Latest Review about 7 years ago

Ricardo R.
07/30/2013 Category: Service
Ricardo said they are always good with the service and nice.

WS
Will S.
Nissan Xterra
07/27/2013 Category: Service
Will said everything was delivered as promised.

Mike L.
Henderson, NV
Chevrolet Camaro
07/26/2013 Category: Service
Mike said this business did everything he asked them to do.

Chris S.
Henderson, NV
Great work
They fixed my ride with better service and half the price of the others. Great work

TR
theresa r.
07/25/2013
customer service is out of bounds.....
work done was very satisfactory. I'm going back to have brakes done

TO
Terry O.
702 Imports
I am an automotive professional,and have known Josh for 10 years. I previously worked for John and I have a great deal of respect for Josh. He is a great person who values Honesty and Fairness. Furthermore He will work long and hard to earn you trust and maintain a ling lasting relationship with you and your vehicle.

SP
stephen p.
no games
I Have been taking my cars here for a couple years the service is professionally done and they don't try to sell me on all kinds of stuff I don't need even when I think I need it.

Marvin D.
Kept it real
These guys are awesome! Not only did they talk to you like a normal person not like I'm remedial, but they didn't sugar coat or beat around the bush. Gave me the bottom line at a decent but fair price. I'm most definitely coming back for any car troubles

ZZ
Zak Z.
Best Service in Town!
Josh and Mike are great! They have been taking care of all of my families cars for the last 6 years, and I've never had an issue that they couldn't resolve! Great prices and even better service!

GC
George C.
Mitsubishi Galant
06/28/2013 Category: Service
George said he did not have any problems. Everything turned out great.

NT
Nefertiti T.
Nevada
05/29/2013 Category: Service
Nefertiti said her vehicle was finished when promised and they made the transaction very easy for her.

HF
Hannah F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2013 Category: Service
Hannah said this business provides great service.