Christian M.
Grass Lake, MI
10/16/2018
999 Ford Taurus, Lic. DUZ 8941
You guys are a life saver for me for taking care of my brother's car.

Constance M.
10/10/2018
Superb job
Friendly and get the job done. Didn’t have to wait long for repairs. Awesome job!!

PB
Pamela B.
10/07/2018
Friendly and got the job done
My tires were aligned, which is why I came in, everyone was so welcoming, and after the work was finished, they went over a few issues that may come up with my Pilot - much appreciated.

Christian M.
Grass Lake, MI
09/15/2018
999 Ford Taurus, Lic. DUZ 8941
You guys are so good. Chris doesn't realize how much you do for him but I do. Thank you

Jeff S.
Pontiac Bonneville
09/12/2018
Brett & Lloyd are great guys to work with honest & fair!
A & H Auto Repair has done great work every time I take my cars in to them for maintenance &/or repair!

Janet C.
GMC Yukon
08/29/2018
Replaced door lock, door handle & repaired interior seat arm rest.
All work looks good. Done in a reasonable time frame. The work done was well explained and shown the replaced parts. The company is well organized. It was nice to go into a car repair business and find it clean.

DK
Dwaine K.
08/25/2018
Consistently Great Service
Brett and the crew at A&H consistently provide excellent and timely service. They work hard at providing a great experience in all aspects of their service. Another great job!

Suzuki Grand Vitara
07/12/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Once again A&H handled my service job with the utmost professionalism and care. I have been using A&H for over 2 years and will never go anywhere else. It is so awesome to find a service facility that does not take advantage of a female senior citizen.

PE
Poppy E.
Whitmore Lake, MI
07/05/2018
Great customer service!
Thank you A&H Auto. I appreciate your honest explanation of service needed to be done now for safety and the things that can wait. I feel very confident bringing my car as well as my two daughters cars to you for service. I will continue to recommend you to others.

David L.
06/18/2018
Great Service from a Great Company
I'm relatively new to A&H, but I've used them for the last three repairs -- a transmission replacement, an engine problem and an A/C problem. All were fixed right the first time, timely, and at a reasonable price. They staff takes extra care to make sure they and you are on the same page, keep you informed all the way through the process and and have great follow-up after the work is done. Brighton does have some pretty good (and some not so good) mechanics that I've dealt with over my 30 years in the area. I find A&H to be on the top of that list.

TT
Tom T.
Ford Edge
06/13/2018
Outstanding Service!
If you are going elsewhere then you're missing out on quality techs. These days it's hard to find someone you can trust fixing your car or truck. We trust these folks because they provide quality service to all our vehicles.

Cody C.
Pinckney, MI
06/12/2018
Not too happy
New customer, referred by Discount Tire for an alignment
I brought my vehicle in for a saturday appointmemt for an alignment. It needed some control arms, a tie rod, and an exhaust pipe. A&H staff were able to get it done and and stayed a little past closing to let me pick it up, which was nice. Driving the vehicle away from the shop, the abs and 4x4 lights were now blinking. My opinion was that either a sensor or toner ring mightve been accidently damaged or unplugged. The lights had not been on prior to dropping it off. (Never)
I called A&H and Ben would only say that his mechanic during inspection had noticed a brake pulsation...like a rotor pulse, according to Ben. He went on to say that nothing they did wouldve caused the warning lights and that he had noted a brake pulse on the inspection.

The brakes are operating fine, but something is causing the warning lights to blink, and yes, there is a pulse from a rotor..which is mechanical. The pads have miles left on them so i'm sure replacing the rotor when the brakes are serviced will get rid of the slight pulse.

I feel that a better response to someone that just spent $800 in your business would have been, "bring it back and we will check it out, and make sure its nothing we disconnected, or a new problem." Ben seemed more eager to point out that they covered themselves by mentioning brakes in their inspection.
All Im saying is that dashboard warning lights werent blinking when i pulled into the place.

Seemed like nice people, but I wont go back.

Chevrolet S-10
05/26/2018
Been very reliable for me.
I had allot of work done to my truck to keep it running. They were fast and everything has a warrenty. I am grateful they are in business.

Bruce S.
05/26/2018
Consistent Service
Quality service given from initial analysis of vehicle to repeated service maintenance through the future life of the vehicle. "Consistent"

Mark D.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Ford Expedition EL
05/19/2018
Fast , friendly, accurate
A&H team are professional, friendly, and very straight forward. They explain what they find, what the options are and what each option means in terms of price and urgency/safety to operate the vehicle. And its all in writing before the repair is made. You make an appointment, they take the vehicle in at the time of the appointment and you get it back as promised.

Mary B.
South Lyon, MI
Ford Freestar Wagon
05/13/2018
Highly recommend
They are so professional. Always going out of their way to make sure everything is taken care of.

John B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/03/2018
Great Work and Customer Service
Great Quality Work and customer service.

BU
Brandi U.
Pinckney, MI
GMC Acadia
04/28/2018
Feels like your family just worked on your car!
Great service, provides info on what is should be an immediate fix and what repairs should be in the near future. There is no pressure or upsell to their service. Wonderful experience.

Volvo S80
04/27/2018
Fan issues
Very friendly and diagnosed the issue but I need to take the car to dealership for repairs.

WG
Wendy G.
GMC Terrain
04/27/2018
A & H to the rescue again
A and H never disappoints . They always have a clean vehicle for me to drive. They diagnose and fix my car quickly. The employees feel like extended family. Love , love , love this business!!