Review for German Car Repair
RYAN L. on 03/21/2015
"Great Communications"
I took my 2006 GTI in to get looked as I was having electrical issues. They checked my car and found a host of other issues a long with my electrical issues. Alan communicated with me about all that was defective before doing any work. My only gripe was that fact that they removed my lock nuts on my car due to not having a key. Alan did however state that he would replace them if/when I return. Overall the communication was solid, service was quick, and for the amount of repairs the car had to get they finished pretty quickly. The only thing I would have liked to see was a clean car. I would think after dropping close to 1500 I would not have gotten back a dirty car. They really should bring their level of service up by giving you a clean car.
Vehicle: Volkswagen GTI
Service Date: 03/19/2015
Review Created: 03/21/2015 10:21 AM
ALAN K. at German Car Repair responded on 03/23/2015

Tnamk you for your detailed review. Unfortunately our facility is not set up for indoor car washing, and Fulton County and the City of Roswell do not permit us to wash vehicles outdoors. We do however, have some exciting developments coming, and will be making an announcement to all of our customers soon.