Scott P. on 03/28/2017
"Very fast and Efficient"
The battery works fine, but engine light has been on our old Jag since installation. While I'm unsure it's related, the windshield wiper tank emptied in our driveway right after our visit.
Vehicle: Jaguar X-Type
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017 09:41 AM
Saman L., Owner / Operator at Great Falls Exxon responded on 04/01/2017

Hi Scott,

First of all thanks for the business and for the review. I believe you should receive nothing short of exemplary service with us and I apologize that wasn't the case this time.

Thanks also for bringing the car back & giving us a chance to rectify the issues. I'm glad the Check Engine Light was not an issue and I'm glad we were able to pinpoint the issue on the washer fluid reservoir for you; I hope you were happy with the service.

I hope you think of us again the next time you need to service your Jaguar.

Thanks again,

Saman Limouee
Owner / Operator
703-759-3367
Alma S. on 11/25/2016
Alma said the business was very good, but she had to follow-up with them. Other than that, they were excellent.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 11/21/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016
Jill S. on 10/21/2016
"Some inconsistency in the level of customer service"
Tofun is great to deal with, but the technician who supposedly did the courtesy inspection gave me all green checks without looking at the car, which continued to have areas of concern since the last service. It is disappointing to think that some of the employees might not be trustworthy.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300
Service Date: 10/18/2016
Review Created: 10/21/2016 08:12 AM
Morgann T. on 05/07/2016
Morgann said the service was okay. It took longer than she had anticipated. She would recommend the service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Review Created: 05/07/2016
Peter and Sara K. on 04/29/2016
"average"
Missed one of the items I wrote on the form which was to do a service (oil and filter). Also from my last visit you said my airfilter was dirty and needed changing. why didn't you automatically do it. Disappointing
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 04/27/2016
Review Created: 04/29/2016 06:00 AM
Curt L. on 04/26/2016
"cat back muffler replacement"
this was very very expensive
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 04/25/2016
Review Created: 04/26/2016 06:03 AM
Saman L., Owner / Operator at Great Falls Exxon responded on 04/27/2016

Hi Kurt, this is Saman, the owner here at Great Falls Exxon. Thank you for your review and for your loyal business, I'm very sorry that you feel our price was high on this repair.  My understanding is your vehicle failed inspection, we gave you an estimate for the repairs needed to pass, you approved the repairs and we got the car repaired and inspected on the same day. If you would like to call and discuss it with me, I'd be happy to talk to you personally. I take pride in honest, competent and caring service, and hope that's what you received. Thanks again.

Larry and Sarah K. on 10/19/2015
"I had the good fortune to speak with the boss when I arrived with my Toyota. He advised me about which tires I should purchase and even printed the order I could make online to save money."
As it turned out, I needed other repairs to my Toyota Camry, 2003. I was surprised at the cost of the Catalytic Converter when I paid for services performed. The information I got from a phone call led me to believe that if the old one could be removed, I would pay one hundred something and it turned out to be significantly more.
However, I was pleasantly surprised to note that the repairmen had cleaned my car to prepare it for sale.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/16/2015
Review Created: 10/19/2015 05:53 AM
Saman L., Owner / Operator at Great Falls Exxon responded on 10/26/2015

I'm so sorry for your less than perfect experience. As I explained in our telephone conversation, your reviews and your overall experience are of utmost importance to us.

I'm glad I was able to save you money by advising you which tires to buy online. Our overall goal is to save our client's money while ensuring their vehicle is safe and well maintained.

As such, it appears we did a bad job of communicating the expenses of the other repairs your vehicle needed to pass Safety Inspection. As we discused your vehicle had an exhaust leak in the Catalytic Converter. The fix was to replace the converter. There is also an oxygen sensor, that would cost about $150 in the Catalytic Converter; our choice was to either replace the Oxygen sensor at the same time as the Cat for an additional $150 (parts, no extra labor) or try to remove your Oxygen Sensor that was rusted & seized into your old Cat. To save you money: we soaked the Oxygen sensor in a penetrant lube & managed to save & reuse your old sensor, thus saving you the addidiotional $150. We sourced an aftermarket Catalytic Converter for you & finished the entire job, including the tire install & the oil change for less than the price of the part from the dealer (which would be $956 for the cat only).

Again, I thank you for you business and for your time on the phone in allowing me to explain our position. Apologies again for any misunderstanding. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Kate P. on 09/20/2014
"Shuttle questions"
I had an oil change. Very friendly and quick. I called to confirm they could provide shuttle service. When I arrived I was taken home, nice and easy. When I was called and told the car was ready, I asked about getting a ride and was told all the technicians were busy so they couldn't provide one. No offer was made to call later in the day if someone became available. While I was able to get my own ride later that night, it would have been nice to know the shuttle service is not always available.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/17/2014
Review Created: 09/20/2014 05:58 AM
Aiman O. on 06/06/2014
Aiman said this business did not call him back. He said he feels a good business should have called him back instead of making him have to contact them. Regardless, they do a really good job.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 06/04/2014
Review Created: 06/06/2014
John J. on 05/08/2014
John said he took his vehicle in for a specific service and they replaced parts that he did not request, which cost him more money. They did not inform him of the additional service until after the work was done.
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 05/03/2014
Review Created: 05/08/2014
Paulina M. on 04/22/2014
Paulina said she waited a long time. The receptionist was not the best because she had to ask if her vehicle was ready. She didn't see anything extra that they did for her to recommend this facility.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 04/21/2014
Review Created: 04/22/2014
Tammy & Jim C. on 08/25/2011
"Tires rotated"
spoke with the manager on Friday, he advised to drop off vehicle and leave it for Saturday for oil change and tire rotation. Came to pick it up on Monday and it still had not been done. Convenient location but not always timely
Service Date: 08/08/2011