Whitmore Lake, MI
Honda Civic Cpe
06/30/2020
Great Service!!
As always "thanks for the great service"!! Needed a ride (because I had to leave my car longer than expected) -- you provided. Thanks very much!!

06/23/2020
Taurus
Finished work when they said like the work they did and explained what they had to do to get the job done

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/20/2020
Great customer service gets what you need done done

Mark B.
06/19/2020
Expectations always met or exceeded
You will always get an accurate diagnosis, a fair estimate, a fair final price and a quality finished job. What more can you ask for ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Joy R.
06/19/2020
A&H to the Rescue
Once again our 15 year old truck was brought back to life and A& H came to the rescue. They squeezed us into the schedule and rental included, provided quick accurate service! Always a win win for us and we are treated like family!

06/18/2020
Equinox engine
Car now works great

Ron W.
Mercury Mariner
06/07/2020
Always friendly and a very well run business.
My vehicle was repaired with in the estimated time and a very good job. I was given a complete overview of my vehicle as far as needed repairs and items that do not need attention at this time. The Owner and his staff are always willing to answer any questions I have. I will come back for further maintenance in the future.

Scott M.
06/07/2020
Radiator and engine diagnostics
All tests completed, thoroughly!

SA
Scott A.
06/05/2020
They don't give you the run around
Only place I will take my vehicles. I found this out by taking my camaro to the dealer for transmission issues. They took a look and said it was my transmission solenoid and said they would fix it for like $400+. So I said go for it, they called me a couple days later and said it was good to go. I went to pick it up and before I got a block away it was doing the same thing so I took it back. They said we will look at it for free so I was like ok. They called me the next day and said it was my transmission valve body. I was like no thanks and took it to a&h. They had it for just a few hours and called to tell me it was my ecm. Picked it up that week and it ran perfect. So the dealer would have charged me to change the valve body that was good and then I would have been stuck with a broke car still.

SP
Sandy P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
05/18/2020
oil change
good job as all way's, that is why i keep coming back, nice an friendly people.

Joy R.
Dodge Charger
05/10/2020
Always Dependable
No matter the timing or problem they always help out as soon as they can, loaning vehicles to help out and great service!

HR
Heather R.
Kia Forte
05/07/2020
Returned Customer Turned Loyal
We had A&H work on one of our vehicles 2 years ago. We returned this year for work needing to be done on a different vehicle. Again, we were very impressed with A&H Auto. They are honest and do great work. It is hard to find an honest auto mechanic sometimes, but these guys are very truthful and will give it to you straight. We will continue to use A&H Auto in the future for all our auto needs.

V
Valued Customer
Wixom, MI
Ford E-250 Super Duty
04/24/2020
van repair
very professional service and keeps you in the loop on the repair

BD
BERNARD D.
04/11/2020
Service with speed
Dear Sirs,
My Escape is only started and driven twice a year for less than 3 miles to launch and remove my boat. It starts and runs fine for that job. Since I had it in your shop for repair, it has not been driven much due to the fact that it is only used to remove and launch boats.
Thank you for your attention to the millage that should be on it but it only has less than 10 miles on it since service at your business. Thank you for doing such a good repair job on the shift cable.

SZ
Steve Z.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/11/2020
Always going the extra mile!
Not only was the car done much earlier than promised but the price of the service was lower than estimated as well to as they were able to secure a better brand of oil at a lower price. Thanks for looking out for us little guys!