Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Linda G. ReScore Review on 01/07/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Linda said this business was unable to fix the problem with her vehicle.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 12/11/2014
Review Created: 12/17/2014

Linda said she has to take her vehicle back to the business because the original issue was not resolved.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 12/11/2014
Review Created: 12/17/2014
The Autotech F. at Autotech responded on 12/31/2014

Hi Linda,Whenever we have a problem with a vehicle, We look for Factory Recalls or Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) pertaining to that particular Drivability Problem which there was a recall for intermittent engine dying while driving. You took your pontiac to the dealer for the recall. The Recall did not solve that dying problem. You brought it back to us and we road tested your vehicle and could not duplicate that issue, We researched your Maintenance History, and because of the vehicle mileage a  Throttle body Service and Tune up was due. We Performed that and again road tested with no problems.     We had your Pontiac back in our shop to try duplicate
the intermittent engine dying problem you were complaining about. We road tested your vehicle numerous times with our fuel pressure gauge and engine scanners connected to your vehicle.
We did not experience the problem that you described, but after 2 hours of driving your car I did experience a problem with your transmission shifting hard. After talking to Lee, he stated both of you had experienced that problem in the past. The engine dying while driving issue is not apparent at this time. We may have to wait till the problem is more apparent! Intermittent problems are very hard to repair, We don't want to start guessing and replacing unnecessary parts in attempt to fix this very intermittent issue.

MIKE W. J. ReScore Review on 02/29/2012
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"hogwash"
the recipt i have says 140, and we were charged for the smog test when your shop admitted that the testing machine was down.
Vehicle: Saturn SC2
Service Date: 02/17/2012
Review Created: 02/24/2012 12:24 PM

"Not a good place"
I decided to try this place because they were the best reviewed online (the employees must have been boosting their buisness) the person at the front counter could not have been bothered to take the burger out of his mouth to talk to me, but i did not listen to my gut for this warning, after a $140 checkout, they told me fuel was in the oil, (an impossibility) and they condemmed my catylitic converter, which they quoted me at $750 for repairs, i decided to check else ware and found another mechanic who did a better job for less than 300. long and short of it is, these guys suck hard
Vehicle: Saturn SC2
Service Date: 02/17/2012
Review Created: 02/24/2012 12:24 PM
The Autotech F. at Autotech responded on 02/28/2012
You brought your vehicle to us with numerious failed inspections "4 or 5". The most recent inspection was 1 month old! We reccomended a pretest to see what needed to be addressed. The vehicle failed the pretest only at the 25mph. part of the test, Only by 5ppm of hc's. max-41ppm. tested 46ppm. At the 15 mph. test, the Max was 81ppm. we measured-80ppm. We are a Official Test and Repair Smog Check Station. We were trained to repair the vehicle with the most cost effective repairs, In this case we found excessive hc's in the crankcase=1600ppm. which if the oil was replaced, that may have brought the emissions down enough to pass the smog check! We also noted the catalytic convertor was testing weak, However you declined any further repairs! And by the way the Diagnostics was only $98.00
JOHN D. on 04/19/2017
"Rock Solid"
Competent, prompt, careful diagnoses, good work. And courteous treatment at all times.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 06:24 PM
DESIREE D. on 04/17/2017
"Good service"
The guys at this place were great. They fixed a bunch of things on my car.
Vehicle: Saturn SL1
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 06:42 PM
STEVE C. on 04/15/2017
"Great people great service"
Everything about my experience was awesome. From my initial phone call to checking in my car to picking it up. They diagnosed and repaired my Jeep Wrangler the same day and even did a full inspection. Price was more than fair for th great service I experienced. I will use them for all my service.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 09:07 PM
RICH S. on 04/06/2017
"Great Job"
Great job at a fair price.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/03/2017
Review Created: 04/06/2017 07:40 PM
BEN P. on 04/06/2017
"Consistent great service"
I am consistently impressed with the quality of customer service and the quality of repairs that I receive at this shop thank you Auto Tech
Vehicle: Jaguar S-Type
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 04/06/2017 04:12 PM
SCOTT C. on 04/03/2017
"Great Service! Quick!"
The service was great! I would have liked a better explanation of the diagnosis and what they did though...
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/03/2017 09:10 AM
Jason M. on 03/30/2017
Jason said the customer service was good.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 03/30/2017
ERE V. on 03/29/2017
"Friendly and knowledgeable "
My visit was easygoing in service and friendly. I am satisfied with the check up of my car and recommendations were clearly explained to me. I found your prices kind of high. $200 + for a battery seems too much. Thank you for your help in diagnosing my car problems.
Sincerely,

Herendira Valdivia
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017 10:15 AM
Joy H. on 03/28/2017
Joy said the business is nice and good.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017
Lou H. on 03/28/2017
Lou said the employees did a good job, they were courteous and they did everything his vehicle needed.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 03/07/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017
VIVIAN K. on 03/22/2017
"Brake work done"
It is always hard to find a place who is honest and does good work. I needed to get my brakes done so I found this place on AAA as a recommendation. They were very helpful and provided great customer service. I dropped my car off in the morning and it was done by 1. They gave me a ride to work which is always a nice touch, now that I know where they are, I will be back again for other car services.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/22/2017 11:06 PM
DWIGHT B. on 03/22/2017
"Expedient"
Again the crew at Autotech fixed my car ( this time the brakes) & I was back on the streets in afew hrs. They are the best. I highly recommend Autotech.
Vehicle: Isuzu I-Mark
Service Date: 03/13/2017
Review Created: 03/22/2017 01:50 PM
Elias S. on 03/21/2017
Elias said this business was friendly and nice. The prices were good, however the service took much longer than expected.
Vehicle: Lexus LS 400
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017
LORENZO M. on 03/20/2017
"The service is exceptional"
All questions and concerns are addresed
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 03/08/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 01:10 PM
CHARLES B. on 03/20/2017
"Awesome as always!!!"
Jared & Team. Thank you for the great service. I was floored with the quick service of the Oil Change. You guys are great & I recommend you to all my friends. Thank you again. Wes
Vehicle: Kia Sephia
Service Date: 03/16/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 07:44 AM
Dylan G. on 03/14/2017
Dylan said this business provided good service.
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/14/2017
Matt M. on 03/10/2017
Matt said he likes the way this business treated and communicated with him.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 03/07/2017
Review Created: 03/10/2017
Bryan S. on 03/08/2017
Bryan said he is happy with the business and he stated there was no hassle.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger