11/09/2019

Fred W.
Buick Verano
11/08/2019
Alignment
Professional and courteous service. Good shop

Keith S.
10/31/2019
Friendly and excellent service.
The service is very friendly, they know what they're doing and they never give you any run around at all.

Robert C.
Ford Edge
10/29/2019
TopNotch Commercial Cleaning Inc fleet vehicles
The staff at Younique is a pleasure to work with. Very professional! Quality of work is excellent. They have got my vehicles back on the road very quickly. Pricing is very good. I’d recommend Younique to any friends or family as well as businesses.
Robert Crum

Karen M.
Mazda Tribute
10/21/2019
Kept Informed
Craig said the alignment work would take about 1-1/2 hours, which it did. He also informed me that due to the age of the car that some additional work would be required and he showed me why, which I appreciated very much. He also sent me the information by email for my maintenance records. Very pleasant and professional.

LD
Linda D.
Paradise, CA
10/03/2019
My crisis.
So glad I took my car to them. Could have been so much worse.

HC
Helen C.
Acura 3.2CL
10/03/2019
I will recommend this business.
Very pleasant person to deal. Professional and work done in timely fashion. Will consider them my new mechanics.

Melanie G.
09/26/2019
Engine problem was handled quickly. I have a lot of confidence in the care that was taken to fix my cars problem. Will be using them in the future when I need service.
Melanie G

Judy T.
Chevrolet HHR
09/23/2019
Professional, Knowledgeable and Not A Rip-off
Drama-free auto repairs. No ripping off here. In fact, I was ready to get new spark plugs and the guy told me "Save your money. You've got another 10,000 miles before you need to get that done". Compared to other auto shops, I was happily shocked.

John B.
Santa Rosa, CA
Jeep CJ7
09/08/2019
Jeep repair
I was referred to Younique Automotive and could not have been happier with their service. Instead of going with a suggested quick fix, they actually took the extra time to correctly diagnose and repair the problem with my Jeep. The best part was they were still under the estimated quote. That is a the main reason I am now a loyal Younique Automotive Customer.

CL
Charles L.
09/04/2019
Alignment
I went without an appointment which is required unknown to me but they were able to still get me in & align my vehicle very friendly and helpful I would go there again

Rod S.
Forest Ranch, CA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/31/2019
Outstanding Service
Had my classic car serviced and then my F350. Both times were excellent service and on time for completion. I would recommend this establishment to all who listens.

DE
Debra E.
08/29/2019
The Best
I have been taking my cars to Younique Automotive since before it was Younique Automotive. They always do excellent, reliable, honest work. I have never...EVER....had a problem with their service or their work. The price is always fair and they always go the extra mile. Thanks guys!!

James H.
Durham, CA
Honda Element
08/29/2019
On time honest service
I took my car in for an alignment and the staff was efficient and hones. I had a minor issue with my alignment. Rather than try and up-sell me for a $250 repair, their office manager was honest and said it would probably make very little difference in the long run. I appreciate honesty and will use their services again.

JV
Josh V.
Nissan Maxima
08/27/2019
Friendly and honest work!
I have been taking my cars here for years and they are always friendly and honest. I never feel like they just want my money. The work is also top notch!

AH
Andrew H.
Durham, CA
08/26/2019
They got me in very quickly and figured out the problem in no time! Great customer service and a great price.

VR
Victor R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/23/2019
Professionalism
I appreciate their professionalism and consideration for my vehicle’s particular issue that was corrected within a short time frame.

SF
Sharon F.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/07/2019
Super service
My car broke down and was towed to Younique - they fit me in even though they were very busy and had it fixed in 1 day after it arrived.

TW
Todd W.
Magalia, CA
BMW 328i
08/07/2019
Honest fair shop
This is the most honest shop I have ever dealt with. Craig (owner), Gary, Eric, and Kevin are all down to earth, and treat you with respect and friendship. I very highly recommend them.