All In The Wrist Auto Repair

Timy F. on 05/18/2017
Timy said the service is excellent and they always do a great job.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/22/2017

Thanks Timy! We'll see you next time!

Kathleen P. on 05/17/2017
Kathleen said this business was very quick and they had her vehicle in and out, considering the amount of work that had to be done. It only took a few hours and it was ready to be picked up the same day.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you Kathleen! We really appreciate you!

Frank F. on 05/13/2017
Frank said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/15/2017

Thank you Frank! We always look forward to seeing you!

THERESA D. on 05/06/2017
"I felt comfortable."
First time there and it felt that it was the right place for my car.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 10:09 AM
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you Theresa. I will pass your sentiments on to my staff so we can keep up the good work!

John D. on 05/06/2017
John said this business was friendly, and punctual. They did not service anything, he did not ask for.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/09/2017

We appreciate you John! We'll see you next time!

PAM B. on 05/02/2017
"I'll be back!"
I was very pleased with the service I received. It wasn't like one of the big chain shops where I feel like just another number and am always fearful about what will happen to my car when it is out of sight, and what the bill will be after they are done with it. I had some questions about my car that they took time to answer while I pointed out a problem area. The car just needed an oil change and the price was very reasonable. It was easy to make an appointment and convenient to wait. I'm so glad I found this place. I'll go back for sure!
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 05:30 PM
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you Pam!  We could not be happier that you are so pleased with our service.  We honestly strive to provide the best customer service and shop experience possible.  I will pass your words on to my staff. see you next time!

Arlen S. on 04/29/2017
Arlen said he enjoyed the service he received from this business.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/01/2017

Thanks Arlen!! We appreciate your business and can't wait to see you again!!

LISA H. on 04/25/2017
"Very professional, knowledgeable, genuine"
I love All in the Wrist, Darlene and Molly are responsive, they are honest, they provide up to the date and concise cost information. I leave my car knowing it is in the best of hands. My car runs well, it is older, but they keep it on the road. I am very grateful for All in the Wrist.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 08:54 PM
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2017

Lisa, I can't tell you enough how much your words brighten our day. Thank you for your business and for the accolades.  We will always be here for you!!

Blake S. on 04/25/2017
Blake said this business was very honest and prompt.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/27/2017

Thank you Blake! We always look forward to seeing you!

Mike B. on 04/25/2017
Mike said this business provided good service, however, he was not given a quote before the work was completed.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/27/2017

I'm very sorry about the breakdown in communication Mike, that was my fault. As the owner I should have been more diligent about getting you the quote. I hope you will give us a chance to show you how great our customer service is in the future.

Heather L. on 04/22/2017
Heather said her experience with this business has always been great. They are very trustworthy. They are helpful and they are able to answer any questions. They don't cheat their customers.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2017

Thank you so much Heather!!  As always, we appreciate your business and your kind words!

MAUREEN S. on 04/21/2017
"New in town"
Friendly competent service
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 04:48 AM
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/21/2017

Thanks Maureen! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again!

Zack G. on 04/18/2017
Zack said this business was able to get the work completed in 2 days which was awesome. They worked around his schedule. He didn't have any problems during his visit and he did not have any complaints.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2017

Thank you Zack!! We really appreciate your business!!

RANDY B. on 04/16/2017
"Every body is easy to get along with"
The work is done right
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/16/2017 11:42 AM
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you Randy! We really appreciate you and we're happy that the truck is running great!

Anne H. on 04/01/2017
Anne said the service provided by this business was great, but during her oil change, her vehicle's radio stations were reset.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2017

Thank you Anne.  I will make my staff aware of the problem with your radio so that it does not happen in the future.

John P. on 03/30/2017
John said it cost him $1,200 to have this business fix his vehicle and he had to take it back 3 different times. They still have not fixed the issue and they keep telling him this is the problem or that is the problem. They seem to be fixing things surrounding the problem. The last time they told him they identified the issue and they resolved it he took his vehicle right out on the freeway and the problem popped right back up. He will not take his vehicles back to this facility nor will he have his family go to them.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 03/08/2017
Review Created: 03/30/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2017

Hello John. I am very sorry for the poor service that you received and that the problem has still not been fixed to your satisfaction. I have made my staff aware of the situation so that this does not happen in the future. We thought we had the problem solved and were not aware that it still persisted. You have my deepest apologies.

Sienna S. on 03/29/2017
Sienna said this business was honest. The staff was pleasant.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/30/2017

Thank you Sienna! Glad you are happy with our service!

PAUL G. on 03/28/2017
"Outstanding. "
My first experience at All in The Wrist and it was outstanding. Quality service, absolutely fair prices and great people. I without a doubt go back. Highly recommend this place!
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017 06:50 PM
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Thank you Paul!! We strive to provide outstanding service and I will pass along your complement to my staff. We really appreciate you!!

Casey P. on 03/28/2017
Casey said everyone was really knowledgeable and friendly.
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Thank you for your business Casey!!

Annette R. on 03/25/2017
Annette said this business took very good care of her.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 03/07/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/28/2017

Thank you Annette! We really appreciate you!