Latest Review over 1 year ago

Steve N.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/27/2015
Always great service!
Will always take my car to these guys!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/27/2015

We love repeat customers. Thank you Steve.

PM
Paul M.
Nissan Frontier
11/27/2015 Category: Service
Paul said this business is awesome.

Thank you Paul.

JZ
Julia Z.
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Julia said this business provided great and friendly service.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 12/01/2015

That's what we like to hear Julia. Thank you.

AF
Alan F.
Honda Accord
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Alan's wife. She said this business provided prompt service and they were conveniently located. The price was reasonable.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 12/01/2015

We appreciate that, glad we are convenient for you.

KH
Kimberly H.
Saab 9-3
11/20/2015
Local, Honest, Fast!
I had my 2007 Saab 9-3 at the dealership last week and they seemed wholly uninterested in finding out why I kept getting a false "rear left brake light failure" reading on my SID. They just shrugged their shoulders and said, "Weird. We don't know why that's happening." Super frustrating. Contacted Derek and he fit me right in; they immediately figured out that it was indeed a bulb (just not the one anyone else checked)- and replaced it immediately at cost. They didn't even charge me labor/time. And that's how you earn a lifetime customer, folks!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/20/2015

Thank you Kimberly, very happy we could help you.

Steve S.
GMC Yukon XL
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Steve said they were friendly, honest and quick to get him in. He has a good feeling about them.

Thank you Steve.

EB
Ed B.
11/19/2015
Fantastic Service
We are more than pleased with the service we received at 55 Auto Works , the work was done quickly , the price we paid was more than fair . The car was done as promised , we will definitely be back ! Thank you !!!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 12/01/2015

Thanks Ed. We strive for that.

LG
Les G.
11/18/2015
Vehicle Inspection
Friendly courteous service
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/18/2015

Thank you Les, glad to hear you thought so.

CJ
Chris J.
Holly Springs, NC
I write a blank check to 55auto, you can too
You ever write a blank check to YOUR mechanic, ? I do, because I know that I'm going to get excellent service at the best price. He just saved me 400 bucks under dealer estimate, and then when he got a better deal on parts, he passed that savings on to me. See if the dealer or your mechanic does that... Thank you Derek Fox, and 55 Autoworks, I'm so impressed and you'll always have my business.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/13/2015

Excellent to hear that. Thank you so much for your confidence.

GH
Greg H.
Lincoln LS
First-time customer
This is my first time taking my car to 55 Auto Works. I felt like they were extremely thorough in diagnosing my car's issue to make sure that I was over-charged, or that unnecessary work wasn't completed. They definitely gained my trust and I will be using them again....just hopefully not too soon!!!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/13/2015

Thanks Greg, we definitely want to make sure our customers are not over-charged and that we diagnose as good as possible to avoid that.

KO
Kim O.
Apex, NC
11/13/2015
Stop your search for a good mechanic and go here
Everyone wants the peace of mind of a good quality, trust worthy mechanic/auto shop. I have lived many places and had to "re-find" this several times. I went to 55 autoworks on the recommendation of someone I know here and these guys are the real deal. So honest. Good quality work. Clean and friendly atmosphere. I'm happy I found them and don't have to jump around anymore.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/13/2015

Kim, Thanks for making us your go-to shop!

Justin M.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Quickest Car Service To Date
I went to Derek and team with two issues: 1) I had a short somewhere in the brake-light system (they weren't working) and 2) I had an o2 sensor that went bad. I explained that I needed the car back quickly to take it on an upcoming trip and they scheduled me for the very next morning. When I arrived, the team looked at the issues and were back to me w/in 30 minute explaining not only what was wrong, but exactly what, how much, and when it would be fixed... They didn't have one of the parts on-site, but they assured me the part would arrive and the car would be fixed w/in an hour. I was skeptical, but they knocked it out and actually came in a few bucks under the original dollar amount (which was already under what I was quoted for just the sensor at another location).

From the time I walked in the door I felt comfortable and knew that Derek and team were knowledgable and genuine. I hope I don't have to take any vehicles in anytime soon, but I know where I'm going when I need to!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/12/2015

Thank you Justin. That is very reassuring. We are all about getting your car back to you as quickly as possible. We really appreciate the good comments.

CA
Christina A.
Mitsubishi Galant
Awesome!!
Thank you for getting my teen back on the road safely. I appreciate it so much.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/12/2015

You're welcome. Family safety is one of our top priorities.

AC
Amy C.
Nissan Murano
11/12/2015
Fast, Friendly, and caring.
I got an appointment the same day I called. I was in and out within in hour. My problem was fixed and it was refreshing to actually walk out of an automotive place and not feel like you got taken. Derek is very attentive and caring. I can't say enough good things about this place!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/12/2015

Thank you Amy. I am glad you got that impression as that is what we aim to do for all customers. We appreciate your business.

CJ
Chris J.
10/30/2015
Will always be my mechanic
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 10/30/2015

It is really great to hear that you were so pleased. We are out to help save people money and give great service. Please let us know of anything else we can assist you with.
Thanks Chris.