Latest Review about 3 years ago

JENESSA M.
Marietta, GA
09/26/2011
Offensive Owner!
I brought my car into the shop to receive an oil change & alignment. The owner, Chad, informed me that my wait would be 30 minutes. An hour later, he tells me he forgot to tell them to change my oil, so then we had to wait for an oil filter. That took an addition hour. After waiting for almost 2 hours, I was feeling the pressure of not getting home in time for my 6yr old to get off the bus.. I told Chad about my dilemma. It was more important to him & the employees led by him to eat their lunches && literally the guy was chewing food & dancing in the garage while I had been waiting for 2 hours.. THEN when I brought this to the attention of Chad, he called me stupid in front of his employees as well as told me that i'm an idiot when I asked for money back after the wait, the treatment, &&&& my steering wheel was CROOKED!!! I don't trust this company to work on my car or anyone else I know.

CF
CARINE F.
Marietta, GA
09/15/2011
worst experience ever
My alignment was messed up the second time had 3 tires all to shred the same way and had to argue to get them to correct the job and then they made me pay for a tire. I didn't ask them to replace the 3 that were blown because of their messy work so I feel they should have been able to fix the problem and replace at least one tire. Worst customer service I have ever experienced will never return.

DF
DEBRORAH F.
Powder Springs, GA
09/07/2011
wonderful service
I have known the one stop auto for yrs. always good and quick service.