Ryan B.
Hanover, VA
06/10/2018
Once again, perfect as usual
I dropped my car off on Sunday, and placed the keys in the box-listing the service needed to my car, on the user friendly night owl packet. My car was serviced and ready the next day , “as usual”. As stated in past “perfect” reviews, this family run business performed their service (2 tires and a front end alignment) without any issues, and I could not be more happy!!!

BILL S.
06/04/2018
The people who own 301 Auto Repair
The team at 301 Auto has always been courteous and professional. Andrea does an amazing job handling and accommodating clients with scheduling repairs and inspections.

SERGIO S.
Ashland, VA
05/27/2018
friendly and reliable
Great service with a smile. This shop is my favorite for all the service I can"t do myself!
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2018

Great!  Thank you so much!  We appreciate it!

KR
KRIS R.
GMC Yukon
05/22/2018
Reliable, honest, and timely
301 Auto does a great job from start to finish. Setting the appointment was simple, service was quick and helpful, and most importantly I can trust that they are doing what is needed without trying to sell a bunch of extra stuff! Thank you 301 auto!
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  We really appreciate it!

05/22/2018
301 is always so responsive and willing to work with my schedule.
I had a minor emergency and 301 worked me into the schedule so that i was able to make my child's wedding on time!
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 05/22/2018

We are glad we got you in and out in time for the wedding! Thanks!

Tom S.
05/04/2018
Thanks
Having been quoted what I thought was a high amount to replace an inner tie rod on my MKX, I took it to 301 Auto which quoted a more reasonable price for the repairs. When they went to do the repairs, it was determined that the repair was not necessary, despite having already ordered the part. A wonderful example of stellar customer service.
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2018

No problem!  We try to treat you how we would like to be treated!  If a repair is not necessary, it's just that, not necessary!!  Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle!

BERT B.
05/02/2018
My 2007 F-150
As usual, 301 Auto serviced my vehicle with perfection.
They keep it in excellent road condition.
Can't ask for anything better!
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you!  We appreciate your great review!!

DAN S.
05/02/2018
Great Service as Usual
Again from the nice ladies out front to the Technician who called me after doing initial inspection of my problem as the norm dealing with 301 Auto great customer service. Friendly, well detailed in explaining the problem and solution al okng with always providing detailed cost estimate. Until next visit. Dan S.
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you!  We really appreciate it!  We are glad the customer service is great and detailed!

TROY M.
Richmond, VA
Nissan Pathfinder
04/29/2018
Brakes and Tire Rotation
301 Auto works super fast. Staff are friendly and very knowledgeable. Couldn’t recommend a better place to have your vehicle serviced!
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you! We really appreicate!

ANN B.
Montpelier, VA
Great Customer Service
I am a new customer and loved my experience working with 301! I plan on working with them again in the future.
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

Great!  We are glad you had a great first experience!  We hope for many more!  Thank you!

LL
LOUIS L.
Richmond, VA
04/26/2018
State inspection and oil change
And usually every visit is fast thorough and friendly Great place to take your vehicles

Great! Thank you!

SANDY C.
No hassle
Left jeep with no notice but they were able to address the minor needs
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

We are glad we were able to fix the Jeep in a timely manor!  Thank you!

04/21/2018
Trust-worthy Great repair shop
I like this place b/c it's local and they do a great job. I find them trust-worthy. The other place I used to go to in Mchvlle would end up w/ a 1,500-2,000 bill EVERYTIME I took the car in for something. These guys are really straight shooters. We started taking our cars to 301 b/c it was so close to our house, but I'd go regardless b/c they just seem honest and get the job done right every time.
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2018

We really appreciate it!  Thank you so much for the great review.  We try to treat our customers how we would like to be treated!

Ryan B.
Hanover, VA
04/19/2018
First time customer
Absolutely great service! This family company is first class all the way. I will never go anywhere else.
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you so much!  We appreciate the great review!

JANE M.
04/19/2018
Reasonable and reliable
We brought our newly purchased used car from Carmax to 301 Auto for them to do an inspection to make sure there were no glaring issues with the car. They were efficient and presented us with great information in practical terms including estimates on what we might expect in terms of future needs for the car.
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2018

Great!  We are so glad you were happy with our service.  We are glad we were efficient and well informative in what is recommended to be done in the future with your new purchase!

MONICA S.
Acura TSX
04/16/2018
Fortunate to have in area
Trustworthy, efficient, and top-notch service.
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2018

Great! We are so glad you are happy with our service!

MF
MOLLY F.
Saint Stephens Church, VA
Honda Civic Si
04/04/2018
Automotive Review
Outstanding service, as ALWAYS!! #1 place in Hanover county!
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you!!  We really appreciate it!

SA
STEVE A.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/03/2018
Honest, expedited care
We have taken our cars to 301 auto several times. The folks there are always honest. On several occasions I have told them I thought there was a problem (which if correct would be costly to repair), and they have always come back and said that either the issue was something much more minor, or that the issue was not such that it had to be done right away. They could easily have "found" something really bad and I wouldn't have known better. I appreciate their integrity. They will almost always have you out the same day as well. Also have a very friendly office staff!
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  We try to treat our valued customers how we would like to be treated.  We try to repair the vehicles same day if possible.  We appreciate your review and appreciate you!  Thanks!

HS
HELEN S.
Mazda B3000
04/03/2018
Very satisfied costumer
301 Auto has again provided superior service to our vehicle. They are a customer friendly business that does what is needed to keep our vehicle running like new. Regular maintenance as well as problems are done in a efficient manner by knowledgeable individuals. Everyone we meet there is so friendly and helpful. This is the only place we have taken our vehicle for more years than I can remember. We would not consider going anywhere else and appreciate everything they do.
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you!  We are happy you allow us to repair and maintain your vehicle for all these years!  Thank you for the great review!

ROBERT G.
03/31/2018
State inspection
Scheduled inspection for 2PM Out by 2:15. Great service!!
Mike L. from 301 Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2018

Great!  Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle!