Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

CJ
Cynthia J.
Suwanee, GA
INFINITI I35
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Cynthia said the staff are honest and they fixed her vehicle.

John. A.
Lincoln Mark VIII
03/02/2021
The care and concern they show each one of my vehicles.
Thank you to Mike and the team,for always being so prompt and always displaying utter most care to their customers. Every time I drop one of our vehicle's that needs repair it done with excellence and returned in a timely manner. Thanks for everything you're team and you do to provide us such excellent services for the last 3years we've been in this area...

DT
Don T.
Loganville, GA
Ford Five Hundred
02/25/2021
Fast friendly and honest service
Mike has always been quick to respond to me and has given me quality work and good prices. I have been with Holden Auto for over 10 years and will not have any of my cars repaired anywhere else

PB
Paul B.
02/24/2021
Courteous and prompt service in Snellville
This was my 2nd visit to this shop and I received very good service both times. My first was due to air bag and tire pressure indicator lights on. This last trip was indicator light showing charging system failure. In checking this Mike found the water pump was leaking. He replaced the alternator and the water pump and had me up and running the next work day. I have come to trust him and his expertise so he will be my repair center of choice now.

LP
Lisa P.
Stone Mountain, GA
02/20/2021
Reliable
Quality of work is always high. Mike is very knowledgeable and honest about what is needed.

PK
Percy K.
02/17/2021
Fast service, great prices
I’ve known Mr Holden and his auto repair business for a few years and he has always provided amazing service and repairs at very competitive pricing. Definitely better than going to a dealership!

HM
Hannah M.
Bethlehem, GA
Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Hannah said this business was able to find nails she had no idea about.

TW
Toni W.
02/13/2021
Great business
Mike fixed my muffler as a favor because he does not usually handle that. I have used Holdens since since 2002 when I moved to Snellville. My friends that used him referred him. He has always been fair.

Scott B.
Monroe, GA
02/11/2021
Trust
I trust Holden’s with my car service needs. I’ve using Holden’s over 15 years. Holden’s is the only place I’ll bring my car.

Mary H.
Georgia
Buick Lucerne
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Mary said they were wonderful and absolutely great. They sent a tow truck to her house and when she picked her vehicle up, they told her what part they replaced. The staff was so polite and nice that it made her cry. When she got home, there was a dash warning light for the brakes. She will contact them about it.

John W.
02/05/2021 Category: Service
John said they always take real good care of him. The business is the best around.

EW
Eric W.
Decatur, GA
Dodge Journey
02/04/2021
Living in Decatur but working in Snellville, I was looking for a mechanic shop near my home. However, after over an hour of research, I can upon Holden’s Automotive with good reviews. Not realizing that this location was actually in walking distance of my job, so I decided to give them a try. Man, I must say the entire process was easy and painless. Best of all unlike other shops, Mike was up front and honest with all of his service. He didn’t try to up sell. He was straight to the point and explained what all was wrong with my vehicle. Having a vehicle with over 120K miles, I just knew I was going to get screwed over, but nope. Like I said, he was honest, fair, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend Holden Automotive.

John S.
Loganville, GA
Buick LeSabre
02/03/2021 Category: Service
John said the business provided prompt service explained the issue and what they did.

LH
Lauri H.
01/27/2021
Excellent and Quick Service
Mike and his team continue to give excellent and quick service. It is where my family has our cars repaired and maintained!
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 01/28/2021

We have certainly apprciated the opportunity to serve your family over the years. Thank you so very much.

Holden's Automotive

GR
George R.
Grayson, GA
01/23/2021
Fuel pump on my Explorer
Once again I am very pleased with the service at Holden's Automotive. Work was completed in record time! Holden's has been my "go to" for auto repairs for years and I have always received excellent service with a competent repair.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you, George. Its always a pleasure see you.

Holden's Automotive