SR
Samuel R.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said the staff is honest and he likes the location.

WS
William S.
Nissan Maxima
01/17/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff was friendly, on time, there was no run around, and they were straight to the point. The service is top notch and they're one of the best mechanics that's he's been to in long time.

Lynn B.
Jeep Liberty
01/14/2019
Honest
The best automotive service I have ever used! Brian is great & so is his team! They are diligent & perfectionists when it comes to our vehicles, they always finish the work on time as promised! My whole family takes their vehicles to him and we will definitely be using them for any other work needed. Best of all, they are affordable! I highly recommend "ZEMP AUTO" to anyone looking for automotive services! They really do know cars, thanks Brian!

Derek L.
01/05/2019
Good Honest work
Good honest work

KC
Ken C.
12/28/2018
Quick diagnostics
I dropped off the car at night using their drop-off box. The next morning I got a call and they already had the problem diagnosed. Even though the repairs would be higher than this old Honda was worth, I was glad to get that diagnostic quickly so I could start looking for another car. Zemp has always been helpful and honest about their services, which is why I've used them for many years.

Devyn M.
Ram Pickup
12/22/2018
Best Service Anywhere
I can always count on Zemp Auto to find and diagnose any issues with my vehicles and they fix them at an amazing speed. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Chris S.
Chrysler 300M
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff is kind and attentive. He appreciates the prompt service and the convenient location.

Brandt S.
Scion xA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Brandt said the service is always thorough, the staff is honest and the pricing is reasonable.

GQ
Gene Q.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Gene said that the business was very good.

LH
Lynda H.
FIAT 500
12/05/2018
Favorite garage
Zemp's is our go to place to have anything done in our vehicles. Very honest, with fair prices.

Cathy W.
12/03/2018
Trust them to do just what my car needs.
Great service and fair prices. One time my car had a really hard to diagnose problem but Bryan figured it out and it’s run great since. And it’s a 12 year old car..

Justin S.
Chrysler 200
11/29/2018
They have done a good service for a while they are pretty quick and they're able to get parts in quickly I'm feeling like they did a pretty good job any of the labor costs were just a little high but it's worth it for what they do. They have helped me out and cut me some slack in the past

HS
Heather S.
11/27/2018
Just the best
Brian Zemp has serviced my cars for several years, and my parents cars for even longer. He does a great job at a fair price- I trust him and his work and recommend him to all my friends.

CE
Carmen E.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Carmen said she loves this business and they're the only people she trusts with her vehicle. All the crew is respectful and very knowledgeable.

John T.
11/14/2018
Ignition/electrical Issue, won't start
Brian took my call, listened tentatively and was willing to take my vehicle in right away. He updated me with the diagnosis a couple hours later, all was legit. I had my truck back to me that day; no oily, greasy residue anywhere, always a plus. Costs were reasonable for same day service. This is the third time I have gotten my vehicle service ed at Zemp, each time their service has been great.
Brian Z. from Zemp Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave the kind review John.  We are so glad you were pleased with the sevice.  - Brian

Cecilia W.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Cecilia said the service was affordable and timely.

DT
Donald T.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the staff at this business are great people. They explained everything to him about the repairs before and after the services were done. They were very reasonable, and the prices were outstanding. The services were finished in a timely manner. He was very pleased with the service at this business. He could not have asked for more than the service he received.

Justin H.
Kia Amanti
11/08/2018
Great Service!
Completely honest and reliable service! 100% the best!
Brian Z. from Zemp Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks Justin your family has been with me from the beginning.  You gauys are awesome!

KT
Ken T.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Ken said he is happy with this business anytime he goes there.

GM
Greg M.
11/07/2018
Zemp Auto
Reliable, honest, my go to auto shop.
Brian Z. from Zemp Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks Greg you have been a loyal customer since I first started my business.  I appreciate the good review.