David M.
Columbia, MS
04/17/2019
Professional service
I am from Mississippi. Working out of town and having a brake down with your vehicle can be stressful. A & H Auto Repair made me feel at home. A & H Auto Repair communicates with the customer about the repairs. There prices are reasonable. I was thankful they had a rental for me to use while my truck was being repaired. I would highly recommend A & H Auto Repair to any one.

Sara C.
04/16/2019
To Brake or not to Brake
They did a great job replacing my brakes & the checking the overall health of my wheels. I came back a week later because the brakes still felt "off". It turns out it was just a pedal setting that had been bumped but the respect & kindness I was shown as the reinspected everything was appreciated. Many other local mechanics have treated young women with condescension & annoyance but A&H Auto is respectful & professional. The quality of the work & their service are worth every penny.

TD
Tom D.
03/19/2019
Good job but a bit of an oil drip. They called and explained.
Lloyd G. from A & H Auto Repair responded on 03/19/2019
Tom, Thank you very much for resubmitting your review, I really appreciate it. At any time I can be of assistance don't hesitate to call.
Brett

TD
Tom D.
03/19/2019
Oil on floor
I noticed oil on my garage floor this morning when I backed out.

Milford, MI
03/16/2019
Great job
Always a good experience at A&H

John B.
03/11/2019
2002 truck
replace a water pump finished in one day great service

KP
Kelly P.
Mercury Mariner
03/08/2019
Very reliable auto repair shop
A&H Auto was very efficient in diagnosing and fixing the issues with my vehicle. I love that they had a car rental available for me, as well with a very reasonable daily cost. The cost of vehicle repair was reasonable especially in comparison to what the dealership would have charged me. I loved that they also sent me a detailed computerized summary for current and future vehicle concerns. I would highly recommend A&H Auto for vehicle repair needs.

John B.
02/21/2019
taurus
The work was completed in respectable amount of time and the price was comparable to other shops .

RA
Robert A.
02/21/2019
Honest
Both Brent and Lloyd were very reasonably priced, knowledgeable, efficient, and accommodating. I highly recommend this repair shop. I’ved used A&H several times over the years and been very satisfied every time.

Dave S.
South Lyon, MI
Ford Edge
02/17/2019
I was very impress with my first experience. I'll be back!

Mark B.
Honda Fit
02/17/2019
Pleasant, efficient, competent and fairly priced
My review title says it all, oops I forgot committed, caring and cordial. I finally got to the place in my finances where I could bring in one of my vehicles for routine, preventive maintenance and it felt good like going to the Dr., getting thoroughly checked out and getting a clean bill of health. Of course if they would have found something I know it would have been for real and they would have provided me the proper remedy and fairly priced plan of action.

Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2019
Awesome service!
Awesome service that was super speedy too! They really go the extra mile for you - we love A&H!

PS
Pam S.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Honda Civic Cpe
02/09/2019
Love the service
Great place!! Excellent service. Good diagnostics on my tire problem.

David B.
Novi, MI
02/06/2019
Honest, family owned for 40 years!
Hands down, best auto repair place I've been to in a long time! Completely honest, trustworthy, etc. Did 102 point inspection (free) since it was my first visit on 2/6/2019. Referred to them by a friend.

GMC Yukon
01/29/2019
They care for the customer
I’m a repeat customer because they are vary good at what they do....

Scott M.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/26/2019
Crash repairs
Once again A&H provided professional, fast and correct repair work that was needed to get our sons car back on the road.

David L.
Great Service!
I've been coming here for the last couple of years (3 vehicles) and I think A&H does a great job in all areas of the business.

SL
Scott L.
01/24/2019
Great and Quality Work done everytime!!!
I have been using A & H for the past 3-4 Years. They have services everyone of my Families Cars. No matter how Hard or detailed the repair is you always do an Excellent Job. You guys Great work and a very Fair Price!!!

Kim S.
01/24/2019
Honest, friendly, courteous staff doing quality work.
All my experiences have been great. Everyone has been helpful, explaining what/why something needs to be done. Great job done at a very good price, will let you know of coupons or specials to help with cost. Lloyd and Brettt are very honest, friendly and professional making sure you get the job done in timely manner while making it a positive experience. They never try to “upscale” what needs to be done. Can’t thank them enough!

AW
Amanda W.
01/19/2019
Excellent Service!
Repairs done quickly, loaner car was very nice and staff helpful and friendly. Will be going back for any future needs. Was going to recommend to a friend in conversation, however, they recommended me to A & H before I had a chance!