Arnie T. on 05/26/2017
"radiator replacement etc..."
Been their customer for years now. Pleased each visit with service. This time I had my vehicle towed there and they replaced the water pump, radiator, hoses etc... in a extremely timely period,, three days at reasonable price. BMW parts are not cheap but hey, I had to replace them. As always they are my garage and I will continue to be but hopefully not soon?
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 11:41 AM
Jeff R. on 05/24/2017
"Excellent efficient and knowledgeableservice."
Found what was needed quickly and took care of it, thanks!
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 01:56 AM
Ron P. on 05/23/2017
Ron said this business provided good service and completed extra work for no charge. He also appreciated the senior discount that was provided.
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017
Callum J. on 05/17/2017
Callum said he's very happy. They did the job and it was done perfectly. He's very pleased and they do everything with Mini's.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017
Lisa C. on 05/16/2017
Lisa said this business was wonderful.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/16/2017
Fran K. on 05/11/2017
"AJ Foreign Auto Provides Careful and personal Service"
I have always been very pleased with both personal interactions and actual service at AJ Foreign Auto. I like dealing with a small business where the owner knows me and my vehicle.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 10:59 AM
Philip K. R. on 04/29/2017
"Took care of inspection promptly"
AJ Foreign Auto was able to take care of my car inspection quickly, while I waited at their office.
Vehicle: BMW 335xi
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 04:11 AM
Dan G. on 04/26/2017
"AJ"
Job done well and at estimate
Vehicle: BMW 330xi
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 06:38 AM
Dmitri N. on 04/21/2017
Spoke with Irina. She said this business does not sell unnecessary things. They have very good mechanics and she is satisfied with the service.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017
Peter M. on 04/19/2017
"Service VW R32"
I just purchased a VW R32 from S Carolina and I decided to use a completely different garage, so I decided to check out AJ Fireign Auto. My Freinds and acquaintances have been telling me to try them for a long time so I called and scheduled an appointment. Mary & Dave greeted me with a friendly smile and I mentioned to them that I'd like to have a service, NY inspection and to go over the vehicle thoroughly, etc. I came back two hrs later and the vehicle was ready to go. Mary was very professional & polite and explained to me exactly what they had performed and what needed to be taken care of in the near future, i.e. back breaks needed to be replaced only 2mm left and possibly the spark plugs. Couldn't be more happier with the service and also friendly atmosphere. Plus the next day I received an email whereupon I can login any time and look at the past history,etc. Brilliant, no need to keep old invoices which allows me to go paperless :)
Vehicle: Volkswagen R32
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 02:53 PM
Marianne A. on 04/19/2017
"Excellent service!"
It's always been my pleasure to do business with Dave & Mary. This time was no exception. Drop off was smooth. Notification that her "check-up" was done and that she was ready for pick-up was timely; I take a bus down from Cornell campus on days when my car is at AJ's. The 27-point check gives me a realistic picture of what's going on with my aging VW and helps me know that my car is as safe as possible. For my money - AJ Foreign Auto is the best in town.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 05:03 AM
Carrie S. on 04/14/2017
"Great Place "
As usual, I love working with your shop. You are honest and trustworthy.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 07:07 AM
David I. on 04/14/2017
David said he is happy with the service he got from this business.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017
Judy L. on 04/13/2017
"Great service"
Always friendly and efficient service
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 07:24 AM
Jenna B. on 03/27/2017
"FANTASTIC"
I have never had an issue with my car, much less one that would involve an insurance claim. I received some startling news from the dealership where I went for a routine oil change and alignment. Wanting a second opinion I went to Trombleys, and they directed me to AJ's for specialized care. I cannot tell you how appreciative I am for their mechanic work and customer service. I was running all over town worried about the safety of my car and the cost of repair. I filed an insurance claim and the insurance representative was negligent and trying to lowball his repair write up. Immediately after I took my car back to AJ's. Dan stayed past closing to put my car up on the lift and explain to the insurance rep exactly what was wrong and what needed repairing. Dan made the insurance rep accountable for his negligence and saw to it that I was taken care of by my agency. I have never had anyone outside of my family go the extra mile for me the way Dan did. I left my car with him that day, completely comfortable in his ability to repair my and happy to give him and his company my business. A few days later I got my car back and she is perfect. I drove from Ithaca to Toronto the next day and my car was in great condition. I absolutely recommend this company. I was treated with the utmost kindness and their work is top notch.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017 08:15 PM
Michael W. on 03/14/2017
Michael said the employees at the business provided him with excellent service and he was happy.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/14/2017
Ron P. on 03/13/2017
Ron said the business was really quick. The service took less than an hour.
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/13/2017
Joe T. on 03/08/2017
"Excellent communication & excellent personable service!"
I like the email service reminders specific to your car and mileage; request service appointment times on line; expect knowledgeable, experienced and dependable service.
Vehicle: BMW 328Ci
Service Date: 03/07/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 07:21 AM
Chris S. on 03/08/2017
"Always great service"
I've been taking my vehicles to AJ Foreign Auto for years. I've always gotten prompt, and friendly service.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 05:21 AM
Val K. on 03/04/2017
"Excellent and reliable service"
I took my car in to see what it would need after 60,000 miles. Needles to say, it required a lot of service, and the cost was very reasonable. I am really satisfied with AJ's, and will not go any other dealer or service with my car.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback