Latest Review about 1 month ago

Suzuki Grand Vitara
07/12/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Once again A&H handled my service job with the utmost professionalism and care. I have been using A&H for over 2 years and will never go anywhere else. It is so awesome to find a service facility that does not take advantage of a female senior citizen.

PE
Poppy E.
07/05/2018
Great customer service!
Thank you A&H Auto. I appreciate your honest explanation of service needed to be done now for safety and the things that can wait. I feel very confident bringing my car as well as my two daughters cars to you for service. I will continue to recommend you to others.

David L.
06/18/2018
Great Service from a Great Company
I'm relatively new to A&H, but I've used them for the last three repairs -- a transmission replacement, an engine problem and an A/C problem. All were fixed right the first time, timely, and at a reasonable price. They staff takes extra care to make sure they and you are on the same page, keep you informed all the way through the process and and have great follow-up after the work is done. Brighton does have some pretty good (and some not so good) mechanics that I've dealt with over my 30 years in the area. I find A&H to be on the top of that list.

TT
Tom T.
Ford Edge
06/13/2018
Outstanding Service!
If you are going elsewhere then you're missing out on quality techs. These days it's hard to find someone you can trust fixing your car or truck. We trust these folks because they provide quality service to all our vehicles.

Cody C.
06/12/2018
Not too happy
New customer, referred by Discount Tire for an alignment
I brought my vehicle in for a saturday appointmemt for an alignment. It needed some control arms, a tie rod, and an exhaust pipe. A&H staff were able to get it done and and stayed a little past closing to let me pick it up, which was nice. Driving the vehicle away from the shop, the abs and 4x4 lights were now blinking. My opinion was that either a sensor or toner ring mightve been accidently damaged or unplugged. The lights had not been on prior to dropping it off. (Never)
I called A&H and Ben would only say that his mechanic during inspection had noticed a brake pulsation...like a rotor pulse, according to Ben. He went on to say that nothing they did wouldve caused the warning lights and that he had noted a brake pulse on the inspection.

The brakes are operating fine, but something is causing the warning lights to blink, and yes, there is a pulse from a rotor..which is mechanical. The pads have miles left on them so i'm sure replacing the rotor when the brakes are serviced will get rid of the slight pulse.

I feel that a better response to someone that just spent $800 in your business would have been, "bring it back and we will check it out, and make sure its nothing we disconnected, or a new problem." Ben seemed more eager to point out that they covered themselves by mentioning brakes in their inspection.
All Im saying is that dashboard warning lights werent blinking when i pulled into the place.

Seemed like nice people, but I wont go back.

Chevrolet S-10
05/26/2018
Been very reliable for me.
I had allot of work done to my truck to keep it running. They were fast and everything has a warrenty. I am grateful they are in business.

Bruce S.
05/26/2018
Consistent Service
Quality service given from initial analysis of vehicle to repeated service maintenance through the future life of the vehicle. "Consistent"

Mark D.
Ford Expedition EL
05/19/2018
Fast , friendly, accurate
A&H team are professional, friendly, and very straight forward. They explain what they find, what the options are and what each option means in terms of price and urgency/safety to operate the vehicle. And its all in writing before the repair is made. You make an appointment, they take the vehicle in at the time of the appointment and you get it back as promised.

Mary B.
South Lyon, MI
Ford Freestar Wagon
05/13/2018
Highly recommend
They are so professional. Always going out of their way to make sure everything is taken care of.

John B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/03/2018
Great Work and Customer Service
Great Quality Work and customer service.

BU
Brandi U.
GMC Acadia
04/28/2018
Feels like your family just worked on your car!
Great service, provides info on what is should be an immediate fix and what repairs should be in the near future. There is no pressure or upsell to their service. Wonderful experience.

Volvo S80
04/27/2018
Fan issues
Very friendly and diagnosed the issue but I need to take the car to dealership for repairs.

WG
Wendy G.
GMC Terrain
04/27/2018
A & H to the rescue again
A and H never disappoints . They always have a clean vehicle for me to drive. They diagnose and fix my car quickly. The employees feel like extended family. Love , love , love this business!!

WN
William N.
Fowlerville, MI
04/24/2018
All phases of the services offered are handled efficiently and professionally.
Work was done on time, correctly and professionally. Great job once again!!

DF
Dave F.
Pontiac G6
04/19/2018
Tough job as A & H had to fabricate both brake lines as dealer parts ;no longer available .
Honest professionals that know the right way to fix your car. Long time customer .

JY
James Y.
04/16/2018
Great Service, fair price
Made an appointment to have the rear differential fluid changed. Got confirmation emails the day before. I showed up on time and they got my vehicle right in. Service was done while I waited, and was done in a reasonable amount of time. Friendly staff, and fair price for the service. Much better than a dealership.

Matthew L.
04/14/2018
Top notch service
Always professional, fast and reliable. Car service made easy and affordable .

EK
Ed K.
South Lyon, MI
03/31/2018
Excellent service!
Appointment time was right on, repairs were done professionally and car was ready before time promised. First class for maintenance!

Muke M.
03/30/2018
Sons vehicle
These guys are amazing. They did everything i needed done and a great price. My wife and i have found our new garage.

Susan M.
03/25/2018
Repair of Explorer
Very positive experience. Quick, friendly service.