Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

TO
Teresa O.
10/17/2018
Holden was able to get me in and fix my car (needed a new battery) within an hour. He kept me informed of the progress and made us feel comfortable while we waited. There are very few places these days with this kind of customer service.

MO
Melvin O.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
10/14/2018
they do what they tell you at the price they qoute
everyone working there are extremely helpful and take the time to inform you of what is wrong

MA
Mary A.
Conyers, GA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/03/2018
I would like to thank you for the courteous and prompt service received the other day from your Snellville team. When my car made a grinding sound, I pulled in and asked if they had time to examine the problem. David came out and confirmed it was the rear brake. He assured me it could be fixed that day if I could wait and informed Gary of my problem. I waited in the lobby area with magazines and tea while brake pads were replaced. Car repair is not usually a pleasant experience, but your team made it so.

TF
Tom F.
10/02/2018
Tahoe control panel
Holden's fixed the recessed driver door control panel at no charge. Thanks again for the great 1 day service for $0

AV
Alexis V.
Lilburn, GA
Toyota Matrix
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said that she would absolutely recommend the business for work. They were very kind and easy to talk with.

BD
Bruce D.
Loganville, GA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said his vehicle is working fine but the service was expensive.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for your review Bruce. We try to be as fair and as competive as possible and our prices do reflect the level of expertise we have. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

TF
Tom F.
Chevrolet El Camino
09/23/2018
Overheating
Found no real issue and no charge.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 10/02/2018

Always happy to help in any way we can Tom. Just let us know whenever you need anything.

Jennifer D.
09/18/2018
Best Place Ever!!
I cannot Express what an amazing place this is. My battery died and when I called to see if they can put a new one in I was told yes but it would be about 30 minutes.. I arrived in 10 minutes and they already had it there waiting for me so I can get my kids on time from school. I will never take my vehicles anywhere else. Amazing service and so honest! Thank you Holden Team you guys are the BEST!!
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 10/02/2018

It was our sincere pleasure serving you Jennifer. Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it

BO
Bill O.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the experience was pretty good. It was the closest repair facility that they found on the internet.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 10/02/2018

We appreciate your patronage Bill. Let us know whenever you need us again.

Leslie B.
Cleveland, GA
Nissan Titan
09/12/2018
Had appointment for front breaks, they found a right wheel bearing bad, fixed that too, under estimate, and out the door in less than three hrs total
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Leslie for the kind words. We are always happy to serve you.

SP
Stephen P.
Georgia
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said Mike at this business took care of everything and had him set up in a rapid amount of time.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

We wiil be here for anything you need Stephen. Just give us a call whenever you need something.

Alison M.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Alison said she was very pleased with the service this business provided.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Alison. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

KT
Kenneth T.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandy. She said she was pleasantly surprised. The staff was able to diagnosis the problem and take care of it.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

It is always nice to hear positive responses from our customers. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Sonia B.
Loganville, GA
09/07/2018
Friendly and professinal
Though Mike Holden was not present, and we missed seeing him, Gary was very pleasant and professional. He explained the problem I had and got the job done in a timely manner.
I wish Mike all the best of luck with his new adventure, I will email him a photo of my mom who says “Hi”!
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

Soory I missed you Sonia. Our friendship over the years has been very nice. I always enjoy when you come by.

KW
Ken W.
09/06/2018
Trustworthy
Great to have a reliable shop to count on again! Fast, friendly, reliable.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Ken. We appreciate the kind words and as always its wonderful to be able to serve you.

GR
George R.
Grayson, GA
Toyota Pickup
09/05/2018
Brake Work
Fast efficient repair of the rear brakes on my Toyota P/U at a very reasonable cost. Highly recommend this facility!
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

It is always great to be able to serve you George. Thank you for your patronage and friendship over the years.

EC
Earl C.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Earl said the mechanic did just what he wanted.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

We are always happy to be of service to you Earl.

MA
Mark A.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/29/2018
Check Engine Light
The check engine light came on with no noticeable problem. The mechanic found the problem to be a faulty gas cap. Once the seal integrity was restored the light went off. Quick fix and low price.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for the kind review Mark. Call us anytime with any concerns you have.

Mark R.
Nissan Murano
08/28/2018
Great service! Honest and reliable...!
Had to have the headlight replaced. Took only 30 minutes to repair! My wife was very very happy! Great customer service!
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

Always happy to see you and your family Mark. You have been a wonderful and loyal customer over the years.

Joey S.
Monroe, GA
Jeep Commander
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Joey said that he knows the place well, has used them in the past and they always do a great job.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate your business Joey and we will always strive to serve you well. Go COMETS!!