Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn

Felix C. on 04/18/2017
"Service Department"
SERVICE DEPARTMENT The worse experience ever at the Toyota Doxon, bad customer service, and I just realized I have made the worse decision ever buying a Toyota.
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Service Date: 02/04/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017 09:02 PM
JAMES V. on 02/09/2017
"Customer service department"
Great customer service. This is Robin Light not Jim Veirs though.
Service Date: 02/04/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2017 07:20 PM
DEXTER H. on 02/08/2017
"Last Car Purchase "
Everything was Great! Our Salesmen( Kyle Hutton) was very nice and knowledgeable about his products! We will buy our next car from Doxon Toyota & Kyle!
Vehicle: LEXUS GS 300
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 01/28/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 08:12 AM
TERRI G. on 02/06/2017
"Oil change"
Fast, efficient, with great customer service I got an oil change.
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/06/2017 06:57 PM
KEO M. on 02/06/2017
"Very good serviced"
In the future I will tell friends and family members about doxno Auburn
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 01/30/2017
Review Created: 02/06/2017 06:07 PM
BRITTNEY F. on 02/02/2017
"Hollie makes me want to come back"
Hollie my service girl. I come back specifically to see her. She makes my time spent there worth while and I truly feel like i get the best service from her. She even caught that my vehicle uses a different type of oil that lasts 2x as long. Which saves me from having to come back so often!
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/26/2017 04:14 PM
Romana P. on 01/21/2017
"A lying dealer"
Do you want to know what Doxon Toyota is really like? They cheated me. I’m an autistic woman, so they eagerly pulled a number on me. However, I’m an analyst with a photographic memory. I purchased a car from them in May, but it took this long for me to be free of any sort of retribution. Part of this was due to my not having bought a car in several years, but that is no excuse for how they treated me.
Before even dealing with these people in first place, one must have a plan of action. I did not know that the place for comparable vehicle searches was Craigslist. Always have alternate vehicles in mind before entering the Doxon showroom. Trust me, they will always low-ball on a trade, and they will do their best to confuse a buyer about their offer.
I purchased a 2013 For C-Max hybrid with 79,000 miles on it. I did not know these vehicle were available cheaply everywhere. First of all, Doxon is not qualified to service this kind of a hybrid, so I have no idea service preparation they performed. The car seemed to drive okay, but that is really only possible to troubleshoot after driving the car for a while.
I was ready to go look at other cars, but that set into motion the Doxon high pressure sales routine. I wanted a receiver hitch for my bike carrier, so they promised me one, as if it were going to be free. Still, I wanted to get my trade back and take a break.
Then they promised that they would do all my C-MAX servicing and give me a free loaner. They also said I needed Lojack, because hybrid batteries were high theft items. They offered me a two-year service contract form Zurich. Well, it was not exactly from Zurich, but from a broker in California.
Read the printed sales contract carefully, and especially watch out for detail printed over lettering already on the contract. They charged me $650 for the receiver hitch, but it was all printed over lettering on the contract. I did not need Lojack, since no one wants to steal a C-Max. It was all more high pressure sales. Go to the internet and look up Zurich. There are hints that ever getting coverage is very difficult.
I am very intuitive, and my C-Max had hints of major, future problems. The local Ford dealer could not seem to troubleshoot everything properly. This C-Max could at once have been a lemon.
In December, I traded in the C-Max to a better C-Max that ran like a jewel. I lost $7,000 dollars with the Doxon car. I waited to write the review after they paid me the money left on the Zurich contract. They have no hold over me now. Perhaps I should have sued Doxon, but I’m not vindictive. As a point, several years ago, a West Seattle cheated an autistic man. A lawsuit was made, the dealer lost, and they went bankrupt.
I would certainly like to get my $7,000 back. I hope by making this review, I can make buyers going to Doxon super cautious, and I don’t mind if I cause Doxon to lose a lot of business.
As a added comment, Doxon has no complaint or user feedback setup whatsoever. The service department, afterwards, told me that they can only change the oil and filter on a C-Max, but no major services at all.
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Review Created: 01/21/2017 09:11 PM
Romana P. on 01/20/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Doxon is a terrible dealer"
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Review Created: 01/20/2017 09:25 PM
KAREN A. on 01/16/2017
"Friendly, cozy waiting area and great staff to work with. "
I have been seeing them for any car services on my 97 4-Runner and find them reliable and trustworthy.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Service Date: 01/11/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 02:38 PM
MADONNA C. on 01/15/2017
"Friendly & courteous"
The people at Doxon are always so professional and efficient. Since I purchased my vehicles. I have always been to Doxon for all my car service and have been very satisfied with the services. I'm moving next week but I plan to continue to come to Doxon for my service.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2017 11:06 AM
JENNIFER J. on 01/13/2017
"Quick and professional service"
Friendly staff and thorough 30,000 mi service.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/13/2017 12:06 PM
SHEILA H. on 01/12/2017
"a"
My wife took the car in for the last warranty covered service and when she got home she told me that for the last few days the driver side windshield wiper was not clearing the top 6 inches. I looked at it and the blade had separated on the bottom and the top had slid down. I pushed it back up but after a while it slid down again. I guess looking at the windshield is not on your check list.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER HYBRID
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/12/2017 12:43 PM
David S. at Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn responded on 01/13/2017

I am sorry for what happened. It should have been addressed when you brought the vehicle in. If you would contact me at  253-833-4555 and ask for David in HR, I'd like to replace the inserts for you - at no cost to you. I look forward to hearing from you. -Sincerely, David Streeter-Dybdahl

ESTHER M. on 01/10/2017
"The people and the facility make the "chore" of getting my car's maintenance pleasurable."
The people and the facility make the "chore" of getting my car's maintenance pleasurable. I enjoy the warmth of the reception and smoothness of the check in process. The reception area is welcoming, clean and has "rooms" that allow me to choose my preferred background noise levels, including very quiet. I enjoy the excellent coffee and treats.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS C
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/10/2017 06:24 AM
BRENT G. on 01/06/2017
"15000 mile checkup"
The appointment was very quick.
Service Date: 12/31/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 06:26 AM
CHAU N. on 01/03/2017
"oil change service"
Appointment is easy for my schedule, service is quick. No issue with oil change. The inspection is ok but after the carwash, someone put my dirty shoes on the back seat to vacuum the floor and left them there; therefore, the floor is clean but the seat is extremely dirty. This is my work shoes that I could ever never want them on the seat due to hygiene issue. Please pay attention next time. Thank you.
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/03/2017 12:53 PM
David S. at Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn responded on 01/04/2017

Sorry that happened Chau and thanks for brining it to our attention. We will use your comments in this weeks training session with our porters.

MAX S. on 01/02/2017
"Oil change service"
Service was great in all ways except the amount of time. Should not have taken almost 2 hours
Vehicle: SCION XB
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/02/2017 06:56 PM
CANDACE W. on 01/02/2017
"Efficient, fast service, reliable, friendly"
My husband and I both brought our cars in for scheduled service. We were assisted immediately, they didn't try to sell us anything we didn't need. The facilities are clean and very convenient for the waiting time.
Service Date: 12/28/2016