Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
John C. ReScore Review on 06/16/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Happy with repairs"
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 04:23 PM

"Questionable service......."
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 04:23 PM
Ben B. at Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

Ted K. ReScore Review on 08/27/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Got your VM"
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/23/2013 02:35 PM

"Just not happy"
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/23/2013 02:35 PM
Ben B. at Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

Mary B. on 05/20/2017
"They get the job done!"
We have some older vehicles which have needed quite a few repairs this year. Wrench solves the issues, finds the most economical and expedient repair and as a bonus, they are so nice to deal with!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 09:50 PM
Matt I. on 05/20/2017
Matt said they did a good job.
Vehicle: Dodge Magnum
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Hany G. on 05/20/2017
Hany said they diagnosed the problem in a fair manner. They were very good. He did not have to wait for his vehicle. They drove it back to him.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Ousman M. on 05/20/2017
Ousman said they were wonderful, they kept the price down, they were knowledgeable, he was kept informed and they were speedy.
Vehicle: Jaguar XJ6
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Peter L. on 05/13/2017
Peter said this business is within walking distance from his home and they are very convenient. They do a good job, they are on time and they are very nice. He will be a repeat customer if needed.
Vehicle: Volkswagen R32
Review Created: 05/13/2017
Marianne K. on 05/12/2017
"Best Auto Repair Shop"
Outstanding service, easy to make appointments, honest evaluations on auto repair and servicing, reasonable pricing. If they don't have immediate answer to a question, they will research the answer. They came highly recommended and I continue to recommend them to others.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Review Created: 05/12/2017 03:21 AM
Brad F. on 05/12/2017
Brad said he enjoyed working with Ben, and he stands behind his work.
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Review Created: 05/12/2017
Dennis H. on 05/10/2017
Dennis said this is the third time he has been to this business. They have always quoted him lower prices than the dealership.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017
Steve R. on 05/09/2017
Steve said they communicated well and they were timely. The price was fair and they did a very good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Venture
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017
Rachel A. on 05/08/2017
Rachel said this business did a good job and they were quick.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017
Emily W. on 05/08/2017
Emily said she was pleased with the outcome of the service done by this business.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017
Mary S. on 04/24/2017
Spoke with Stelle. She said this business has always been good to her and her vehicles.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017
Bill R. on 04/22/2017
"Black licorice"
Keurig. Coffee and black licorice. Need flat screen TV for Ben.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 04:45 AM
Allie H. on 04/22/2017
Allie said they didn't fix the problem. She said she hopes she does not have to pay when she brings the vehicle back so they can complete the work.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017
Ben B. at Wrench Auto Service responded on 04/26/2017

Hi Allie,

Thank you for lettting me know about the problem and your willingness to allow us to check out the car again and fix the problem. Please let me know if you have any further problems with your car.

Thank you for your business.
Ben

Robin G. on 04/21/2017
"Fixed tire quickly"
We had a flat on our minivan. Wrench got us in right away, determined that the old tire couldn't be fixed, and got an exact replacement in one day. There were very friendly and explained exactly why our tire couldn't be repaired.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 06:57 AM
Dave P. on 04/21/2017
Dave said this business did what they said they would do. They are great guys and they do great work.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017
John A. on 04/19/2017
John said this business fixed his vehicle up, and did not give him any trouble. They were good about it.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017
Kris L. on 04/18/2017
Kris said this facility is great. They are very informative, helpful and they do their best.
Vehicle: Mazda 626