Marty Franich Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Reviews (109)

rating 4.5871538rating 4.5871538rating 4.5871538rating 4.5871538rating 4.5871538

Recommend?
92%

555 Auto Center Dr.
Watsonville, CA 95076
(831) 724-2463
great staff
The entire staff is friendly, caring, and professional. Maintenance and repairs advice is honest and the work is highest quality. I enjoy being there in the waiting area.
Vehicle: DODGE NEON
Vehicle: JEEP WRANGLER
Service Date: 10/06/2014
Review Created: 10/12/2014 09:44 PM
Gouged me
Very disappointed. Had my car taken there because would not start. Instead of checking the battery first they charged me to do a total diagnostic check so I ended up paying almost $300 for just a battery!!!!! Will think twice before going there again.
Vehicle: CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
Service Date: 10/07/2014
Review Created: 10/09/2014 08:15 AM
Replace 94 Dodge Stealth Computer
They were able to have my engine computer circuit board rebuilt and reinstalled. The price was very reasonable for the amount of work required. I also always appreciate the great customer service. The courtesy shuttle ride home and the car wash after they finish.
Vehicle: DODGE
Service Date: 10/06/2014
Review Created: 10/08/2014 08:20 AM
Best Chrysler Service
This dealership is absolutely the best when it comes to Chrysler service. Everyone from Gabby who answers phones, Lou who takes payment & schedules loaner cars, Ken who manages the parts dept, Robert and Victor who write up service requests and TJ who is a top mechanic. And it that wasn't it enough they even have Nolan Sparks who oversees the service department and make sure everything is at its best.

My name is Thomas and I've been coming here for years and I highly recommend these guys.
Vehicle: CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY
Service Date: 10/04/2014
Review Created: 10/06/2014 01:29 PM
They aim to please
Great staff --- they went out of their way to get the work done on my vehicle as quickly as possible.
Review Created: 10/05/2014 07:12 PM
good service and staff
my car was taken care of I am very satisfied and now its safe for me to use it
Vehicle: CHRYSLER 300
Service Date: 10/03/2014
Review Created: 10/05/2014 02:04 PM
Job Well Done!
From the time I arrived to drop the van off I was greeted by the service manager and within in a matter of minutes I was taking a ride with one of there techs. After the work was done I was contacted and asked if I needed a ride to get back to the dealership. When I picked the van up it was clean and it ran like a top. In fact my wife drove it the next day and called me to say she really noticed a difference in how it drove. We will continue to have our service done at Marty Franich! Job well done!
Vehicle: DODGE TRUCK GRAND CARAVAN
Service Date: 10/01/2014
Review Created: 10/05/2014 09:46 AM
Service and customer satisfaction.
I recently purchased a used Ford Sport Trac from Franich CJD. From my initial inquiries through test driving and purchase, their sales staff (John and Ray) and owners were pleasant, honorable and a joy to work with. A few items were identified that I asked their service manager to look at...understanding that there was no warranty or obligation by Franich to work on or repair. His comment to me was "we like to keep our customers happy". Both Nolan and Robert were friendly, courteous and professional in the way they treated me and the way they serviced my 'new' vehicle.

My staff at work had many dealings with the Franich dealership over the past 30 years, but this was my first personal interaction with them. I was not disappointed in any way. Their corporate philosophy appears to include personal and professional integrity. I will continue to utilize their service and trust their advice.
Vehicle: FORD TRUCK EXPLORERSPT TRC
Review Created: 10/04/2014 11:28 AM
The Sales Mgr. saved the day. Service Dept. failed.
Appt made by Service Dept. for 0800 hrs. I arrived early, only to be advise you could not see the vehicle until 1300 hrs. Subsequently, looked for someone in-charge and found sales Mgr. He did what he did and I was out of the dealership at 0845 hrs. Good for the sales mgr.
Review Created: 10/04/2014 09:13 AM
great service
Thanks Victor and Nolan
Vehicle: DODGE TRUCK RAM 1500
Service Date: 10/01/2014
Review Created: 10/04/2014 03:25 AM
repairs were fine,lack of communication with personel
repairs and oil change went fine,but I called 4 days in advance to reserve a loaner,and when the lady was asked she had none and had to go through hassle to rent a car from enterprise. also asked the service manager if he could look at the amplifier to see if it was the right one that was replaced by another dealership, he simply said no,and seemed like a bother to him for the question.
Service Date: 09/30/2014
Review Created: 10/02/2014 06:37 PM
Recall Service completed but............
I was not informed that my airbag clockspring was broken when I picked up the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The clockspring controls the horn, airbag and other electrical items. The Service Department was irresponsible. They should have informed me before letting me leave not knowing my horn and the air bag did not work. They get two stars for completing the recall and washing the car.
Review Created: 10/02/2014 01:00 PM
Great staff service with a smile
Avery friendly group and lets not forget it is all backed up by a very experienced group of mechanics
Vehicle: RAM 2500
Recommended?
Verified by SureCritic
John H. on 09/30/2014
Nice guys
Really hooked me up with a great vehicle, super nice and not sleazy. Didn't feel pressure at all.
Vehicle: DODGE TRUCK RAM 2500
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 09/27/2014
Review Created: 09/30/2014 12:50 PM
No car wash again
This is the second time this happens. I called & reminded them 1 hour before I picked up my car to wash it. They forgot to wash my car again. I spoke to the man who washes the car and he said no one told him again. Although I receive a car vouchers this is an inconvenience for me because now I need to make time again to return. I expect my car to be serviced and wash at the same appointment.
Vehicle: CHRYSLER 300 SERIES
Service Date: 09/25/2014
Review Created: 09/29/2014 08:36 AM
us a good place
Was great be in there the Manager and the sales person Miguel are great and general everything was great :-) I love my truck thanks.
Vehicle: DODGE TRUCK RAM 1500
Service Date: 08/14/2014
Review Created: 09/24/2014 09:44 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message