Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
John C. ReScore Review on 06/16/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Happy with repairs"
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 04:23 PM

"Questionable service......."
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 04:23 PM
Ben B. at Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

Ted K. ReScore Review on 08/27/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Got your VM"
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/23/2013 02:35 PM

"Just not happy"
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/23/2013 02:35 PM
Ben B. at Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

Anthony S. on 08/19/2017
"Quick Oil Change"
Friendly, honest and accommodating my last minute request to schedule an oil change . Good price
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 02:32 PM
Marianne K. on 08/19/2017
"Excellent Service"
Excellent service, prompt and efficient.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 07:34 AM
Jesse F. on 08/15/2017
Jesse said this business did a fine job.
Vehicle: Acura RSX
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Brad M. on 08/11/2017
Brad said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
Mitch P. on 07/31/2017
Mitch said the business provides good service and they have a quick turn around time.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017
John H. on 07/30/2017
"Quick Analysis of dashboard warnings"
I had several warnings lights including Brakes! occur on my wife's Dodge Caravan. When I had a chance to get the car into Wrench they dianosed the problem and fixed the issues that they could. They gave me instructions on what may have to be replaced in the future.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 10:09 AM
Katie H. on 07/20/2017
Katie said this business was good.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Bill K. on 07/14/2017
"Very professional service "
They did what they said they would do for the price they quoted in the time they said it would take. You can't get much better than that.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 05:49 AM
Susi H. on 07/13/2017
Susi said they did very well for her. They gave her complete details about what was being done and they were less expensive than the Lexus dealer.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Hillary A. on 07/10/2017
Hillary said this business provided great service.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017
Matt J. on 07/10/2017
Matt said this business was good about following up with him. They worked hard to repair his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017
Shane B. on 06/27/2017
"Simply the Best"
When I think of Wrench Auto I think of this Tina Turner song from back in the day. My cars always, always go to Wrench.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 05:24 PM
Joni M. on 06/26/2017
"June - replace headlight"
They were very quick and professional. I will go there again.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 08:56 AM
Michael K. on 06/24/2017
Michael said he would recommend this business to others.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Chantel B. on 06/24/2017
Chantel said everyone was very friendly and professional at the business. It was very clean. They explained everything and did very well. They gave her estimates on everything they recommended.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Kathy W. on 06/24/2017
Kathy said she is a long time customer of this business, they have always treated her well and she wouldn't take her vehicle anywhere else. Ben and Reed are awesome people. The whole facility is fantastic, they treat her fairly and do not treat her like she is not intelligent just because she is a woman.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Chad B. on 06/24/2017
Chad said he has already recommended the business because they did a great job. They did exactly what they said they would, they finished in a timely manner, and stuck to the quoted price.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Mike T. on 06/23/2017
Mike said the service was good at the business.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee