Vince!
                     We were happy to help you with maintence on your Ford truck. It was good meeting you, and let your "Personal Mechanics " know if we can help with anything further.

WK
Wendy K.
09/26/2019
My car care experience 😊❗️
I trust Mike and Less with all my car care needs ! I highly recommend them to do a trust worthy job !😊

KC
Kate C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/26/2019
trustworthy and very knowledgeable
These guys really know what they are doing. I was referred to them years ago, and bring all my vehicles here. Their prices are competitive, if you want thorough, reliable, quality work. They have taken care of me quickly when I have unexpected issues, and are willing to teach me instead of trying to make me completely dependent on them. They give out lots of free advice. I am extremely lucky to have found them.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 09/27/2019

Good Morning Kate!
                             Hope all of your Kyacking went well! We Love being your "Personal Mechanic"! Thanks for bringing all of your work to us, and sending your friends. It has been a pleasure having you as a customer!

OM
October M.
North Carolina
Mazda Protege
09/20/2019 Category: Service
October said that they told her it was fixed. After she drove off, about 10 minutes later, it over heated again.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 09/23/2019

Hello October,
                    Thanks for taking time to let us know how you feel, I am sorry you had trouble with your 2002 Mazda after we replaced the thermostat for you, our goal as your personal mechanic is to give you a reliable car to drive.
                    When you called we immediately sent the wrecker to get you and your car, got it here and saw that the belt that drives the water pump was broken. We repaired it with no charge for labor or towing.
                     I hope all has been going well for you, as a business owner I don't know everything, so other than not charging you for the tow and labor, is there anything else I can do to make this right with you?

RP
Robert P.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he was very happy with the staff and they answered all his questions.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 09/23/2019

Good Morning Robert,
                                Thanks for letting us help you with your Ford Focus. Let us know how we can help you!

SK
Shannon K.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said they were able to take care of her quickly, the pricing was good and the vehicle is working.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 09/16/2019

Good Morning Shannon!
                                  Thanks for letting us get your Starter repaired, and get you back on the road! It has been our pleasure to be your "Personal Mechanics"

TH
Tom H.
09/05/2019
Professional service in all respect.
Service was very professional and completed on time.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 09/06/2019

Hey Tom,
              Thanks for taking time to review our company! It has been a pleasure being your "Personal Mechanic" and keeping your Nissan in top shape! It is always good to catch up with you.

NP
Nick P.
09/03/2019
Great service as always
I couldn’t be happier with the service I have gotten from Mike and Les . As someone new in town, who drives an older vehicle, I appreciate not only the quick repairs, but fair prices and honesty!!!
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 09/04/2019

Hey Nick!
              It has been nice to get to know you! I enjoy hearing about your singing and grand kids. We enjoy keeping your Toyota's trouble free and on the road. Thanks for letting us be your " personal mechanic's".

KD
Katrica D.
08/31/2019
Thank you!
Thank you for taking such good care of my car!
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 09/03/2019

Hey Katrica,
                   It has been a pleasure keeping your families cars running! You take care and enjot those grandchildren!

SA
Sandy A.
Wendell, NC
08/24/2019
Good service and great knowledge of cars
I like Youngsville Auto because i can trust their knowledge and honest feedback on car repairs.

Hey Sandy!
                Our pleasure helping you with your Escape, hope to keep you going many more years.
                Hope the "Pack has a good year"

Your personal mechanics.....

WK
Wendy K.
08/24/2019
Car care service at its finest !
I am the owner of an older car and have been taking my car to Youngsville Auto for years ! They take care of me always , as though I was a family relative ! I trust them and appreciate them ! And would highly recommend them for fair and honest reliable automotive services ! 😊🚙😊

Hey Wendy,
                 Thanks for letting us take care of your BMW, we take pride in taking a personal interest in our customer's goal's for their cars. Thanks for the compliment! Let us know if we can help you or any of your friends.

Jason M.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the service was really good. He used the business in the past and will continue to go there in the future.
Mike A. from Youngsville Auto Care responded on 08/21/2019

Hey Jason,
                Thanks for the compliment, We are happy to keep you going. Good luck with the kids new school year!

RJ
Richard J.
Franklinton, NC
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Richard said they take care of him when he goes in and he is satisfied with what they do.

Hey Richard!
                  It is always good to see you and catch up! Thanks for letting us help you with your Escape!