Mikki and rogers B.
Nashville, TN
07/20/2019
Back for more quality repairs
We were here 7 months ago...when we needed repairs on new van did not hesitate to come back....prices great and service is awesome....anna and whole family treat you like you are family...They make sure you are fixed right. Sure we will be back in the future...Thank You...A and H...

David L.
Ford Edge
07/16/2019
A&H Does Good Work
I've been using A&H as my go-to automotive care shop for a few years now and I've been very satisfied with the quality of the work and their focus on the customer. They do a very comprehensive checkup and offer green-yellow-red assessment, along with the tech's comments, so you get a clear picture of where things stand with your vehicle. Then if you want the work done now, you get a straight-forward and, I feel, competitive quote with the opportunity to proceed with the work or schedule it at a more convenient time. They treat you the same whether you bring in a 16-year-old clunker or the latest model. Even if it's just for an oil change, I feel I get better value than from a quickie-lube joint or a production-line dealership...without the high-pressure pitch that you have to decide on in an instant. I'm very happy with them.

Michael L.
Cohoctah, MI
GMC Sonoma
07/14/2019
So good, but SO busy!
I am glad A&H is part of the RepairNet.com network of honest, reliable mechanics. But they are so busy, they cannot accept any extra requests.

For example, they cleared out the SES codes on our 2000 GMC Sonoma pickup with 42,700 miles but recommended a "smoke test" to find out where the trouble spot might be. Bad oxygen sensor? Replace the purge valve? How much is that gonna cost?

The fine gentleman at AutoZone pointed out that the serpentine belt was frayed; should be replaced. And I probably needed an oil change...but not at this appointment! And isn't it true that if your serpentine belt needs replacing, that's a good sign the timing belt also should be replaced, especially after 20 years? And you might as well replace the water pump while you have everything open? I dunno. They're the experts.

My wife thinks they don't want to deal with me or the truck, but I know it's all just a scheduling issue.

I love their onine recommended maintenance schedule. Great communication. Excellent followup. But they are so good that they are too busy to handle "extra" work at one appointment. I understand...

Diane P.
Commerce Township, MI
07/11/2019
Friendly Fast service
This is the place I take my car for service over going to the dealership. Friendly and Fair.

07/10/2019
Great job
Great over all experience

TH
Tracy H.
Frontier, MI
07/09/2019
Outstanding!!!!
Mike and the other mechanics are truly amazing! They did a wonderful job on my car repair. They're extremely nice and professional. And took the time to educate me on why I needed the necessary repairs done to my vehicle!!!!!! Simply the best and I don’t see myself going anywhere else for any future car repairs. I’ll definitely recommend H&A to my family and friends ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

V
Valued Customer
Hamburg, MI
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/08/2019
Exceeded Expectations!
We are in the heating & cooling business, and when the A/C went out on one of our service vehicles during a 90 degree day, Brett was able to fit us in, diagnose the issue, and replace the part in less than 4 hours! Exceptional service! Thank you Brett and A&H Auto Repair!

AP
Ann P.
Hartland, MI
07/06/2019
Not so happy
2006 sonata, wish I never had the oil "screen" cleaned. It caused more damage than good. Never ever had to add oil in between changes let alone worry about it. Once "screen" was cleaned my problems started. Oil pressure light came on at every stop, then it stayed on. Took car back they wanted $1940. to fix it. I said no I just put in almost $3000 in October/November, and now you want almost 2 grand more, That's $5000 I could of put towards a new car. Now I have NO car. The motor or trans I'm not sure what but it's no longer drivable. Very upset.
Lloyd G. from A & H Auto Repair responded on 07/06/2019

Ann,
The first time we serviced your vehicle was October 9, 2917 with 109866 miles documented. We have no possible way of knowing how often the oil was changed or maintenace history. On 10/22/2018 you spent $2798.43 on RO# 28159 which was suspension work, oil pan gasket, AC compressor replacement. On 11/13/19 your check engine light was on for an Evap code where we replaced the
 filler neck. On 12/31/2018 is when it was determined you had an engine oil pressure issue and elected not not to repair. I would be more then happy to go over all your repair order history with you.

South Lyon, MI
06/30/2019
Clean, neat, organized, efficient auto repair shop!
I first took my car to A&H for an alignment. I was very impressed with the people and the shop - everything is so neat and organized and you can tell they care (even a thank you note and followup call after service)! I had recently lost my husband who was a perfectionistic car guy and I knew at once that he would have approved of this shop for our car maintenance going forward. I came back later when it was time for a full brake job. Everyone treats you very well (speaking as a woman) and you feel your car is in good hands. I will keep coming back when my car has a need.

Bill M.
Car quit
My 2009 Escape just quit. Would restart then run about 3 seconds and quit again. Had it towed to A&H late afternoon. They diagnosed it and repaired it next day. Also did an inspection and gave me a heads up for a few things to keep.my eye on. They fix only what’s broke. Five stars again!

Janet C.
GMC Yukon
Good organization.
A straight forward approach to auto repair.

TD
Tom D.
Great service, great people
They did a brake job for me. Excellent job and thorough with my vehicle. Courteous and friendly service. I look forward to working with them in the future!

RE
Ron E.
GMC Yukon
06/27/2019
Competitive pricing
Floyd and his crew are very professional

Marlene G.
Saturn VUE
06/21/2019
convenience, competence, knowledge & honesty
I had to have the transmission rebuilt on my 2008 Saturn Vue. They assured me my car was worth the work and explained exactly what they would do. I also got a 2 yr, 24,000 warranty for the work. I trusted that they would do a good job and they did. They gave me a detailed invoice with all the parts and service they performed and explained it all to me. They always follow up to make sure you are happy with the job done. I felt very comfortable just being there and conversing with Brett, John & Lloyd and 8 will definitely go back again.
Thank you very much.

SG
Shawna G.
Ford Expedition
06/13/2019
Customer service
They have the best customer service, and do wonderful work. Would highly recommend them!

BY
Bob Y.
Howell, MI
Pontiac GTO
06/08/2019
Vehicle runs great. I know that the shop is focused on the quality of work performed. I just wish the vehicle was as clean as it was when I dropped it off. After getting three updated quotes on services performed, the final price was about $100 more than last quoted. If the vehicle runs as promised, I don't have an issue with that.

NC
Norm C.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/07/2019
Great service.
Every visit has been excellent. Had transmission service a few years ago and repair was great.
I now take my summer car there for maintenance.

Dave M.
Hartland, MI
05/30/2019
Thanks
Thank you Lloyd & Team for always bringing quality service & friendly assistance

PS
Pam S.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Honda Civic Cpe
05/30/2019
WiFi
Thanks for having WiFi available to customers who are waiting while their car gets serviced. I took mine in for an oil change and waited for it (only 45 minutes!!). Because you provide WiFi for your customers I could sit in your lobby with my laptop and work while I was waiting. Great customer service. Thank you very much!!

Joe G.
05/29/2019
Taurus under-dash blend door
I am pleased with the result of the work done but I am not pleased with the length of time it took to get done. I had an 8:00 AM appointment and the car was not even looked at until 4 PM that day at which time you tried to rush through but that didn’t happen so I needed to use a loaner car for the weekend.