McCullough Auto Care & Towing

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for McCullough Auto Care & Towing
ZACH M. on 03/10/2015
"Too expensive"
Granted I should have asked the price ahead of time, but I was very surprised when I was charged $62 for an oil change. I realize synthetic oil is more expensive, but I have never paid more than $35 prior to this. Also I don't think it was related to any work done on my car, but my vehicle did started having major problems immediately following my visit to here. Why was this not noticed and diagnosed during the check up? I wanted to give this place a shot, but I likely will be taking my business elsewhere going forward.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 03/07/2015
Review Created: 03/10/2015 05:50 AM
Eric M. at McCullough Auto Care & Towing responded on 03/20/2015

Zach,
Thank you for our conversation the other day so that we could clarify any misunderstandings.  As we discussed, our synthetic oil change, like all other shops, is more expensive – typically around $50.00.  The only difference with your total was that there were some fluids that your vehicle also required.  Per our discussion, the problems you experienced during the weekend following your servicing were tune up issues that the dealership confirmed were not related to our services.  Thank you for coming to see us again, since it had been a couple of years since your last visit.  We look forward to serving you in the future.