Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2019
Awesome service!
Awesome service that was super speedy too! They really go the extra mile for you - we love A&H!

PS
Pam S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/09/2019
Love the service
Great place!! Excellent service. Good diagnostics on my tire problem.

GMC Yukon
01/29/2019
They care for the customer
I’m a repeat customer because they are vary good at what they do....

Scott M.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/26/2019
Crash repairs
Once again A&H provided professional, fast and correct repair work that was needed to get our sons car back on the road.

David L.
Great Service!
I've been coming here for the last couple of years (3 vehicles) and I think A&H does a great job in all areas of the business.

SL
Scott L.
01/24/2019
Great and Quality Work done everytime!!!
I have been using A & H for the past 3-4 Years. They have services everyone of my Families Cars. No matter how Hard or detailed the repair is you always do an Excellent Job. You guys Great work and a very Fair Price!!!

Kim S.
01/24/2019
Honest, friendly, courteous staff doing quality work.
All my experiences have been great. Everyone has been helpful, explaining what/why something needs to be done. Great job done at a very good price, will let you know of coupons or specials to help with cost. Lloyd and Brettt are very honest, friendly and professional making sure you get the job done in timely manner while making it a positive experience. They never try to “upscale” what needs to be done. Can’t thank them enough!

AW
Amanda W.
01/19/2019
Excellent Service!
Repairs done quickly, loaner car was very nice and staff helpful and friendly. Will be going back for any future needs. Was going to recommend to a friend in conversation, however, they recommended me to A & H before I had a chance!

01/15/2019
Dependable and caring!
I am new to the area and needed my car checked out due to some steering issues. A & H was able to get me in on the day I requested and they diagnosed the problem within an hour or so. They told me when my car would be ready and it was ready on time. I appreciated their help and thoroughness when explaining what was wrong (I don’t know much about cars). I went here because so many people in Brighton recommended them, and I’m happy I did! I’ll be taking my car here from now on! Great customer service, they really care!

Milford, MI
01/13/2019
Fantastic
Great experience as usual

Jason C.
Pontiac G6
01/11/2019
Great place
Very friendly and helpful thanks for the great job

SL
Scott L.
01/09/2019
Accomodating, friendly and great service.
Called late Friday and they got me in right away. Great pricing and great service. No hassle. Loved the emailed results of the inspection. Even had a photo of my vehicle.

Kristin S.
12/30/2018
The customer service that A and H delivers is incredible. It’s the only place I will take my car to. They are honest, keep their prices reasonable and deliver exceptional customer service.

Ken M.
12/22/2018
Great Overall Car Service
Provided a prompt response to my email request for car maintenance - informative user friendly web page.

Having a loaner car available is a major plus. Brett listen to my car trouble description, took care of paper work efficiently and got me underway quickly.

Your courtesy call with car diagnoses results, cost to repair plus estimated time to complete was much appreciated.

Thank you for the follow-up email - listing recommended service needed. I will schedule an appointment soon to accomplish these identified tasks.

Completely satisfied - The Holiday discount coupon was nice.

The car is running great again - my complements to the mechanics!

Thanks,
Ken M.

December 22, 2018

AN
Alex N.
South Lyon, MI
Chrysler Sebring
12/21/2018
Always able to take care of me!
Brett got me in right away, provided a loaner so I could go on with my routine. He updated me on the diagnosis with a firm estimate when he said he would. My car was fixed as promised. What more could you ask?
Highly recommend A&H.

Carole C.
Pontiac Aztek
12/14/2018
The personnel and owners are always helpful and kind and they do great work. I have been a longtime customer and I will
i
i

Joel M.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/05/2018
Great service and ethical.
I have had many repairs at A & H and they have fair prices and ethical service. From the first time I walked in I felt very comfortable and they stand behind their work. My wife had some unexpected car trouble and Lloyd went down the street to rescue her, get her back to the shop, into a loaner car and on her way in minutes. Now that is customer service.

11/25/2018
Final cost was less than estimate!
My (almost) 10 year old car needed some suspension work. I had previously taken it to a national chain store, but the problem was neither diagnosed or repaired. So, having heard nothing but good things about A&H, I brought in my car. They are very friendly and told me exactly what was wrong. They also said my repair didn't have to be done right away; I could wait until the spring. They do not try to sell you things that aren't necessary - in fact, the repairs I had done ended up costing less than the estimate. These mechanics are honest and do great work. I highly recommend!

Theresa B.
Howell, MI
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/23/2018
Family Treatment
Once again I was treated like family at my last service appointment. I will be moving to the UP next year, but still plan on returning for auto service at A&H. It is hard to walk away from an honest and friendly auto service facility, so a few hundred miles drive will not be enough of a reason to do it!

Monica C.
Milford, MI
GMC Savana Cutaway
11/19/2018
Thourough and friendly
I was impressed with A&H from the first phone call. Our vehicle seemed like it might need transmission work and I was very happy with the diagnosis method and the services provided. I can’t say for sure if the price is the cheapest but I’m confident they provided the best possible service.