Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Mitsubishi Lancer
01/31/2019
Best service shop in Woodinville!!!
Cant say enough about quality and workmanship at this hidden gem. Staff is friendly honest and very accomodating.

01/28/2019
Fantastic Experience Every time
Love the staff at 405 Motors for their honesty and straightforward approach. Appreciate the free loaner cars and on time repairs. Have referred numerous friends and family who have had the same great experience.

Justin S.
Seattle, WA
01/21/2019
Great knowledge of vehicles
Bought our suv from you guys and it came with a three complimentary oil change, which is awesome thanks again

Steven C.
Nissan Frontier
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he had a good experience.

IM
Irina M.
Kia Soul
01/12/2019
Great Friendly Service, Knowledgeable People, Good Management
Great service, prompt response and qualified performance, friendly and courteous staff. I'll be taking my car there for service in the future.

Dennis S.
Everett, WA
01/11/2019
Satisfied Customer
I’ve been bringing my truck to 405 Motors for 1 year now and they never let me down even with last minute scheduling for service. Excellent Staff and Customer Service.

KI
Khurram I.
12/28/2018
Best Mechanic Shop in the area!!!
I have been using 405 motors service now for several years. Honesty and Professionalism and I trust them with my cars to do the necessary repairs. Also I like the loaners cars and the fact they worked with my warranty company.

VD
Vamsi D.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Vamsi said he was not very happy with his service. The employees did not repair all the issues contributing to the noise in his vehicle.

Max G.
Everett, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Max said the staff is super helpful, and nice.

RT
Richard T.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business took care of his services quickly.

IM
Irina M.
Kia Soul
12/12/2018
Great Friendly Service, Knowledgeable People, Good Management
This place is great, I'll be taking my car there in the future. Ali is very personable, and always explains the work required in detail. Great communication. When my battery was dying on a Saturday, they replaced it the same day, and I didn't have to wait too long. They have also diagnosed future issues honestly when I came for an oil change. They really try hard to serve their clients well.

Blake S.
Snohomish, WA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Blake said he would recommend this business for service.

CK
Connor K.
Lynnwood, WA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Connor said he would recommend this business for service.

11/12/2018
GREAT SERVICE
They advised I needed brakes during my oil change [which I verified]. They found a cheaper option of just doing the pads because the rotors are still good. Ali is very helpful. I took recommendation. Very cool!

John F.
Seattle, WA
11/12/2018
Awesome Ali!
First, the experience I had buying my truck with I-405 Motors was excellent! I mentioned which truck I was interested in and they basically said go test drive it.
No stressful haggling, no standard car dealership weird pressure.
Today though, I need to explain just how awesome the service department. I have had nothing but stellar interactions with everyone there. I went in this afternoon to pick up my truck from a normal oil change and Ali informed me that the mechanic had found a leak at the power steering pump. He explained that they would start the warranty process, and scheduled me for the replacement. Ali took the time to figure out what would work with my schedule and make sure they would have a free loaner car for me to use.
Today I want to thank Ali for not only being an outstanding member of an incredible team, but an exemplary individual in his own right!

Jeffrey C.
Kirkland, WA
Honda Fit
10/31/2018
Even though it took a number of tries to figure out and solve the problem, Ali and his team got it done! My Honda works wonderfully now. No more blower motor resistor problems!

Michael B.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business has provided great service.

SD
Steven D.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he found oil on the driver side floor mat, and he does not know how it got there.

Jim D.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the employees were able to squeeze his vehicle in without an appointment. They took care of his vehicle.

Blake B.
Woodinville, WA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Blake said the service was fantastic. Ralph was very helpful and was able to answer all his questions.