Overall Rating 2.599998/5Overall Rating 2.599998/5rating 2.599998rating 2.599998rating 2.599998

Jim C.
Lilburn, GA
06/22/2019
Always excellent service
Just had a oil change and general inspection of my vehicle.

KR
Ken R.
Buick Rendezvous
06/21/2019
HONEST AND RELIABLE SERVICE
we are always pleased with the service that you provide for my families cars .Thank you all .
only thing that i could see that was wrong was the mileage that was written down on this car .
it is 69,126.?? not 169,126. no big deal but that is the reason why my dad gave it to us . Due to he less miles on it . either way it still had issues even with that low of a mileage on it .
We thankful for the repairs that where made quick as possible .
Awesome service and good people .
Thank you all so very much. We are pleased as always
God Bless your service ,
Donna Roderigas,

AG
Adam G.
06/18/2019
Very Responsive
Michael really helped me out getting my vehicle serviced as I was on my way to trade it in. He fixed the problem and we were able to trade in that day with no problems. LIFESAVER!!!!

LH
Lauri H.
06/13/2019
The Best!
My family has been bringing our cars to Mike for over 10 years. He’s fair, friendly and is excellent in car repair. He has earned and kept our trust.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words Lauri. Always a pleasure to serve you.

Tom M.
Lexus GX 460
06/12/2019
Honest
Mike was honest and above board as usual when a recent Manufacturers covered defect was the primary issue, he referred me to the dealership as it would be no cost for the repair under their warranty.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/18/2019

As always Tom, our goal is to do what's best for our customers. So thank you for recognizing that and communicating that to us.

Skoob C.
06/11/2019
Easy oil change
Have been using Holden's Automotive for many years. They are honest, fair and will do a great job!!!
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you Skoob for your confidence in us. Its always wonderful to be able to serve you and visit with you when you come.

KR
Ken R.
Hyundai Accent
06/09/2019
HONEST AND RELIABLE SERVICE
WE WILL NOT TAKE OUR CAR'S ANYWHERE ELSE BECAUSE OF MIKE
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/18/2019

We appreciate this statement. We will always strive to continue earning your trust with every opportunity to serve you.

Mike C.
Lilburn, GA
06/05/2019
Always Honest and Reliable Service
Once again Mike and his staff provided outstanding service for our car. We had one door in which the lock did not work. It was not a simple fuse as I tried that myself. I know that if it had only been that, he would have only charged me for that and not something else. He had not performed any service other than engine repair previously, so this was an electrical issue. However, they do these type of repairs as well. Him and his staff take classes to keep up with the latest engine and auto technology on the newer cars. He has provided service to both of our cars for many years. He and his staff are honest and trustworthy, and I know when I take my car in that he only the repairs needed will be done. I highly recommend Holden's Automotive for all your automobile needs.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the kind review and recommendation, Mike. You guys are not only great customers, but great friends also.

Leon B.
Stone Mountain, GA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Leon said he know this business will not take advantage. They do a good job.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you, Leon for letting us know how we are doing. Our goal is to be the best at what we do.

Randy H.
Quick Service at a Fair Price
They diagnose the problem and fix the problem without trying to pressure you into other repairs. Friendly service. Fair price.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/18/2019

We appreciate your response, Randy. We try to just keep things simple by doing the right thing and being kind to everyone.

NC
Nicole C.
Loganville, GA
Acura TSX
Dependable!!!
We have been coming to Holdens for years. Love that they are dependable and fairly priced.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you, Nicole for expressing you satisfaction with us. It's always nice to hear from great people such as you and Drew.

Chevrolet Avalanche
great place
we would not go any place else.

Alan B.
Jeep Commander
06/04/2019
Very informative and up front , trustworthy, fair pricing.
I would highly recommend this business . Mike was friendly and upfront and they only did the work that they said they would do ,they were very conscious of my concerns very informative.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you, Alan for recognizing our efforts to be of service to you. We look forward to you being part of our family for many more years.

BP
Bobbye P.
Buick LeSabre
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Bobbye said the employees were very courteous. They were polite. They were to the point with her service.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the kind review, Bobbye. We appreciate your loyalty over the years.

WW
Walt W.
05/29/2019
Quick, personal service
This was my first interaction with Holden's, and it was very positive. I needed to have the AC for my 2004 Honda Pilot recharged, and called to see if Holden's did that sort of work. Not only do they do the work, but they were able to get me in that day, and completed the work at a very good price. I will certainly check with Holden's again for future car repairs.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, Walt. Welcome to the family and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.

TF
Tom F.
Chevrolet El Camino
05/25/2019
El Camino choke and front end
Well done as usual.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Well said as usual, Tom. We are thankful that you allow us to serve you.

Mike H.
Kia Forte
05/22/2019
Very efficient!
Great customer service! Have had work done on my cars here a few times, Very honest place, unlike some of the other places I’ve been. Good prices also. I will have all my auto work done here!
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

As a customer here, Tom, we will always treat you like family. We are glad to have you aboard and we look forward to serving you in any way we can.

Louis M.
05/21/2019
Helpful and Professional
I think Holden's is the most professional and sincere repair shop I have come across in my 20 years living here. Both times they have repaired my car they have done a great job. The last time when my alignment was off, they straightened it out and the alignment has been good ever since. Other than that, I wish they could open earlier and close later, but I can work around that.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Your kind review is greatly appreciated, Louis. It was our pleasure to be able to serve you. Give us a call anytime you need us, You are part of our family now.

Darrell C.
05/20/2019
Same as always
Just great service & repairs in a timely manner and a reasonable price. No reason to go anywhere else.

Thanks Mike and just keep it up.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

You have been a loyal customer and friend for many years, Darrell, and we are very thankful for that. We are happy to serve you anytime you need us.

AO
Anitia O.
Loganville, GA
Cadillac CTS
05/14/2019
Mike
Customer Service is great - they are efficient and reasonable on pricing
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much, Anita, for the kind words. We appreciate your trust in us and we will be here to serve you anytime you need us.