Review for German Car Repair
RUSSELL S. on 06/17/2016
"My German Car Repair Experience..."
Alan, after the last fiasco with my blue Mercedes E350 where i swore up and down there was a serious problem with my car and your (so called Tech - Wael) just replaced a battery and sent me on my way, i thought i would give you guys a second try - well it appears that you guys are a one-trick-pony - i send my 500SL in for a service and a dashboard that lights up like a Christmas tree and what does Wael do ? - fits not one new battery, but two of them ! - i could understand this if you were a Tesla dealer, but is your only solution to car problems to replace the batteries each time - i dont want to tell you how to run your business, but i think that Wael fellow is in the pocket of some battery company or something - he just doesnt want to turn a wrench and get his hands dirty - and then on top of everything, he picks up and returns my car to my work place clean and working fine- so i dont even get the opportunity to visit with you guys.....What ever happened to good old fashioned service ?
on a serious note - its amazing what happens when you put a new battery in an old car - it works fine again ! Wael, you are the best and many thanks for a great service and a superb customer service experience !
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL500
Service Date: 06/15/2016
Review Created: 06/17/2016 06:16 AM
ALAN K. at German Car Repair responded on 06/17/2016

Dang, Russell,

You really got my attention when I started reading your review :) .  I condisered just printing the first part of it and giving it to Wael. Ha! Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad we are able to exceed your expectations.

Alan Kidson.