Verified Customer ReScore Review on 01/05/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Service Dept Personnel"
The Service Dept Personnel were great and did good work on the car.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 12/28/2016
Review Created: 01/03/2017 03:55 PM

"They are liars and cheats."
Sales people are terrible all the way up to store manager but service was great.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 12/28/2016
Review Created: 01/03/2017 03:55 PM
Clint D. at Texoma Hyundai responded on 01/04/2017

Hello sir :) I am sorry you had a bad experience with our sales dept. The 3 star score you gave us is solely for my service dept which it sounds by your statement you were pretty happy with. A 3 star rating is considerer a low score and hurts my dept badly. I am going to  send you a rescore request for 5 stars for the service dept. If you could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Clint D. at Texoma Hyundai responded on 01/05/2017

Thanks so very much. i am going to extend a free oil change to you in our system for taking care of me. i really appriciate it

Robert B. on 12/21/2016
"Red"
How salesman by the name of red doesn't excellent job as a car salesman he makes everyone feel comfortable and does a great job and most of all he listens and cares about what you think.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Service Type: Maintenance
Review Created: 12/21/2016 01:19 AM
Clint D. at Texoma Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

Hi Robert. I see you were unhappy with our service the other day. I wanted to let you know you are always welcome to watch the tech work on your car. The tech that did your work works in a bay right next to railing. I'm sure you were taken up to the waiting room in the showroom, Reason being we do not have a very comfortable waiting room in the service area. I am glad you are happy with Red as your salesman and I hope we didn't do anything to give you the feeling of mistrust. I would be happy to extend another free oil service for you that you are more than happy to hang around and watch, Buts its gonna cost yo a little something. In order to extend that to you, I need a 5 star rating. A 3 star rating as little as it appears is a nightmare in my business. I am going to request a rescore to you and hope you will reconsider upping the stars for me.

thanks

Verified Customer on 07/29/2016
"Successful repair"
Work was completed successfully at the time specified.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 07/27/2016
Review Created: 07/29/2016 05:59 PM
Clint D. at Texoma Hyundai responded on 07/30/2016

HI BRADLY, SORRY BOUT THE FUEL SMELL, THE PUMP IS ACTUALLY ACCESSED THRU THE REAR SEAT. SO IT WILL SMELL LIKE FUEL UNTIL THAT CLEARS OUT.