Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Linda G. ReScore Review on 01/07/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Linda said this business was unable to fix the problem with her vehicle.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 12/11/2014
Review Created: 12/17/2014

Linda said she has to take her vehicle back to the business because the original issue was not resolved.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 12/11/2014
Review Created: 12/17/2014
The Autotech F. at Autotech responded on 12/31/2014

Hi Linda,Whenever we have a problem with a vehicle, We look for Factory Recalls or Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) pertaining to that particular Drivability Problem which there was a recall for intermittent engine dying while driving. You took your pontiac to the dealer for the recall. The Recall did not solve that dying problem. You brought it back to us and we road tested your vehicle and could not duplicate that issue, We researched your Maintenance History, and because of the vehicle mileage a  Throttle body Service and Tune up was due. We Performed that and again road tested with no problems.     We had your Pontiac back in our shop to try duplicate
the intermittent engine dying problem you were complaining about. We road tested your vehicle numerous times with our fuel pressure gauge and engine scanners connected to your vehicle.
We did not experience the problem that you described, but after 2 hours of driving your car I did experience a problem with your transmission shifting hard. After talking to Lee, he stated both of you had experienced that problem in the past. The engine dying while driving issue is not apparent at this time. We may have to wait till the problem is more apparent! Intermittent problems are very hard to repair, We don't want to start guessing and replacing unnecessary parts in attempt to fix this very intermittent issue.

MIKE W. J. ReScore Review on 02/29/2012
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"hogwash"
the recipt i have says 140, and we were charged for the smog test when your shop admitted that the testing machine was down.
Vehicle: Saturn SC2
Service Date: 02/17/2012
Review Created: 02/24/2012 12:24 PM

"Not a good place"
I decided to try this place because they were the best reviewed online (the employees must have been boosting their buisness) the person at the front counter could not have been bothered to take the burger out of his mouth to talk to me, but i did not listen to my gut for this warning, after a $140 checkout, they told me fuel was in the oil, (an impossibility) and they condemmed my catylitic converter, which they quoted me at $750 for repairs, i decided to check else ware and found another mechanic who did a better job for less than 300. long and short of it is, these guys suck hard
Vehicle: Saturn SC2
Service Date: 02/17/2012
Review Created: 02/24/2012 12:24 PM
The Autotech F. at Autotech responded on 02/28/2012
You brought your vehicle to us with numerious failed inspections "4 or 5". The most recent inspection was 1 month old! We reccomended a pretest to see what needed to be addressed. The vehicle failed the pretest only at the 25mph. part of the test, Only by 5ppm of hc's. max-41ppm. tested 46ppm. At the 15 mph. test, the Max was 81ppm. we measured-80ppm. We are a Official Test and Repair Smog Check Station. We were trained to repair the vehicle with the most cost effective repairs, In this case we found excessive hc's in the crankcase=1600ppm. which if the oil was replaced, that may have brought the emissions down enough to pass the smog check! We also noted the catalytic convertor was testing weak, However you declined any further repairs! And by the way the Diagnostics was only $98.00
DELLA H. on 07/18/2017
"Recommended by AAA"
Great customer service. Impressed over the phone. Fast service and even drove me home while car was being worked on.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 01:10 PM
Linda G. on 07/18/2017
Linda said this business provided good service.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Jiovanny P. on 07/12/2017
Jiovanny said the service was fast, and they got the job done.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 2500 HD
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017
CHARLES B. on 07/07/2017
"AutoTech gets 3F, Fast, Friendly and Fair"
Happy to see my vehicle get excellent service at compete every rated.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 10:33 PM
MOLLY BROOKE B. on 06/29/2017
"Friendly service, no frills"
I like Autotech because the service people are friendly and down to Earth. The waiting room isn't a particularly nice place to wait but it is good enough and I'm glad to know my money goes to pay for the service, not a fancy waiting room.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 08:09 AM
James D. on 06/29/2017
James said their service was good.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017
ANDREW B. on 06/28/2017
"Great customer service "
Autotech fixed my A/C and did a fantastic job. The men working at the desk were very nice and knew what they were talking about. I frequently got updates on how the progress was going which made me trust these guys even more. Great customer service. Thank you!
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 09:31 PM
Alejandro A. on 06/28/2017
Alejandro said he did not like the service at this business. He said he had to go somewhere else to get his vehicle fixed.
Vehicle: Ford F450 Super Duty
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017
Carlos M. on 06/24/2017
Carlos said those guys are really great, he has been going there for years, and the service is always great.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
George L. on 06/22/2017
George said he receives good service from this business. They did a great and professional job. He was happy with them.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017
JOHN J. on 06/18/2017
"Ask for Jared"
Got a new set of tires a month or so ago, but ended up with a flat tire. A slow leak really. Anyways, brought it in dreading I'd have to leave my car, but Jared had the tire repaired (picked up a screw on the read) I was out of there in. No time. Jared really knows what he's taking about and is really fair and trustworthy. Autotech won't trY and sell you on anything your doesn't need and will actually advise you in the best and least expensive way to fix something. A rarity in today's market. I go out of MY way to go there because I trust them.
Vehicle: Porsche Boxster
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 06:55 AM
Rene S. on 06/12/2017
Rene said this business is the best.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017
MIKE R. on 06/11/2017
"Great Car Repair Shop"
Everyone is extremely nice and helpful. They always do good repairs for reasonable costs. When they make recommendations beyond what you came for, there is no hard sell, and they always list on the invoice what additional items should be attended to. They also follow up with an e-mail with the suggestions that were listed on the invoice. We have been taking our cars there now for many years and have been extremely satisfied, whether for a major repair or simply an oil change. They also offer an Auto Club discount.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/11/2017 10:23 AM
ROBERT C. on 06/11/2017
"Knowledgeable and friendly. Never pressured."
Took my car in on my lunch and they said it'd be ready in an hour, despite being completely packed. I didn't have time to wait around so told them I'd be back after work. They offered me a ride but I had already arranged one. They always provide exemplary service, no frills, just how I like it.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/11/2017 03:22 AM
STEVE C. on 06/10/2017
"Great knowledgeable people"
Second time I have used them once for a repair and once for basic service. Both times I received great customer service and prices.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/10/2017 12:31 PM
Greg W. on 06/06/2017
Greg said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017
LINDA L. on 06/02/2017
"I would take my 1996 Explorer no where else!"
They are going to make sure it will last alot longer, and work well too.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 08:41 AM
Lynn S. on 06/02/2017
Lynn said the business was generous, cordial, and professional. They provided options. Jarred provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Honda Civic