DA
Don A.
Ford Edge
01/20/2021
Ball joint replacement
Went in for a alignment and they found that my ball joints needed replacement as well. They replaced them quickly and now my car is safe for many more miles. Over the years I have found them to be honest, fairly priced, and service is quick. Highly recommend.

John B.
Ford Edge
01/17/2021
Edge
finished when they said let us know what else might need to be done in the future

01/15/2021
Great service and nice people
I have been going to A&H for a couple of years. They do a great job. They fix the problem each time. And I also rely on them for routine maintenance. Good place.

Joy R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/15/2021
Quality is number one
We always receive great customer support, quick turn around on repair time and quality service, honest and trustworthy advice!!

RA
Rex A.
Lincoln Continental
01/01/2021
My ‘94 Lincoln needed repairs to get running again. A & H quickly diagnosed the problem and also completed an excellent inspection of entire vehicle. The repair work was completed professionally. Great customer service!

Scott M.
Jeep Liberty
12/30/2020
Heater, Gas Filler venting and Brake Job
professional work completed as usual from the guys at A&H!

Michelle C.
South Lyon, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/18/2020
Service and Communications
Service is fantastic. Service is always fantastic. The team evaluated the transmissions and others items that needed repair, then worked with us to prioritize the necessessities.

Kate B.
Ford Expedition EL
12/15/2020
Reliability
A&H has always been a comfortable place for me to bring my vehicle in for repairs. I expect honesty, integrity and efficiency when it comes to servicing my vehicle and A&H has been able to provide that to me for many years.

Denise S.
Jeep CJ7
12/04/2020
Efficient, reasonable, cares
Reasonable costs. Efficient, intelligent staff and owners that seem to really care about you and your vehicle.

HH
Harry H.
Hyundai Accent
11/13/2020
Nearby Shop to my home and Service is Excellent!
Nearby Shop to my home and Service is Excellent!

SE
Shannon E.
Ford Expedition
10/07/2020
Most Honest Car Repair
I always take my vehicle to A & H. The people there are friendly and very honest. I never feel like I am being talked down to. They explain everything and tell me if something can wait or needs to be taken care of ASAP.

Mark B.
10/06/2020
Knowledgeable and effective
These folks know what they are doing and do so at a fair price. I hate to have to come back as often as I must but never regret doing so.

BY
Bob Y.
Pontiac GTO
10/03/2020
First-rate operation
This is one of those shops that's getting harder and harder to find. Without question, these folks are car people and care about customer satisfaction. Why else would they be concerned with customer feedback? They spent a great deal of time making sure that everything was right with my cars cooling system and I was pleasantly surprised by the reasonable amount they charged. Great folks to deal with. I'll be a return customer.

Mary S.
09/14/2020
Good shop
A&H has good techs and treat customers well.

Kathleen S.
Hartland, MI
Honda Fit
09/11/2020
Good mechanics. Friendly. Makes every effort to fix your problem.
See the review title