IM
Irina M.
Kia Soul
12/12/2018
Great Friendly Service, Knowledgeable People, Good Management
This place is great, I'll be taking my car there in the future. Ali is very personable, and always explains the work required in detail. Great communication. When my battery was dying on a Saturday, they replaced it the same day, and I didn't have to wait too long. They have also diagnosed future issues honestly when I came for an oil change. They really try hard to serve their clients well.

Blake S.
Snohomish, WA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Blake said he would recommend this business for service.

CK
Connor K.
Lynnwood, WA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Connor said he would recommend this business for service.

11/12/2018
GREAT SERVICE
They advised I needed brakes during my oil change [which I verified]. They found a cheaper option of just doing the pads because the rotors are still good. Ali is very helpful. I took recommendation. Very cool!

John F.
Seattle, WA
11/12/2018
Awesome Ali!
First, the experience I had buying my truck with I-405 Motors was excellent! I mentioned which truck I was interested in and they basically said go test drive it.
No stressful haggling, no standard car dealership weird pressure.
Today though, I need to explain just how awesome the service department. I have had nothing but stellar interactions with everyone there. I went in this afternoon to pick up my truck from a normal oil change and Ali informed me that the mechanic had found a leak at the power steering pump. He explained that they would start the warranty process, and scheduled me for the replacement. Ali took the time to figure out what would work with my schedule and make sure they would have a free loaner car for me to use.
Today I want to thank Ali for not only being an outstanding member of an incredible team, but an exemplary individual in his own right!

Jeffrey C.
Kirkland, WA
Honda Fit
10/31/2018
Even though it took a number of tries to figure out and solve the problem, Ali and his team got it done! My Honda works wonderfully now. No more blower motor resistor problems!

Michael B.
Bothell, WA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business has provided great service.

SD
Steven D.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he found oil on the driver side floor mat, and he does not know how it got there.

Jim D.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the employees were able to squeeze his vehicle in without an appointment. They took care of his vehicle.

Blake B.
Woodinville, WA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Blake said the service was fantastic. Ralph was very helpful and was able to answer all his questions.

AR
Aaron R.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Aaron. He said that he took him right away and fixed the problem quickly

TA
THOMAS A.
Woodinville, WA
Volkswagen Passat
10/26/2018
On top of thingsGreat service great cars at great prices Great service great cars and great prices
Just bought a car from 405 motors antenna ones missing from up top roof . Called they ordered the part right away painted it called me one was ready , when in at 3 PM was done by 3:30 great service .

TD
Trudi D.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Trudi said the staff was trustworthy, knowledgeable and kind.

PC
Patty C.
09/27/2018
Diagnostic Well done!
Great service and communication

Ali S.
09/21/2018
$30 Oil change included top off and tire rotation. Thank you!

Snohomish, WA
09/20/2018
Don't trust this shop -
I recently had service on my 2009 Honda Pilot and used the after market warranty that I purchased when I got the vehicle. It should have been a simple repair to replace the two windshield washer pumps. The warranty company paid for the parts and allotted 1.8 hours for the diagnosis and repair. Both pumps are easily accessible and do not require any further tear down. The service department said that they would need to charge an additional .8 hour or $80 for the repair, or that I would have to pay for the diagnosis (which again is pretty simple - no separate fuses, power was ok etc).
After the repair, I checked with the warranty company and three other service departments (two Honda dealers) and all agreed that the work should have been able to be completed within the allotted 1.8 hours. When I pressed the service manager about the additional time and cost, he started to give me a story about needing to remove the fender-wheel lining. After taking the vehicle home there was no indication that this had been done as the connectors and screws had the same level of dirt on them showing they had never been touched.
Bottom line - the shop was simply trying to pad their charges.
I would not trust this shop to do any work an any of my vehicles and instead will find a reputable and honest mechanic in the future.
Raff K. from 405 Motors responded on 09/21/2018

David. Sorry to hear about your dissatisfactory experience with our team. We work hard to ensure that our customers are happy with our efforts and we approach each interaction with that in mind. So please understand that in this instance and all others, your satisfaction is our goal.

The supplemental warranty provider was not providing sufficient time to cover our labor costs. We requested one hour of diagnosis, which they covered. Using an industry approved labor guide, we requested 1.6hr for the repair – here they suggested that ONLY 0.6hour was sufficient to perform the job. We checked with our lead tech and he reviewed the repair & advised that labor guide was more accurate. At this point, there are two options for us: decline the job or have the customer (you) pay the difference.

Option 1 – Decline the job.

You would have to pay us diagnosis fee because warranty provider will NOT cover your diagnosis unless job was done. Then you would take your car to another shop or Honda, where, possibly you would run into a similar situation.

Option 2 – Customer pay the difference.

You would be pay us $120 to cover the difference between what the warranty authorized & what was remaining.

In your case, option two was jointly decided between you and our service advisor; and additionally, we worked with you to pay $80 rather than the $120 that was requested. You authorized the job & we moved forward with the repair. Got the job done shortly after & called you to pick up.

It was after agreeing to pay & authorizing the repair, you showed displeasure and decided that we were overcharging, which, I assure you we were not after doing the job. We are simply not an establishment that works that way. There is no reason why we should be shortchanged for our efforts and hard work. We pride ourselves on honesty & transparency, and you will get that 100% of the time when you come to us; and we hope you and others here read this reply to reconsider your review.

CHRISTOPHER B.
Oak Harbor, WA
Volkswagen Passat
09/14/2018
Excellent follow up and service
It was something as simple as following up with a small cosmetic issue with my car and the service department followed up to ensure it was fixed quickly and efficiently. They stand behind their words. Very refreshing with a car dealership.

Ann S.
Tacoma, WA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Ann said she was really happy with the service at this business.

GL
George L.
Monroe, WA
07/31/2018 Category: Service
George said the staff took care of the problem.

VD
Vamsi D.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Vamsi said his vehicle had the same issue present after service. The service was good.