Latest Review almost 3 years ago

NG
NOAH G.
11/20/2015
This was my first time doing anything with my car in Phoenix and these guys did a great job and were very nice while they were at it! I'll definitely be heading back with any other car troubles!

SL
SUSAN L.
11/16/2015
Personal service and the truth.
I would always recommend this shop.

CHRIS B.
Acura TL
10/29/2015
Reasonable priced, very knowledgeable
Alex and Matt are both friendly guys who do car repair work well. Alex is also trustworthy.

ARDY S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK430
09/24/2015
Awesome honest service
Alex and Matt knows what they are doing.

PD
PHILLIP D.
Dodge Charger
09/21/2015
The service
The front brake pads were replaced but still squeak. Not sure what that means but they definitely work and feel a lot better. I really like the mechanics here and will keep taking my charger here as long as they are always straight up and honest with me. The oil was also changed at a reasonable price. My car makes a weird sound so I might be taking it back soon who knows. Great car service and friendly people.

Josephine/umberto S.
Nissan Sentra
08/28/2015 Category: Service
Umberto said they have always done great work.

BR

James L.
Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/31/2015 Category: Service
James said they were quick and they got the vehicle done on time.

CK
Corinne K.
07/31/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Ken. He said this business provided good service. They are very trustworthy.

SG
Stan G.
Honda Passport
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Stan said the service at this business is excellent and exemplary. He has been going to them for the past five years and has been taking his wife's vehicle for the past three. He has great rapport with Alex.

Sam M.
06/25/2015 Category: Service
Sam said this business is good and got the job done.

CG
Carolyne G.
Dodge Intrepid
06/06/2015
Great people who know what they are doing
This is a great auto repair place.
Friendly and knowledgeable persons work there.

CD
Chris D.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
05/30/2015 Category: Service
Chris said this business told him what was wrong with the vehicle, walked him through it and did not try to sell him anything unnecessary.

EW
EMILY W.
Toyota Yaris
05/27/2015
If my car had to break down, I'm glad it happened near them
A&A Automotive really got me out of a scrape when my serpentine belt broke. Even though it was after 5 p.m. the Friday of Memorial Day weekend, the owners were professional, courteous, prompt and thorough in getting it fixed. The prices were very reasonable and my car runs very well now. All things considered, I'm glad I broke down where I did so I could discover A&A.

MT
Matt T.
Volkswagen Passat
05/27/2015 Category: Service
Matt said he was very happy with the service at this business. They are honest are always do a great job.

GD
Ginno D.
Arizona
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Ginno said the business treated him well. They are honest and know what they are doing.

WG
Will G.
Mesa, AZ
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Will said he felt very satisfied and the job was well done. He said he felt very comfortable going to this business because they are trustworthy. The technician knew what he was doing and was very professional.

LC
LOUIS and ANGELA C.
Gilbert, AZ
Volvo V70
04/08/2015
This auto shop did a great job on my car. They were friendly and professional.

FV
FRANK V.
Avondale, AZ
04/07/2015
Overpricing of part/s
I was happy with the knowledge and service of the mechanic, but unfortunately he decided to way OVER price me on the part he replaced. The parts cost around $76.00 and he charged me $135.00 for the part. It was not from the dealer. It was from Oreilys. I saw the box when the driver delivered it and called myself for pricing while I was still there and was given the price of $76.00. It was only one ignition valve that he replaced. I think he purchased a whole set of 4 and decided to make me pay for all when he only replaced one on my car. For this reason I will not come back and do not recommend this shop to anyone.
Alex M. from A & A Automotive responded on 04/14/2015

We understand your frustration with the part pricing from the local distributors compared to shop pricing. Our price can not always match the distributors prices, due to services and products provided during the process of auto repair. The #1 cylinder ignition coil ($135.00) was definatey diagnosed as the problem and repaired ($90.00). We honor our work 100%. All work completed has a 12 month and 12,000 mile warranty from the date the repair was performed.  If a problem occurs please consider your worry free warranty.

BV
BRIANA V.
Tempe, AZ
Pontiac Torrent
04/06/2015
all good!
Thank you........Is that mileage correct?
Don't think near that much! Anyway thanks for taking care of my daughter Briana. It is so hard trusting someone when I live in So Cal to take care of her car. I am in the repair business myself and run a clean operation as you do! Thanks again Mike Venuti
Alex M. from A & A Automotive responded on 04/30/2015

We appreciate the review Mike and we will take care of your daughters car anytime you need.  The mileage is correct but at least it has been well taken care of as we found very few issues with it during our complimentary inspection!