Bottom Line Maintenance & Repair

Review for Bottom Line Maintenance & Repair
Heather B. on 09/28/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"RIP OFF"
I spent over 4 grand in this place!! Spent arount 1900 thought they did good work went back soent another 800 on what i thought would be all new parts after all work was finished papers stated refurbished parts....thats not all but was charged 3 times over for a new part!! Then as a run down was told somethings needed to be replaced due to original equipment when i had receipts for parts and labor!! :( it gets better my car was broken into while there!!! LADIES BEWARE THEY ARE ALL CROOKS!!!DESERVES NO STARS!!!!
Service Date: 09/28/2015
Review Created: 09/28/2015 09:34 PM
Roger N. at Bottom Line Maintenance & Repair responded on 10/10/2015

I recieve very few poor reviews, and this review in particular puzzles me, especially due to the time frame. I have a genuine concern that my customers are taken care of and they are pleased and understand any questions or concerns they may have at estimate or point of sale. I myself handled the original order (11/26/13) vehicle was at a competitors shop for 2 wks and was towed to our facility for a second opinion and to get repairs done promptly. We repaired the vehicle without replacement of the cylinder head (customer was informed that valves were compromised during timing belt failure). It is common that this does occur but didnt in this case . I handled the point of sale and calls with the customer and she had expressed that she was pleased with our work and car ran great. As for the "break in" we discussed that this issue must have happened at the previous shop because the vehicle had been inside until repairs were completed, and she agreed. We parted on great terms.
  Second visit (02/04/15) went well also I had thought, I was questioned on the starter installed was it new, I stated it was Remanufactured, complete new mechanical and electrical  internals along with new solenoid and nosecone carrying 2 year labor warranty and lifetime warranty on the part. Only new starter  available was through dealer at a higher cost and 1 year warranty, It was a win win.
     I am sorry you feel the way you do, seriously, there are no winners in a situation like this and to inflate the numbers to make things look worse doesnt resolve anything for either party. I make a serious endeavor to provide excellent customer service and will continue to do so. If you do ever decide to allow us the privaledge to maintain your vehicle in the future we would welcome the opportunity.