Michael S.
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff explained some details that were confusing and could have been handled better.

Curtis B.
Decatur, GA
Kia Amanti
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Curtis said Bobby and Mike did great. They've treated him really well. It is a pleasure doing business with them.

GD
Gary D.
Cumming, GA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Gary said they went above and beyond. He was in a unusual situation, and not only did they fix his vehicle they made sure he made it home ok. He said they were fantastic on everything they did and he appreciates them.

VL
Volanda L.
Lithonia, GA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Volanda said the service was great, the process was easy, and the staff took their time to explain things. They always kept in touch with her, and everything went smoothly.

GC
Goldie C.
Mansfield, GA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Goldie said the business did pretty good work.

Shaquitta B.
Lithonia, GA
05/15/2018
I’ve been to 5 Starr Auto twice and was satisfied both times. The first time was to have my brakes and rotors replaced. Their price was about $150-200 less than chain stores. The second visit was to replace my lower control arms. The job took longer than expected, but Bobby, the owner, had his mom and an employee drive me to pick up my daughter from school and brought me back to the shop.

I definitely recommend them. They have great customer service!!

AJ
Audrey Lorraine J.
Snellville, GA
05/13/2018
repairs and customer service
best car dealer and repair service in Georgia, have been with them for 10 yrs, they make me feel safe to be on the road, no matter who i buy from , they will do the work on my car, car drives like a new one. Thank you 5 Starr

DE
Derek E.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Derek said he does not have any issues with the service that he received at the business.

anita m.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/21/2018
I love the honesty here.
I love how honest the mechanic Bobby is. He stands behind his work. I felt comfortable being a woman with a car problem for the first time knowing I wouldn't get ripped off. You have my business for as long as I have a car. Very satisfied customer

SA
Sandra A.
Dodge Dart
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said she liked the way the business fixed her vehicle.

Clyde C.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Clyde said this business provided great customer service. The work was done in a timely manner.

CF
Christina F.
Decatur, GA
04/14/2018
Pissed Off
I bought my car here because it was through my warranty. They claimed they had to replace my transmission twice and had my car almost 2 weeks. When I finally got my car back and it was having the same issue, I noticed they put 500 miles on my car! Basically someone took a road trip in my car! I was sooo pissed and the owner really couldn’t say anything or seemed to upset as I was, so I got my money back and took my car somewhere else. I would never recommend this place to anyone! Real shady!!!

TR
Tiffanie R.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Tiffanie said the employees repaired her vehicle.

LH
Larry H.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/13/2018
Personnel and quality of service provided.
Qualified technicians and reasonable prices!!!

Moe D.
Ram 1500
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Moe said that he had no problems. The vehicle is running well and the business did a good job.

Morgan W.
Watkinsville, GA
03/10/2018
Rip offs sold me a expedition with leins on it and wont get me the title lied about everything
i paid $2800.00 cash for there 2000 expedition Dec 15th and they said the filed for the tag and title but lied they gave me a 45 day temp tag and said they applied for the tag and title and the day the temp tag expired i called my tag office and no tag or title were ever filed for my vehical.
i call 5 star auto and they said oh were doing this now after 45 days
i was able to go get my tag and the tag office said i was overcharged by $77.00 in taxes.
after waiting 3 month no title came and my tag office said the reason is there is a lien on it.
they sold me a vehical without a clear title FRAUD i called them any the lied to me again said oh we just did the title for today after more day my tag office said no title has be applied yet ANOTHER LIE
now 5 star wont call me or do anything I guess next step is to file charges against them for fraud
WARNING DO BUY A CAR FROM THEM THERE DISHONEST
no title and this vehical is junk it will only drive a few miles and then i have to limp home and this vehical has been botched up
it has a smaller different motor that hardly runs , the air ride suspention has been removed in the rear and front air lines were cut , the front end is bad , catalytic converters are bad , major electrical problems and the wont fix it like they say they would and no title .
there nothing more than liars and crooks

PK
Patrick K.
Acura MDX
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said he's always gotten excellent service at this business. The person who helped him is a good guy.

AL
Anita L.
Conyers, GA
03/01/2018
Anita Littlejohn, Conyers Ga
I have to say that they will definitely work with you. I did have to take my car back a couple of time, but they rectified the situation. they also gave me complimentary service for my inconvenience. I will definitely be coming back to them.

Melvin s.
Fayetteville, GA
02/26/2018
Good service and major discounts.
Had to get brakes done. Had a deal for 99.95. Had some additional work done and they gave me a deal. Gonna recommend to friends.

Desha M.
Ford Fiesta
02/25/2018
Service on my car
It was a great visit. Bobby and his crew are great service guys. I appreciate them getting my car ready for me, explaining the problems, fixing it, getting to the point, and being honest. They have a great payment plan that can work for your conveniences. they also have some great cars for sale on their lot. If you are looking for good customer service from your mechanic this the place you want to go. They have great prices.
Mrs. McWilliams