DESTINY M.

KRISTA C.
Dodge Journey
01/04/2020
Great honest shop
This is a great honest shop. The owner is always honest with me in my repair options of my vehicle and prices are fair. I would highly recommend this place

NE
NASIR E.
01/02/2020
honest , professional.
This is my second visit to this shop in a week , last week brought my wife car for oil change , today my second car also for oil change , called Ricardo the owner and asked him if he can squeeze me in for oil change told me to come in 20 minutes and sure he got me in and out in 15 minutes , clean wand professional work .

BA
BERVELY A.
Perris, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
12/30/2019
Friendly and fast service!
The owner of this shop was really antentive and made sure I was in and out without any holdups. He made my experience really smooth and didn't try to add any other services other than the oil change, and I appreciated that. I will be coming here again in the future.

LG
LAURO G.
Nissan Xterra
12/30/2019
Reliable trustworthy and economical
I recommend 10° for his being reliable trustworthy and economical and is convenient

Sayed H.
Nissan Sentra
12/28/2019
Best people best work
Unlike the dealerships these guys work straight and sincere that's why I'm a loyal customer

SV
SANDRA V.
Lincoln MKX
12/28/2019
I have been going to 10 Degree Automotive for over 10 years, always get the best service. I have referred my family and friends, get nothing but praise for the work and the professional service we all receive. Great job to Ricardo and the entire crew, keep up the good work!

KG
KAYLIN G.
Anaheim, CA
12/21/2019
I won't go anywhere else now.
The owner, Ricardo, gives outstanding customer service. He was so informative and thorough... It was such a pleasant surprise to learn new things that have developed in technology over time, that my father wasn't able to teach me 20 years ago. And in 20 years of oil changes... I learned two new things today. he did a full inspection of my car, rotated my tires, even hooked it up to the computer which normally people charge a lot for... I know this sounds crazy but it was a really cool experience. Go to this guy, 100%!

PA
PHIL A.
Riverside, CA
Nissan Sentra
12/16/2019
Fantastic service
Came in for a last minute oil change 20 mins before they closed. Most places would have turned me away but they worked me in and did a great job!

RP
Rebekab P.
Lexus ES 350
12/13/2019
Great service, honest & fast
I was extremely impressed with the service I received at 10 Degree. I will 100% be back with any future needs. Thanks guys appreciate all the help!

DAISY W.
12/13/2019
Car repair
The owner is very friendly and does very good jobs.

HD

TU
TONJA U.
11/25/2019
broken Vehicle- 10degree great choice
Richardo was friendly and he kept me informed about progress of my car. My car was repaired in a timely manner at a fair and reasonable price.

Pontiac Grand Prix
11/19/2019
Will recommend for sure
Great service great prices and great work would definitely recommend to friends and family.

AA