Review for German Car Repair
JOE C. on 04/28/2013
"Trust"
My brakes were squealing a little bit and I knew it was nearly time to have calipers replaced, so I took it in. They gave me a loaner to use while they worked on my car (which few independent repair shops do). Upon inspection however they informed me that I still had a few more miles left on my brakes and there was really no need to replace them at this time. I went back to pick up the car, asked them how much? No charge. I was elated!

Unless you do your own car maintenance you pretty much have to trust a repair service to be honest and do you right. I'm not going to pull the wheels off my car and verify that they did a good job. I trust Alan and GCR to take care of my car and not charge me for services I don't need. They have earned that trust by proving themselves on more than one occasion, and they will continue to have me as a loyal customer.
Vehicle: Audi A4