Review for German Car Repair
David E. on 09/25/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Service"
I’m not a car techy kind of guy and freely admit it… I work in information technology and can run rings around just about anyone when it comes to what I do… Cars, not so much but that doesn’t mean I’m not curious. I have a 2003 VW Jetta 1.8T and when something goes wrong, I try to research the issue online to see what the problem is and to get an idea of what it takes to repair it… I then call German Car repair to get it fixed and typically have a lot of questions - by the look in Fulton’s face sometimes, I may have too many questions! :-) Fulton is a trooper, though, and answers my questions while explaining how the parts function.

I can trust these guys to do the job right even though it seems like I don’t with all of my questions – but again, I’m a curious person by nature. GCR has NEVER steered me wrong in the several years I have been dealing with them. They have replaced my timing belt, replaced brake pads/discs, fixed electrical issues, replaced a few old/worm out hoses/misc. parts, perform all of my regular scheduled service, Etc… Etc…

Bottom line is they are trust worthy and based on all of the positive comments here, you can rest assured they know what they are doing, are fair, and will treat you right…
Service Date: 09/24/2013