DELPHINIA A. on 02/22/2017
"Not so Happy"
I asked if they could check my windshield washer pump, because is was not spraying, I asked if it would be a charge and the answer was no. Once finished another person said they fixed it and the charge was $55, I said they were only suppose to let me know what the problem was not fix it. The person told me just to have the vehicle go into their building was a charge. He than told me there would be no charge this time. I would not reccomend them at this time. I've been there before and thought they were ok, now I don't know. One person says one thing and another person says something else.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK350
Service Date: 02/20/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017 06:03 AM
DAVID R. on 01/28/2016
"I use to like Brown Motor Works"
Claim they used 8 liters of oil for my oil change. When I checked the oil level after I got home, its not even full, so I have to add oil. Also, after spending $185 for an oil change--yes, just the oil change costs that much--they say it includes washing my car. Their wash guy was out so I did not expect much, but they did not even hose it off. Very disappointing. They said I could come back another day and wait for an hour while they wash it. I don't think so. I am going to change the oil myself in the future.
Vehicle: BMW M3