LE
Lorie E.
02/13/2020
This place is really thorough!!
Communication was spot on!!

GT
Glenn T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/12/2020
Quick service at a fair price.
They got my car in right away, had it repaired quickly and even offered to drive me home. They treat you like family.

AN
Alex N.
South Lyon, MI
Chrysler 200
02/07/2020
Excellent, friendly service
A&H did a great job repairing several issues on my car. They fixed my engine oil leak in under one day. They noticed a coolant leak I had forgotten to mention and fixed it for very little extra cost. They fixed a tire leak that a tire place I took it to a few weeks ago wasn't able to repair. They kept me informed every step of the way. I trust them completely and happily recommend A&H to all my friends.

Christian M.
Grass Lake, MI
02/01/2020
Always take care of my brother's car
Always pleasant to deal with

GMC Vandura
01/28/2020
A&H is a friendly place to bring your vehicle they are professional treat you as a customer.as family.
Bret and loyd are fantasic they are very professional and treat your vehicle as if it was theirs. I have lived in Brighton for years and believe A&h is a great place to bring your vehicle.

RD
Robert D.
Wixom, MI
01/28/2020
Outstanding people, very helpful
Very helpful, seem to go out of their way to help

David B.
Pinckney, MI
Buick Rendezvous
01/23/2020
Trustworthy
My title last time was "trustworthy." You can contact A&H and know that they will give you an honest rundown of what your cars needs, assuming you are taking your car in for a mysterious ailment.

CJ
Carol J.
Ford Edge
01/19/2020
Carol Johnson review.
I do business with A and H because they are honest and I am satisfied with their work.

Sheri S.
01/15/2020
Prompt service
They were able to diagnose and fix the problem quickly.

JN
John N.
MINI Cooper Countryman
01/15/2020
The honest people.
πŸ‘πŸ» Very satisfied with my service.

SL
Scott L.
01/07/2020
Ther Service is always Top Notch.
I have been taking all my Cars and Trucks to you guys for about 5 years now. Always take good care of me and my Family. Always have a Daily rental car if i need it. I would highey suggest you guys to all my Friends and family members.

Joy R.
Howell, MI
Dodge Charger
12/28/2019
Always provide the best quality service and repairs!

KD
Ken D.
12/20/2019
Go To Maintenance Team
Prompt, thorough, great attention to detail, honest, competitive pricing for high quality workmanship.

As a customer for almost 15 years, Lloyd (President) and Brett (Ops Mgr) have always provided excellent and personable customer service.

Joe G.
Ford Expedition EL
12/18/2019
Overcharges
I was very disappointed to find that I was overcharged an additional 95.25 beyond the quoted replacement price for a seized rear wheel bearing without being informed of it until finding it on the invoice, despite my being personally present when I came to pick up the car. Additionally I was charged $20 for a loaner car when my car was not ready for pick up, again without telling me of any charge, until finding it on the invoice, as opposed to any other shop where it would have been a courtesy, especially since I was not advised the car wasn't ready until I arrived to pick it up. To add insult to injury, I was overcharged *another* 95.25, for the right wheel bearing work, when there is no way I would have agreed to the work knowing that I would be charged above and beyond the quoted price for the work.

Colleen B.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Ford Fiesta
12/10/2019
wonderful
You figured out basically what was wrong just by my description. Called with updates during the day and my car was ready same day.
I love it!
Thank you very much and I will be sure to talk A& H up to all my friends