Review for German Car Repair
HILBERT L. (BERT) T. on 09/19/2013
"2006 Merc ML350 "
Service was satisfactory although the price higher than expected. That was my fault really given I did not completely read the entire online estimate. Had I done so I likely would have gone to the Dealer to do the work as they actually quoted a lower price. Also the loaner I had did not have a functional a/c and the car did not feel safe. I was surprised given my idea of a loaner is a comfortable well running auto. I believe in giving second chances so I will return.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 09/13/2013
Review Created: 09/19/2013 08:12 AM
ALAN K. at German Car Repair responded on 09/23/2013

Mr. Hilbert L, I  followed up on the complimentary BMW loaner vehicle that you used, and I found the A/C to be functioning correctly. Unlike your ML350, it has a separate A/C on/off button on the climate control panel. Is it possible that the A/C was just not turned on? I do accept that the loaner car is not new, but it is functional and safe.

To address your comments on our pricing, I obtained estimates from our two closest dealers to replace the passenger door lock actuator on your ML350, and both estimates were in excess of $800.00, the higher of the two being $819.03. Our invoice to you was $593.05. Was there some miscommunication on their side? Did they give you the price of the part only?

I appreciate your business and your comments, and your complete satisfaction with our quality of service and our pricing is my goal. Please let me know how I can be of service to you in the future.

Regards,