Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for German Car Repair
RICHARD M. on 07/30/2016
"Changing Brakes"
German Car Repair is the best car service shop you can go to in my opinion. My auto dealer informed me that I needed to replace all my brakes and rotors. So I asked Allen if he can please take a look at my car to see if this was true. It turns out that I had another 5,000 miles still on my car and Allen told me by my next oil change I would possibly need all new brakes and rotors depending on my driving style, and he was right. I needed front and rear brakes and rotors and all parts he ordered were OEM from the dealer.
German Car Repair also went the extra step when they found out my rear rotors were not in stock and they had to be order. Ralf (Ralf if I spelled your first name wrong sorry buddy) a senior service technician meet me at a location so we can switch cars so I did not have to take off any more time from work. This is going the extra mile for your customer. Also when my car was lifted up in the air Allen showed me my warning brake tabs on my car and told me if I started to hear a squeaking sound that I was really low on pads. If you want same dealership parts and service and save on labor, German Car Repair is the place to go. The dealers can’t beat them and trust me if you think you can beat the quote Allen gives you, go back to your dealer and see what price you going to get. Thanks again guys!
Richard McCleary