Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont

Overall Rating 4.6428586/5Overall Rating 4.6428586/5Overall Rating 4.6428586/5Overall Rating 4.6428586/5rating 4.6428586
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286
Ken T. on 12/04/2016
"You let me down, Stevenson Hyundai!"
Car returned to me in an unsafe to drive condition! Loose lug nuts on both front wheels!
Service Date: 11/29/2016
Review Created: 12/04/2016 03:45 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 12/05/2016

Mr. Thompson, I am very sorry to hear this happened. I will get down to the bottom of this and will find out why this happened.
Please rest assured that I will correct the problem on our end. Please let me know what I can do to make this up to you. I will do whatever I can to make this right. Thank you,

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 12/06/2016

Mr. Thompson. I have taken the appropriate actions internally to insure something like this never happens again. Please let me know how I can make this up to you. Thank you.

Jean C. ReScore Review on 09/23/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"It sure pays off to give your FEEDBACK! It's great to have communication!!!"
I took my car back because the inspection showed that I needed my brakes done. I figured after having waiting so long to get my oil changed the other day that I better make sure I wouldn't be there all day. Wow, what a difference, ...... took about an hour and half to replace pads, turn rotors, and flush out brake lines (and wash my car)!
Thanks Guys!!!
Service Date: 09/19/2016
Review Created: 09/22/2016 01:40 PM

"Over 2 hours to wait for an OIL Change, that's with an a appointment!!"
Over 2 hours for an oil change, and then I had to tell them that my car was ready, because it was sitting out in the parking lot ............ for 20 min!! Jiffy Lube is looking pretty good about now!!
Service Date: 09/19/2016
Review Created: 09/22/2016 01:40 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/22/2016

Good afternoon Jean and thank you for the feedback. Waiting that long is absolutely ridiculous and I am beyond embarassed that this happened. The advisor you worked with is off today but I will chat with him tomorrow. I want to sincerely apologize for this waste of time and I am committed to making it right. Will you allow me to cover the cost of your next 2 oil changes to try to make this right? Again my sincere apologies and please let me know what I can do to be of service.

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/23/2016

Good afternoon Jean! I wanted to touch base with you and make sure you recieved my email. I am very focused on making sure that we rectify your last visit. Please let me know  what I can do to be of service. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Steve B. on 08/30/2016
"Coupon, what coupon?"
See comments
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 08/26/2016
Review Created: 08/30/2016 02:14 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/30/2016

Steve thank you for your feedback. I want to make this right for you, please let me knopw what I can do for you. I want to make sure you are satisfied.

Jeff M. on 08/05/2016
"Price gouged and given my car non-operational"
Took my car in for diagnosis of a problem. The quote was very high, I sent another mechanic to pick the car up for a second opinion and immediately received a call from Stevinson asking what price I needed to let them perform the repair. That's price gouging. Why not offer me a good price to begin with. I paid $240 to be price gouged and chased down the street and to top it off my car was operational when I dropped it off and non-operational when I received the quote. Epic Fail.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/29/2016
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 08/05/2016 05:42 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/06/2016

Jeff I want to apologize for your expierence with us. I think if we would have done a better job explaing to you what we were doing, it would have made more sense. The diagnostic time on this issue is labor intensive as many mechanical parts are needed to be removed. Our price included OEM parts and labor for a fully certified Hyundai Master technician. There may be other shops that will quote less for the job but there work usually isnt performed by a master tech, may include aftermarket parts and are not backed with a competetive warranty. The reason Jarret tried working with you was to get the price down and save you the time of having the work done elsewhere. Jarret got with our servivce manager and lobbied on your behalf to make this work to your satisfaction. I am very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectation but am committed to turning this around for you. PLease let me knoe what I can do to make this right for you. Thank you.

General Manager

Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/06/2016

Jeff,

I apologize that your vehicle has had a mechanical failure. I know how frustrating that is. When you brought your vehicle back to be diagnosed, it had already jumped time. We offered to price match because we wanted you to be able to have it repaired by a Hyundai trained technician with factory parts. Please let me know if our diagnosis was incorrect and I will refund the diagnostic charge.

Shawn Casement
Service Date: 11/04/2015
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 11/08/2015 01:18 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 11/08/2015

Good afternoon. I apologize for that taking so long it certainally shouldn't have. When we reopen tomorrow I will see what happened and I'll get back to you and do what we can to make it right. Again my apologies

general manager

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 11/09/2015

As promised, I did take a look at why your oil change was longer than usual and it looks like you had stated to our service writer that you were having a seatbelt issue so after the oil change our technician addressed that for you. We also noticed while the vehicle was here that is qualified for a recently released service bulliten (ECM update) and we went ahead and completed that for you so you wouldnt have to scheduele another appointment. I apologize if we didnt review this with you when you came to pick up your vehicle. These items are all broken out on the repair order we provided to you and its good to hold onto any service records. Again my apologies for this taking longer, but we were able to not only address the issues you brought to our attention, but take care of the update as well.