Latest Review about 2 months ago
Barney B. on 08/30/2016
"Not the PDR of days past"
$148 charge for analysis. $976. quote for repair. I did the work myself. NOTHING CHANGED! while someone else was driving my truck as I walked by the exhaust I could hear the sound of leaking valve. Glad I didn't wast any more money at PDAren't.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 08/17/2016
Review Created: 08/30/2016 06:26 PM
Gary B. on 04/09/2016
"Not a good company!"
I had to spend 20 dollars for a cab to pick up my car. I was promised shuttle service. My wipers were stolen and replaced with a cheap set. My sunroof was left open. So it rained and leaked in the car. A bolt cover for the backseat is missing. I had to gas up because they obviously went for a joyride. Not a good company.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C230
Service Date: 02/12/2016
Review Created: 02/16/2016 06:38 AM
Staff and M. at PDR Automotive responded on 02/17/2016

Dear Mr. Patel
We are truly sorry that you were unhappy or unsatisfied during your last visit. Our technician spent several hours to determine that your electrical issues were all related to a failure with your body control module. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns that you would like to discuss. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. - PDR Automotive Staff.

Chelsey S. on 01/16/2016
"Extremely Over Priced"
I am Tim Steen, I am the one that dealt with your company for the work done on the vehicle that belongs to my daughter Chelsey. I do not have a problem with the labor charge but the fact you double charged for the parts and the diagnostic was not included in the cost of replacing the part is also upsetting. I understand having to pay a diagnostic charge when a customer does not have the work done while the vehicle is in your shop but to put that charge on top of the replacement is just a way to get extra money from people that do not know anything about service work. I will be telling everyone I know that you charge an extremely high price for the work you do and I will encourage them to post this information on social media. As you can tell by this information I will never us your shop again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 01/14/2016
Review Created: 01/16/2016 07:32 AM
Staff and M. at PDR Automotive responded on 02/17/2016

Tim, Sorry you were disappointed with our diagnostic and parts pricing. We employee ASE master certified technicians so when we charge for diagnostics we can guarentee results that will resolve the customers complaint. We also only use highest quality parts available to ensure quality and also we may provide you with a two year 24,000 mile nation wide parts and labor warranty. We did get pre authorization before performing any of your repairs. Again sorry for any problems this may occured. Thanks, PDR Staff.

Patricia B. on 12/20/2015
"Bad repair"
Car now makes a terrible squealing noise, which was not happening before I took it to the store.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 12/17/2015
Review Created: 12/20/2015 11:30 AM
Alex C. on 03/21/2014
"Disappointed"
Engine light on. $550.00. Engine light off. Engine light on. Emission test failed. Money gone. Now we need to have it fixed at home. by another shop. Money gone again.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Endeavor
Service Date: 02/08/2014
Review Created: 03/21/2014 10:12 AM
Kathy B. on 12/28/2013
"When Have You Seen Strut Failure on a 2009 Honda CR-V"
Your recommendation was for replacement of the struts and shocks on our 2009 Honda CR-V. I checked with several other garages and none said that the struts/shocks needed to be replaced. I could find no evidence of fluid leakage that would suggest their was a problem and the suspension seemed stiff.

I had an alignment and replaced the tires at half the cost of your recommendation.

What was the basis for your diagnosis?
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 12/16/2013
Review Created: 12/28/2013 05:10 AM
Staff and M. at PDR Automotive responded on 12/29/2013

Kathy

I am Sorry you were not happy with inspection results, I would have liked an opportunity to explain the situation personally to you.
I Did however personally explain everything to your Husband when he was in. We never stated there were any leakage, The suggestion for shock and strut replacement was due to the fact that your Fairly New tires were already cupped enough that you were complaining of a vibration- This cupping is caused by worn shocks and struts- Your Husband was giving an Estimate for Just Tires an Alignment- with the caution that new tires would prematurely wear causing a vibration (Problem you were wanting fixed) if shocks and strut were not replaced.
I sincerely hope you do not have your new tires wear out too prematurely- However, My opinion is that your vibration will return from cupping of the tires. Of course price will be much less due to the fact that no suspension repairs were performed. As far as who has ever heard of an 09 Honda with bad struts I Personally have a Honda with 300K miles and on the 3rd set of struts. There are at least 3 different company that make after market struts for your vehicle- Must be a market if companies are going to produce parts. I Have personally saw strut failure on vehicles that were still under factory warranty. Driving habits and poor road conditions can effect the life of steering and suspension parts. I can give provide you with Videos that explain more about the effects of tire cupping from worn shocks and struts. One source is the Auto Net TV library on our web site- Also I can e mail you a link from a virtual vehicle video company that has a good animated explanation. I guess the flip side to this is- if your new tires wear out and cause a vibration you will see our recommendation much differently. Our goal was to correct your original problem, ****why your tires were cupping.....

If you want to speak with me personally please feel free to call me any time. 217-367-9481

Thank you for your feed back and I do appreciate that you considered us for your vehicle service. We use feed back to continually make adjustments to customer information and communications.

God Bless,

John

Steve W. on 02/25/2013
"displeased with service"
did the work with out authorization
3/4 tank of gas gone
vehicle belt squealed all the way out of the lot....who ever drove it to the front should have made note of it...
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 02/21/2013
Review Created: 02/25/2013 10:35 AM
Joseph A. on 12/17/2012
Joseph said the business charged him $99 for an estimate. He said they didn't tell him in advance and they also wouldn't subtract it from repairs that might be done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Category: Service
Service Date: 12/12/2012
Review Created: 12/17/2012
Margy L. on 11/21/2011
Margy said that when she came to pick up her vehicle it broke down again with the same problem. She has tried to contact them regarding this issue but they have failed to return her calls as of yet. They are nice people but she cannot use a vehicle that is broke down on the side of the road.
Category: Service