Toyota Avalon
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Danette H.
11/19/2020
Great
Honest and great service. Thank you

JO
Jim and Beverly O.
Chester, CA
Honda Ridgeline
11/10/2020
Major service & Front end repair to include: wheel bearing, hub, axle shaft assembly, knuckle, & related replacement items.
Excellent communication during diagnosis, maintenance, & repair phases. The final invoice was detailed & easy to understand. My vehicle, with 190,000 miles, drives like new.

EH
Ernest [Scott] H.
Palermo, CA
Toyota Tundra
10/27/2020
All personnel friendly And highly experienced in what they do
And highly experienced in what they do always treated me like family very reasonable rates With the highest quality of work I won't let anybody else work on my vehicles ever since I found Younique they are truly the best and I highly recommend them

Dave S.
10/21/2020
Car Tire Alignment
We had Younique Automotive align our all-wheel-drive BMW. They did an excellent job at a reasonable price.

10/09/2020
Friendly and Great Service
Younique is a great place to bring your vehicle. They are friendly, highly qualified, and affordable! I highly recommend them!

KG
Kylee G.
Ford Edge
10/01/2020
Kevin and Craig have been servicing my families vehicles for years now. They are quick and efficient!

charles s.
09/26/2020
honest
They have always been very honest .

FL
Fox L.
Ford Cab & Chassis
09/15/2020
Honest reliable service.
Finding a good honest mechanic can be hard to do. I would definitely recommend Younique auto.

Debbie R.
08/11/2020
Honest automotive care
I always feel confident that I will receive an honest estimate & timely labor when I bring my Highlander to Younique. Thank you for always being trustworthy & professional!
From the front desk to all the mechanics! I have always had a positive experience here!

JJ
John & Susan J.
08/06/2020
Honest, fast and friendly
I always appreciate the great service I get from Younique. They will work on anything I have including my old Ford Powerstroke.

VT
Valerie & Ron T.
08/04/2020
Quick service
The alternator in my F150 went out and Younique Automotive got me in and the new alternator installed the same day I phoned them. Love the service at this shop.

DE
Debra E.
07/09/2020
Never disappointed.
Younique has always done excellent work on my cars and has always been kind, knowledgeable, and respectful. My van was giving me sluggish starts, so I called to see if they could get me in (before it didn't start at all). They were booked for more than a week out....but asked if I could leave the van with them and they'd do their best to get to it in the next few days. I did take it down and went home. They called me later that day and said it was an easy fix. They fixed it and had me back on the road that very same day. My Heroes! I highly recommend Younique Automotive.

Sheila C.
07/09/2020
How caring and friendly they are
They were very courteous, caring and friendly. I was very pleased and would recommend them to anyone.

John F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/26/2020
The Best
My experience at Younique for the last 6 years has been fantastic! Professional Trustworrhy Quality work. I have no hesitation at all recommending this business for any work needed for your vehicle.