Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont

Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5rating 4.5333327
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333
Verified Customer ReScore Review on 10/13/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"I appreciate your help. Happy now. "
Problem has been fixed.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 08:26 AM

"My problem was not fixed the first time"
They don't know what they are doing.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 08:26 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/04/2016

Good morning and thank you for the feedback! I really want to make this right for you. PLease let me know the details of what happened and what I can to to fix this for you. I sincerely apolgize for your visit and am committed to making this right. Thank you

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/13/2016

Good afternoon Duke! PLease text or email me the picture of the part we agreed to replace and I will have it taken care of on us! Thanks again for chatting with me!

970-556-5247 cellular

Jean C. ReScore Review on 09/23/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"It sure pays off to give your FEEDBACK! It's great to have communication!!!"
I took my car back because the inspection showed that I needed my brakes done. I figured after having waiting so long to get my oil changed the other day that I better make sure I wouldn't be there all day. Wow, what a difference, ...... took about an hour and half to replace pads, turn rotors, and flush out brake lines (and wash my car)!
Thanks Guys!!!
Service Date: 09/19/2016
Review Created: 09/22/2016 01:40 PM

"Over 2 hours to wait for an OIL Change, that's with an a appointment!!"
Over 2 hours for an oil change, and then I had to tell them that my car was ready, because it was sitting out in the parking lot ............ for 20 min!! Jiffy Lube is looking pretty good about now!!
Service Date: 09/19/2016
Review Created: 09/22/2016 01:40 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/22/2016

Good afternoon Jean and thank you for the feedback. Waiting that long is absolutely ridiculous and I am beyond embarassed that this happened. The advisor you worked with is off today but I will chat with him tomorrow. I want to sincerely apologize for this waste of time and I am committed to making it right. Will you allow me to cover the cost of your next 2 oil changes to try to make this right? Again my sincere apologies and please let me know what I can do to be of service.

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/23/2016

Good afternoon Jean! I wanted to touch base with you and make sure you recieved my email. I am very focused on making sure that we rectify your last visit. Please let me know  what I can do to be of service. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Beverly S. ReScore Review on 08/12/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great follow up strengthens your excellent reputation"
It is fabulous to deal with an organization who takes responsibility for glitches. That is the major kudos. It is a lovely sweetner to add a complementary detailing. Thank you.
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/11/2016 12:46 PM

"Fell down in service this time"
Flubbed the client pick-up and put me very late into Denver for meeting
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/11/2016 12:46 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/11/2016

Beverly,

Thanks for taking my call this afternoon and helping me with your feedback, I appreciated that. We will see you next month and take care of that detail for you. Please let me know if there is anything else i can do for you.

ROBERT F. ReScore Review on 07/14/2016
"follow up"
I am pleased with the quick response I received after my initial review. I will hold judgement till after my new appointment.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/12/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016 01:16 PM

"communication"
feel I should have been notified when I arrived how long the service was going to take. There were 2 other customers in the waiting room that were not satisfied with the wait time. One couple that came in after me, I think they had dropped their car off earlier, were given a discount on their bill because of "the long wait they had". My husband had bought a vehicle at this dealership a few years ago and was very satisfied with the service department and always said they were so fast and efficient. I'm not getting that warm fuzzy feeling there now.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/12/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016 01:16 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/14/2016

I am truely sorry for extended wait time you experienced and would love to make it up to you. If you could call or email me when it is convenient for you that would be great.

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/14/2016

Good afternoon and thank you for your feedback! youre correct, it should not take that long at all and I assure you I will find out why it took so long and I wil fix whatever I need to to insure that doesnt happen again, its just not acceptable. I would like to offer to pay for your next 2 oil changes to help make up for the lost time, I will note your accont and make sure that on the next 2 oil changes there will be zero cost to you. Again my apologies and please contact me anytime if I can be of service. Thank you!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/23/2016

Good afternoon Mrs. Fick I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I know you were in for a tire issue, I wanted to make sure that we met your expectaion. As always, please contact me at any time if I may be of service! Thank you!

