Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
John C. ReScore Review on 06/16/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Happy with repairs"
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 04:23 PM

"Questionable service......."
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 04:23 PM
Ben B. at Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

Ted K. ReScore Review on 08/27/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Got your VM"
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/23/2013 02:35 PM

"Just not happy"
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/23/2013 02:35 PM
Ben B. at Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

Joni M. on 06/26/2017
"June - replace headlight"
They were very quick and professional. I will go there again.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 08:56 AM
Michael K. on 06/24/2017
Michael said he would recommend this business to others.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Chantel B. on 06/24/2017
Chantel said everyone was very friendly and professional at the business. It was very clean. They explained everything and did very well. They gave her estimates on everything they recommended.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Kathy W. on 06/24/2017
Kathy said she is a long time customer of this business, they have always treated her well and she wouldn't take her vehicle anywhere else. Ben and Reed are awesome people. The whole facility is fantastic, they treat her fairly and do not treat her like she is not intelligent just because she is a woman.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Chad B. on 06/24/2017
Chad said he has already recommended the business because they did a great job. They did exactly what they said they would, they finished in a timely manner, and stuck to the quoted price.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Mike T. on 06/23/2017
Mike said the service was good at the business.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017
Samantha R. on 06/21/2017
Samantha said this business did a great job.
Vehicle: Saturn SL1
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017
JJ J. on 06/20/2017
"Maintenance is up to date"
Service was on time and within quoted rate.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 08:45 AM
Abbey P. on 06/17/2017
Abbey said the business was easy to work with.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017
Tom S. on 06/16/2017
Tom said the estimate was good, they were timely and everyone was friendly.
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017
Dave A. on 06/15/2017
"Service 06/15/17"
You do what you say you will and do it on time or earlier. The car is returned clean... no added grease or other dirt -- which is important to me.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 12:48 PM
Nicholas D. on 06/14/2017
Nicholas said the business always helps him.
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
Jay M E. on 06/09/2017
"Oil Change"
Easy to make appointments and wait time is great.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 08:11 AM
Sue R. on 06/09/2017
Sue said she trusts this business with her vehicles.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017
Jackie H. on 06/08/2017
"people and service"
always feel my car is safe to drive when I leave there
Vehicle: Mercury Milan
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 07:38 AM
Eve M. on 06/07/2017
"Appreciative of help"
I am an elderly woman having trouble getting my tire pressure correct. Wrench came to the rescue, corrected the pressure, no waiting, no charge. How helpful is that?
They always do an excellent job.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra5
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017 11:28 AM
Robert K. on 06/02/2017
"The job is done right the first time. "
The job is done right the first time. It is very annoying to come back to the repair shop and complain that the car problem has not been corrected and then find out you need another part replacement.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 10:14 AM
Shane B. on 05/26/2017
"Excellent, as Always"
I've been a Wrench customer since very nearly the day they opened their doors and I have never had anything but the best experience - never. The team at Wrench is always professional, skilled and courteous, and provide a great service. My cars will always go to Wrench.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius