Business Solutions

Zach's Auto Clinic

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SP
Steven p.
09/27/2022
Outstanding Service
Outstanding service. Zach was friendly, quick, communicative, and fairly priced. My fiancé and I have had Zach service our vehicles twice now and both times...

JV
Jake V.
09/25/2022
Tune up
Amazing service at Zach’s! Great communication, honest and respectful. Solid work. Zach’s will definitely be the only shop I take my vehicles to from now on....

SP
Stephanie P.
09/22/2022
Consistent service
Though it’s true I seem to need Zach and his team more than my wallet wants, I know I’m getting professional care every time. I can expect a job well done...

David s.
09/20/2022
Great experience, highly recommend
My new truck was having issues and Zack stepped up and helped me out. Very professional all around. Highly recommend.

TW
Tabitha W.
09/17/2022
ABOVE AND BEYOND
I broke down, don’t know the area at all and found them online from the ratings, I swear they went above and beyond for me is really an understatement. I...