MICHAEL W.
04/09/2021
Neighbors,, convenient,, great personnel..
I can hang around while the service is being done and feel like I am around some friends..

LL
LESLIE L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/09/2021
The Best Service Center Ever
Always the best service and prices!

PH
Patsy H.
Roan Mountain, TN
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Patsy said all of the staff treated her nicely. The experience was fine.

Nissan Frontier 2WD
04/01/2021
Quick service to my truck
Quick service to my truck,excellent

Ram 1500
03/31/2021
#1
As always a great job, fair prices and wonderful service.

SAM B.
GMC Pickup
03/28/2021
A-1 auto
They kept my vehicle for me at the shop until I was ready to pay for repair and when money came in for
Me to do repair they had it ready that day and Brendan worked hard to get all work I needed on vehicle under budget.

Acura Integra
03/15/2021
Oil Leak
A-1 has great customer service and took care of an oil leak in my son’s car. The price was affordable and I would recommend them to service any of my vehicles.

HJ
HELEN J.
Mazda CX-7
03/12/2021
Great service. Nice people. Fair price.
I needed my car worked on and they did a great job. I will go back to them. They people were very courtious to me.

MICHAEL W.
03/11/2021
From the management to the technician’s,, they are approachable,, easy to talk to and professional..
Great members of our community,, approachable,, and they run a top shelf operation..

KE
KIM E.
03/10/2021
Emergency Repair
We have three cars with two that needed work. I called at 11:00 AM with a problem that I thought was the bearing going out in right front. They were able to find out that it was the brakes instead. The calipers were sticking. They close at 5:30 and got a call at 5:00 telling me it was ready. Great work and compassion.

SG
SANDY G.
Subaru Baja
03/08/2021
I have been taking my vehicles here for years.vi go for regular maintained and also when I notice or hear something does not sound right
They are always nice and friendly.
We find their prices to be reasonable, and if not they will figure out what the problem.
A family ordinates business who puts love and family first ! 🙏❤️

SCOTT M.
Ram 1500
03/08/2021
Repair work done
I had bearing in front brake pads replaced work was done in about three hours very timely

MARK S.
Toyota Yaris iA
03/06/2021
Best place in E TN to get your tires.
Good prices. Reliable, fast service. Can get just about any tire in one day if they don't already have it in stock.

NI
NADINE I.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/05/2021
Excellent service and very friendly staff will definitely use them again
Great service and friendly staff

CATHY C.
03/02/2021
Oil Change
When I got to the center was taken right away. Low price. Helpful and friendly attendant. Was a great experience!