Jon Miller Car Care Center

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
TOM H. on 05/28/2017
"Not Happy"
Will talk to someone face to face.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/28/2017 04:17 PM
Jon M. at Jon Miller Car Care Center responded on 05/29/2017

Tom, I am sorry that something made you unhappy at the shop. Please call me anytime on my cell phone. I would like opportunity to talk with you, and see if I can make you feel better. Please know that we stand behind our work, and do not want unhappy customers. We will correct whatever the situation may be.
Thanks
Jon - owner
609-713-9609

Joe H. on 04/08/2014
Joe said this business kept trying to sell him new tires when all he wanted was to balance the tires he already had. He will not recommend them due to this experience.
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/04/2014
Review Created: 04/08/2014
Jon M. at Jon Miller Car Care Center responded on 04/10/2014

Mr. Harvey asked us to diagnose a very bad shimmy in his vehicle. He told us that he had hit a pothole. We checked the tires and suspension for free. We found a shifted belt in the right rear tire, and both front tires were very dryrotted. a shifted belt is not repairable and can not be balanced. We did not charge Mr. Harvey for anything other than his oil change. I'm sorry you were unhappy with your experiance. Please understand we were only looking out for your best interest, and the safety of your family. Jon Miller