EL
Eric L.
Milford, MI
11/16/2019
Very fast!
Was please with the speed of the repair. I figured it would take at least a day to repair my vehicle but was surprised within a few hours they called me and said my vehicle was done! Will continue to use A&H in the future for any repairs on my cars

Bridget S.
South Lyon, MI
Volkswagen Passat
11/11/2019
2019 Volkswagen Passat
Great service! Great Prices!

Jane C.
Lakeland, MI
11/03/2019
Just easy to work with - plenty of patience and explanation I always know what I am paying for and why! Great.
John at the desk answered every question I had and was the soul of patience with my inquiries. We even had some brother/sister type jabs and he didn't loose it with me. Car runs good, too. Thanks.

Michael L.
Cohoctah, MI
10/29/2019
I trust A&H Auto Repair...you should too!
First, they are part of the RepairPal.net community of honest mechanics and have to undergo an extensive audit to be included in this prestigious list.

Secondly, they are friendly, knowledgeable and charge a fair price. What I really love is that even before my car is delivered to me after service, I have an email that explains all that was done and recommends other service and maintenance items.

They are a part of the fabric of this community. I feel like family when I stop in...which isn't often, fortunately!

David B.
Pinckney, MI
Buick Rendezvous
10/25/2019
Trustworthy
I always walk away, knowing that they've done the best work possible.

CD
Chyanne D.
10/23/2019
People/Service
We have brought several vehicles over the past couple years, and they have always done a great job. Thank you for everything you do to keep our cars running.

Art B.
South Lyon, MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/12/2019
The People
A&H Auto Repair Transmission is my go to place for auto repairs/maintenance. John, Brett and Lloyd are engaging, very knowledgeable, professional and thorough in ensuring the work is done properly. It is a great feeling to know your vehicle is good hands.

Whitmore Lake, MI
Honda Civic Cpe
10/11/2019
I've used A & H Auto Repair for a few years now since I've moved into the area. Top notch shop. Very customer service oriented. Still love the $10 day loaner car.

RE
Ron E.
GMC Yukon
10/08/2019
Personal service
They have been working on all my vehicles when needed for years....They are trust worthy and know what your vehicle might need....

HH
Harry H.
Hyundai Accent
09/28/2019
Close to my home! Brighton Busness. Good Service!
Local Brighton Business. Good Service! Close to my Home!

YJ
Yvonne J.
Detroit, MI
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/21/2019
Best customer sey
John was awesome! He was very detailed and his customer service skills were awesome.

Dennis M.

KW
Kelly W.
Jeep Commander
09/04/2019
The friendly and personal service
I am always treated as an individual when I bring my Jeep in. The guys know my schedule is busy and my time is valuable. They have never overcharged me for something that didn't need to be repaired and have given me their honest opinion on things I needed to take care of.

Sharon H.
Jeep Patriot
09/02/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE!
This is the story of my 2009 Jeep Patriot. Chrysler Corp denied an extension for the replacement of Crossmember Corrosion (X69 Warranty Extension) as specified in a service bulletin that expired on July 28, 2019. I discovered the problem on August 8, 2019. A friend recommended A & H and my car received a thorough inspection of the underbody.
A & H advised that I shouldn't drive the Jeep because the entire undercarriage was rotted and unsafe at any speed. They provided pictures to verify the damage and I approved the repair. I also approved any maintenance work and tune up. I highly recommend A & H for their entire staff is courteous, informative and guarantee their work & parts. They remedied a possible hazardous situation and gave me safe transportation!

Pinckney, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/30/2019
Friendly, fast, and honest.
The people here are great. I know they are going fix my vehicle. Honest and friendly, they go above and beyond.

SL
Scott L.
Dodge Durango
08/30/2019
Ther Service is always Top Notch.
I am very frustrated about my Son's truck due to having to wait for a Part until December. This is not your fault at all. Just wish there was something that could have been done sooner. Thanks again

KD
Kirsten D.
New Baltimore, MI
08/25/2019
I appreciate that A&H communicates effectively and is very responsive to my needs. So professional, skilled, and kind.

08/17/2019

Excellent service.

PB
Pamela B.
08/09/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable people who get the job done
Diagnostics done, work performed, and now I have my 15 year old car purring like before. I appreciate their candor and their friendliness.