Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for German Car Repair
MORRIS A. R. on 01/14/2012
I discovered German Car Repair truly by accident. I was planning to purchase a german used car in November 2011 and entered "German Car Repair" in the computer. Naturally a lot of choices poped up but after a prompt response to an e-mail to the company from the owner I was sold.

In the e-mail Alan ( the owner ) let me know that there was a feee of $150 to check out my vehicle and he did not come to dealerships to do this inspection..this ment I was on my own relative to a purchase.

After a month of reviewing cars, checking car fax reports, looking on autotrader, test driving I felt confident with my choice of a 1999 E-320 Mercedes Benz.

I quickly scheduled an appointment for a diagnostic check up. Fulton, one of the mechanics there, was very helpful, waived the $150 and gave me a list of 8 things that needed to be done..he even prioritized them. How efficient.

I have scheduled to take my car in for 3 of the 8 repairs to be done; Fulton has even arranged to have a loaner vehicle available for me.

I haven't had a thing done to the car yet, but after talking with customers at the shop, communicating with Fulton and Alan, I am confident that they'll take great care of me. I can't wait to tell my friends that own German vehicles...German Car Repair sehr Gute !!!

Auf Weidersehen