A & H Auto Repair and Transmission

Chevrolet Traverse
04/01/2021
Disappointed
Took in for an 8 am appointment, didn’t hear anything by 4, so I called. Was told they didn’t get to it and would do it first thing the next day. They called at 3 to tell me that couldn’t figure out why my brakes are squeaking and that they barely heard it. As we drove away, service engine soon light came on. They weren’t the nicest when I returned with it. Turns out it was something they forgot to plug back in when they looked it over. Brakes are still squeaking now and I will have to pay for someone else to look at it and fix. Our other car was supposed to go in the next day, but they told me they were too booked and I would have to wait until Tuesday of the next week. I was a long time customer for 10 years. We will not be returning.

AW
Allan W.
Dodge Journey
03/29/2021
Service with a smile
I was in need of a repair to my vehicle and was not told that we can work you in next week.

TL
Tracy L.
03/29/2021
Great service and customer friendly staff.

Stephanie W.
New Hudson, MI
Lincoln MKZ
03/28/2021
Fantastic service
I have been bringing my vehicles 2 A&H transmission since I started driving not only for inspections on first purchases but when things go wrong and anyway with my vehicle. They have always been outstanding and fantastic service along with decent pricing and getting your vehicle back to you within a timely manner.

EC
Ethan C.
Whitmore Lake, MI
03/26/2021
Great Work, Great Price
Came in for a tire alignment and oil change, gave me the specifics of what they did, and they did a great job! Can even feel the difference when I drive. Love it!! Would definitely recommend to anyone

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/25/2021
Trustworthy Repair Place
I brought in a 15 year old vehicle in that my mom wanted to give to her grandson, but she wanted to make sure it was safe to drive. A & H gave me honest info on what repairs the vehicle needed. They are great to work with!

Don H.
Jeep Commander
03/23/2021
Awesome Service
Quick quote! Timely updates! Friendly service!

Hi Don,
Thank you for the great review. We really do appreciate it.

JJ
James J.
03/20/2021
Always treats me right
They treat you like family, and always make sure your well taken care of.
Janice G., VP from A & H Auto Repair and Transmission responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate it.

Jeff G.
Jeep Liberty
03/18/2021
Fast, friendly service. Great prices. Knowledgeable staff
Thorough check over of my vehicle. Quality repairs were performed with quality parts by certified technicians. Pricing was very good. Completion of the work was done in a timely manner. Overall great experience.

PM
Pat M.
Dodge Journey
03/12/2021
Very good very nice
They took my car for a test ride right away diagnose problem and fixed within 45 minutes great people to deal with 2nd time here will ALWAYS come back

James k.
Nissan Quest
03/11/2021
Nissan Rear Aux A/C Line Repair
Lloyd and team did an excellent job in evaluating and repairing my van’s A\C line leak. I was anticipating a high dollar repair but after review of the failure the team was able to repair the line(for context, I work for and OEM and in a HVAC role, the shop manual directs that the lines be replaced via R&R with major component removal to fix the issue) The repair was completed in a timely manner and at a very reasonable price. After the a/c repair was complete they completed a vehicle inspection and found two additional issues that needed to be repaired. Those were corrected as well in a timely and cost effective manner. I will definitely use A&H services again and recommend them to others needing vehicle repair.
Janice G., VP from A & H Auto Repair and Transmission responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for the great review and trusting us with your vehicle!

Martin S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
03/11/2021
Customer service
Honest and friendly customer service, excellent care taken with your vehicle, always call, and inform you if any unexpected/unforseen problems arise during their inspection of your vehicle, to see how you want to proceed.

Clinton B.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Jeep Commander
03/08/2021
Cat replace
They are kind and promise to do work that is needed and sent me an email of what needs to be done

GT
Glenn T.
Jeep Cherokee
03/05/2021
Our vehicle was repaired on time at a fair price. A& H was able to get our vehicle in quickly and identified another potentially serious problem that was fixed also.

Mark B.
Honda Fit
03/05/2021
Making car repairs great again🕺
Professional, honest service at a fair price.