William S. ReScore Review on 06/28/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great job, long wait, great service"
The issue was resolved without me even asking for it. Great customer service as always
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/26/2016 07:20 AM

"Great job, long wait"
Representatives up front are great as usual. Technicians were great as usual. Service took almost 2 hours, usually less than 45 minutes
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/26/2016 07:20 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/26/2016

I am so sorry for the wait taking so long. I would like to offer a complementary oil change on your next visit. I will also find out why this took so long and will make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and I assure you wile will do better on your next visit. Thanks and enjoy your Sunday!

RITA G. ReScore Review on 06/27/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"My Confidence Has Been Restored"
Shawn has restored my confidence in Stevinson Hyundai. He went out of his way to show me that Stevinson DOES care about the service they provide by listening to my concerns and addressing them where possible. I appreciated Shawn taking the time to make me feel like I am a valued customer.
Service Date: 06/11/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016 06:25 AM

"Not impressed by the Service Dept."
Disappointed in the treatment - Doug Wilson is a GREAT salesman, who goes out of his way to ensure that the customer is satisfied, the Service Dept. leaves much to be desired.
Service Date: 06/11/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016 06:25 AM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/15/2016

Rita,

I apologize for your experience with our service department. I would like to discuss your concerns and get them resolved for you. Please feel free to contact me, either by email or phone, at your convenience or let me know a good time to contact you.

Joyce N. ReScore Review on 05/26/2016
"Very satisfactory resolution."
Shawn at Stevinson Hyundai did work with us and he was very kind and courteous. We are very happy to say that our concerns were addressed and thank him very much for helping us. We have had many very successful appointments at Stevinson and look forward to continuing that relationship.
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/17/2016 01:29 PM

"Very disappointing service!"
Don't care to comment.
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/17/2016 01:29 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/17/2016

Joyce,

I wanted to thank both you and your husband in taking time to talk to me about your recent visit and rest assured we won't the previous 18 good visits be in vain. After I finish looking into the situation I will call you back.

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/26/2016

Joyce, I wanted to touch base and see if your concern has been resolved. If it has not, please feel free to contact me at any time and I will do my very best to make sure that you are satisfied. thank you Joyce!

Hassie H. ReScore Review on 05/27/2016
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/11/2016
Review Created: 05/15/2016 07:30 AM

"Excellent Customer Service"
This is a re-score... I will give Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont 5 stars because the situation has been resolved.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/11/2016
Review Created: 05/15/2016 07:30 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/15/2016

Good evening Hassie and thank you for the feedback. Would there be a time I could call you tomorrow to discuss? Thank you!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/17/2016

Good morning Hassie! You should see a "rescore" link where you are able to adjust the stars and the would reccomend. thanks!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/18/2016

This should allow you to rescore. Thanks Hassie!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/26/2016

Hello Hassie, you mentioned in our conversation that you would rescore this, I havent seen any change. Could you please rescore? thanks!

THOMAS R. ReScore Review on 04/29/2016
"Concerns"
They have been very diligent in taking care of my concerns in a timely manner. All issues were addressed and resolved.
Service Date: 04/06/2016
Review Created: 04/16/2016 09:22 AM

"Need answers to my concerns"
Did not seem to be concerned about my issues. Took way to long for just a routine oil and maintenance check.
Service Date: 04/06/2016
Review Created: 04/16/2016 09:22 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/16/2016

Good morning. I want to apologize for your last visit. I will get with both both Steve and Shawn first thing
monday and will figure out what we need to do to get these issues corrected for you right away. Is is okay for me to call you Monday? Thanks!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/18/2016

Good morning. I did get woth both Jarrett ( service advisor) and Shawn (Service manager) to get some backround on your concern. I understand that Jarrett attempted to go over the screen settings with you but it sounds like he was unable to get this issue completely addressed. As for the paint, it is quite possilbe that it is a factory defect in the paint and if that is the case, it would be repaired under the Hyundai warranty. Jarret should have had Shawn look at that defect when you were here. Jarrett is new to the service department ( previously in sales) and we are using this to help train him on these types of situations. As for the issues, I would like to do whatver we need to to get this resolved for you. If you are able to come back in, we will promptly have the navagation screen issued resolved and will have Shawn look at the paint to determine whether or not it is an item covered by the warranty. For the inconvienenve of having to come in for a second appointment, I would happily fill you tank of gas and would also be happy to pick your car up, leave a loaner car with you and get your car fixed and back to you at no charge. If the paint is able to be coverend under warranty, we would have Mahnke Autobody (Hyundai approved) complete the work and would provide you with a loaned car at that time as well. I want to apologize for out team not doing a better job handling this from the beginning but I assure you we will not let this happen again. PLease let me know how you would like for us to proceed. thank you!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/28/2016

