Carole C.
Pontiac Aztek
12/14/2018
The personnel and owners are always helpful and kind and they do great work. I have been a longtime customer and I will
i
i

Joel M.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/05/2018
Great service and ethical.
I have had many repairs at A & H and they have fair prices and ethical service. From the first time I walked in I felt very comfortable and they stand behind their work. My wife had some unexpected car trouble and Lloyd went down the street to rescue her, get her back to the shop, into a loaner car and on her way in minutes. Now that is customer service.

11/25/2018
Final cost was less than estimate!
My (almost) 10 year old car needed some suspension work. I had previously taken it to a national chain store, but the problem was neither diagnosed or repaired. So, having heard nothing but good things about A&H, I brought in my car. They are very friendly and told me exactly what was wrong. They also said my repair didn't have to be done right away; I could wait until the spring. They do not try to sell you things that aren't necessary - in fact, the repairs I had done ended up costing less than the estimate. These mechanics are honest and do great work. I highly recommend!

Theresa B.
Howell, MI
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/23/2018
Family Treatment
Once again I was treated like family at my last service appointment. I will be moving to the UP next year, but still plan on returning for auto service at A&H. It is hard to walk away from an honest and friendly auto service facility, so a few hundred miles drive will not be enough of a reason to do it!

Monica C.
Milford, MI
GMC Savana Cutaway
11/19/2018
Thourough and friendly
I was impressed with A&H from the first phone call. Our vehicle seemed like it might need transmission work and I was very happy with the diagnosis method and the services provided. I can’t say for sure if the price is the cheapest but I’m confident they provided the best possible service.

GT
Glenn T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/14/2018
GREAT JOB ON MY MINI
The clutch slave cylinder on my Mini was replaced on time and under the estimated cost. They know their Mini's!

Matthew L.
Pinckney, MI
Chevrolet HHR
11/06/2018
Excellent Service. Always!!
A & H in Brighton, hands down, is the best auto repair shop in Southeast MI.. Always spot on with diagnosis, repair and pricing. On top of that, free loaner vehicles make the challenge of scheduling your repair appointment non existent. Your day goes on without interuption, your car gets fixed, and all without inconvenience to you. They really do make it easy. Go see the rock stars at A & H. They got you covered!

AP

Patrick I.
Howell, MI
11/03/2018
Professional and Honest
My wife and I moved to Howell from Canton in June 2018. We had a trusted mechanic in Canton that we went to for many years. When we moved to Howell we did a lot of research to find a the same in this area. This is how I found A&H. I saw rave reviews and I said I will give them a try. Everything that I read about this place is true. These people are fantastic in their knowledge, professionalism and their interaction with the customer. They explain everything fully before and after. I highly recommend A&H for any auto repair you may need. 5 stars says it all. Thanks Brett.

Dan D.
Northville, MI
Chevrolet Uplander
10/31/2018
Rude and overpriced
I was recommended to take my 07 mini van to this place by a coworker after I told him that I had a leaky power steering hose. I was excited to finally find a place that wouldn't rip me off, boy I was wrong. Everyone that I spoke to was rude and acting like I was inconvenience them. After I told them I didn't want to invest over $660.00 to replace 2 hoses , I was told that I should replace one hose for $350.00 but it would still have a leak, no thank you. I went to pick up my van, and had to pay $60.00 for the estimate in which didn't break down costs, I did the research and a hose costs just a hair over $30.00 , Wow , labor is close to $600.00 for a few hours worth of work. I feel like this place isn't any better than the average shop, that's my opinion and you reading this can judge for yourself. I won't ever go back.
Lloyd G. from A & H Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2018

Dan, When you brought your vehicle in you signed a repair order authorizing $47.63 for diagnostics and $10.00 for a rental car totaling $57.63. Once your vehicle was diagnosed you were contacted by phone and Ben provided an estimate. You were spoke to in a very professional manner were you were informed pricing on repair needed. You were also informed that we do not installed customer supplied parts. You then asked if you could fix just the one hose and you were provided a price. When you came in and picked your vehicle up you were provided a full disclosure with a printed estimate that was provide to you. So Dan please explained how you were ripped off. Feel free to contsct me at any time. Brett 810-220-1111

BD
Bert D.
Ford Flex
10/28/2018
Good service. Completed as expected.
Good service. Completed as expected.

Kim S.
10/25/2018
Was treated w/respect, didn’t try to “oversell” & take advantage of single female woman coming in and needing repairs.
I was quite impressed with the honesty, the detailed explanation of what repairs needed to be done and put into priority dice I could not do all at one time. Was treated like a family member to ensure that I had gained their trust to come back knowing I would not be taken advantage of. From my initial visit to discuss the problem and the couple times I have have been back for repairs the interaction with everyone has been refreshingly positive.

Mary L.
Whitmore Lake, MI
10/22/2018
Van Repair
It is running great! Thank you!

Dave M.
Hartland, MI
10/19/2018
ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE AT A&H
Thanks to Lloyd, Brett & team for always doing what is in the customers best interest. Dave M

Scott M.
Oldsmobile Alero
10/19/2018
Winter tune up
A&H continue to be the best in service and quality, they are very professional and friendly!

PS
Pam S.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Honda Civic Cpe
10/18/2018
$10/day Car Rental
Love the $10/day car rental while my car gets worked on. It makes taking my vehicle in for service so much easier and efficient for my whole family. Great customer service.

Christian M.
Grass Lake, MI
10/16/2018
999 Ford Taurus, Lic. DUZ 8941
You guys are a life saver for me for taking care of my brother's car.

Constance M.
10/10/2018
Superb job
Friendly and get the job done. Didn’t have to wait long for repairs. Awesome job!!

PB
Pamela B.
10/07/2018
Friendly and got the job done
My tires were aligned, which is why I came in, everyone was so welcoming, and after the work was finished, they went over a few issues that may come up with my Pilot - much appreciated.

Christian M.
Grass Lake, MI
09/15/2018
999 Ford Taurus, Lic. DUZ 8941
You guys are so good. Chris doesn't realize how much you do for him but I do. Thank you