FF
Frank F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he is happy with the service he receives.

KC
Keith C.
05/15/2019
I called and explained my situation, they got my truck right in and completed the repairs very quickly. The customer service is outstanding!

KW
Ken W.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2019
Courteous, friendly service
After calling to make an appointment, I brought my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe in for a four-wheel alignment. The counterman, Kevin, was courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. The work was completed in a timely manner at a reasonable price. The car now drives as it should. As needed, I will bring my vehicles to Younique in the future.

NK
Nick K.
Orland, CA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Nick said he would recommend the business for service. The staff took good care of him.

Kathryn and Lewis B.
Nissan Xterra
05/05/2019
Happy Xterra
Our Xterra is 10 years old and is named the “Ducktruck”. It needed a tune up and Younique is the only place that we trust to service our vehicles. Thank you! Kats 😊

GR
Glen R.
Paradise, CA
Honda Civic Si
04/10/2019
Fair and friendly
Always fair and friendly whenever I’m there, always willing to make it right for all. They do the job right in a reasonable amount of time. Often my car is ready earlier and cheaper than my estimate. Good folks here.

Margaret and Jim M.
Lincoln MKC
04/09/2019
Awesome!
We have been using Younique for approximately three years. They have always been professional and extremely helpful. Kevin and Craig always have a smile and pleasant greeting when you walk into their office. We trust them with our two current vehicles, an Explorer and a MKC Lincoln. They also give you advice on any necessary upcoming repairs on your vehicle. They are great!

Jeri B.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeri said she thinks this business is incredible. She stated they have kept her on the road for years and keep her vehicles in perfect condition. She loves all the staff and thinks they are conscientious, hard working and represent the true embodiment of the American spirit.

CD
Corena D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/10/2019
Honesty and integrity
This company has integrity. They are honest and trustworthy. I love younique automotive. I would and do recommend them to everyone.

Ralph S.

Linda M.
Buick Lucerne
02/10/2019
Good experience
I like having an appointment. Service is well explained and documented. Future services needed are noted and that gives me a reminder when I need to plan ahead.

EH
Emmy H.
02/09/2019
Honesty and Integrity
This was my first visit to Younique Automotive. This shop was recommended to me by my former mechanic who unfortunately lost his business in the Paradise Camp Fire. Their prices were a little higher than what I normally pay for the same service, but they do give a cash discount. Overall, I was pleased with the service I received. The mechanics are straight forward, honest and clear about what your car does or doesn't need. They don't charge you for things you don't really need, and I appreciate that as a female consumer.
I recommend this shop, especially to other women.

Cody S.
02/07/2019
A professional shop
Younique automotive service center is hands down the best automotive business in town. All the staff are professionals and have the experience/ knowledge to do the job right the first time. Call and make an appointment, you won't be disappointed.

FR
Fred R.
02/01/2019
Fast, good service
I’ve been a client for decades actually, and keep coming back for the excellent and timely service. Best place in the whole area!

Debbie R.
01/27/2019
Friendly fair service
I was referred to this biz from another business that I trust. On their recommendation I made an appt. The owner answered the phone that day and was courteous and helpful. The day of my appt, my car was done on time and at a reasonable price. Kevin, at the front desk, was professional & knowledgeable. A good experience & I will be back!

BT
Brian and Laura T.
Saturn Ion
01/02/2019
Professional And Reliable
Have always taken my vehicles to Younique Automotive. Professional, reliable, reasonably priced and above all, honest! Craig and the crew have gone above and beyond for me on many occasions and I can't rate them high enough!

KV
Karen V.
Paradise, CA
12/08/2018
Personal service
Comfortable waiting area. Car vacuumed upon completion of service. Personable staff.

JJ
Jane J.
Nissan Quest
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Jane said the business has been there for her when she desperately needed good service.