Review for German Car Repair
MARY L. on 12/12/2015
"They fixed my car."
They kept my car overnight and did not call me to let me that was going to happen.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 12/10/2015
Review Created: 12/12/2015 04:59 AM
ALAN K. at German Car Repair responded on 12/14/2015

Mary, I apologize that there may have been some miscommunication. Your son dropped the car off in the afternoon in order for us to perform a proper diagnosis and order the necessary parts to repair it. Obviously, there was insufficient time to perform the repairs that day due to the time it was dropped off. When the appointment was made, we mentioned that the reason for the afternoon drop off was to diagnose and order any needed parts, and perform the repair the following day. Diagnosis of the problem revealed that there were more electrical issues that needed to be addressed, and the time required to do so made it necessary to keep the car overnight.

Again, my apologies for any miscommunication. Please contact me directly if you have any concerns or questions.