Good evening! I was out of the office yesterday and wanted to check in with you to make sure the issues were addressed to your satisfaction. I am very interested in your feedback and want to make sure that we resolved your concerns. please let me know and in the future please feel free to contact me any time and I am happy to be of service. have a great rest of the week, hopefully it will actually start feeling like spring soon! thanks again

Charles A. on 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 11:02 AM
Steve M L. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/23/2017

Good afternoon Charles,

Verified Customer on 08/23/2017
"Great customer service provided fron the service department"
The service department was great when it came to communication - keeping me up to date on the progress of my vehicle and being very helpful with answering all questions I had throughout the process.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 10:21 AM
Steve M L. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/23/2017

Good afternoon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the kind words. Please let me know how we can earn 5 stars from you in the future. Have a great day

Lisa J. on 08/22/2017
"Excellent service both over the counter and in the shop!!"
I have been utilizing the service department and Stevinson Hyundai Longmont for over five years (three vehicles) and have always found the customer service as well as the maintenance service to be the best I have ever experienced. I have referred them to other family members and they also use this team for the maintenance needs. 5 Stars to this AWESOME group of individuals......I am a customer for life!!
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 09:48 AM
Steve M L. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/22/2017

Good morning Lisa,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the awesome comments and feedback. We always enjoy working with you and look forward to seeing you. Thank you again and hope you have a great day!

Dwight H. on 08/18/2017
"The staff in Service are great. Especially Steve"
GREAT PLACE
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 05:41 PM
Steve M L. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/19/2017

Good morning Dwight,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Always a pleasure to work with you. Have a great weekend!

Willis D. on 08/18/2017
"I always go to Stevinson Hyundai"
I love the way my car looks after any appointment. Great work reasonable pricing.
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 09:46 AM
Jarrett H D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/18/2017

Good morning, Willis!

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great 5 Star review! We are more than glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service visit. If there is anything else you need in the future please let us know so we can keep up the good work! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jarrett Diggs
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 07:23 AM
Steve M L. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/17/2017

Good morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Meghan S. on 08/16/2017
"Great customer service "
They made me feel like my concern was valid and attempted to fix it with the least amount of time possible.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 10:50 PM
Steve M L. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/17/2017

Good morning Meghan,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Thayne D. on 08/16/2017
"Routine service"
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 02:06 PM
Jarrett H D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/17/2017

Good morning, Thayne!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review! Your feedback is very appreciated. If there is anything that we can do to earn that 5th star please let us know! Have a great day!

Jarrett Diggs
jdiggs@stevinsonauto.com
Jill A. on 08/15/2017
"Always Reliable"
The team communicates, does good work and is customer focused!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 08:32 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/16/2017

Jill,

Thank you again for ANOTHER 5 STAR review. it was great to see you again and we hope you enjoy the detail. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Leahann R. on 08/14/2017
"Regular Maintenance Checkup"
Oil change was done in a timely manner, staff was friendly.....will be going back in for next checkup!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 03:35 PM
Steve M L. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/14/2017

Good afternoon Leahann,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Have a great night

Karen M. on 08/13/2017
"Great people, great service."
Getting any work done on my Hyundai Tucson is made easier by the service people at Stevenson Hyundai. I always know what to expect and about how long everything will take to complete. They explain what they are doing and why and usually tell me about things to look for in the future. As an example "At your next oil change we should look at the front breaks, you have about half a pad of wear but there is nothing to be worried about right now". This information alerts me to keep an eye on the breaking and lets me plan for repairs in the next three months. Great way to do business.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 03:20 PM
Steve M L. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/14/2017

Good morning Karen,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great day