A. Anthony's Mobile Vehicle Service, Inc.

Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667
Latest Review about 2 months ago

BP
Bella P.
Columbia, MD
09/26/2018
A+ Customer Service
I first discovered A. Anthony's when I moved to MD back in 2014 and sure am glad I did! There are a myriad of auto shops along Rt 1, but the experience and service you will receive here is bar none. Honestly, as a female, I appreciate that the business is owned by a woman who is knowledgable about the auto biz and can describe car issues to me in understandable terms.

Genette is extremely warm and friendly, listens to your concerns, and helps come up with a solution. She'll go above and beyond and use her resources to get answers. The service team here do a great job - I am often surprised when I am invited to the shop floor to see exactly what has been detected. I don't know of many auto shops that do that.

The shop is well kept and clean and the waiting area is comfy - complete with a Keurig where you can help yourself to coffee, and a mini fridge with beverages for clients! Such a thoughtful touch.

The prices here are comparable to other auto shops, maybe even on the pricier side, but you get what you pay for...and for A. Anthony's, that means top notch customer service, excellent workmanship, and a staff that is friendly and genuinely cares. What really makes the team here great is that you won't feel pressured into repairs, and if they do something wrong, or leave you dissatisfied for some reason, they will try to understand and earn back your trust.

They treat you like family here - my only regret is that I did not find them sooner and use them for all my auto repairs (can't resist those Mr. Tire coupons sometimes!).

TC
TORIAN C.
08/10/2018
A. Anthony’s Mobile Vehicle Service did a great job diagnosing my vehicle’s brake problem. Would recommend as the first stop for all vehicle needs.

Jabbie H.
GMC
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Jabbie said that the mechanic did the inspection of his vehicle correctly. The part that was ordered took an extra day to be delivered to the facility. He stated the owner of the business was very courteous and patient with him and waited 45 minutes after hours until he arrived to pick up his vehicle.

CY
CLAUDIA Y.
Riverdale, MD
Honda Civic Sdn
07/04/2018
Nothing!!!
I already let you know HOW I feel about the service I received from your company!!! My car is still not running as when I brought it in for the services!! Remove me from your list!!

Matt R.
Toyota Prius c
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Matt said his experience was good.

Silver Spring, MD
Nissan Sentra
06/17/2018
Car service
My first time to this auto shop. I was blown away with the reception, the work and the cost. I felt like a family- very family oriented. They were so detailing-explaining every steps. For the MD inspection, they did a great job.

YS
Yalanda S.
Toyota Sequoia
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Yalanda said the business was professional and the staff really made her feel welcomed.
Genette D. from A. Anthony's Mobile Vehicle Service, Inc. responded on 05/25/2018

Yalanda, congratulations on getting your Toyota Sequoia through Maryland State Inspection! I really enjoyed meeting you and the great conversation. Please keep me informed on how you make out with your 4WD system--we can diagnose it when you are ready! Safe travels!

Jocelyn W.
Silver Spring, MD
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Frank. He said the service was good, he likes the owner, and the business does an excellent job.

Frank, we sure do appreciate you! It is one thing to let us take care of your vehicle, but to bring both of your daughters' vehicles to us as well says it all. I cannot thank you enough for the trust you have placed in me and my team. We will be happy to take care of all of your automotive needs.

ST
Sheree T.
Buick Regal
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Sheree said this business always does the right thing and the staff always takes care of her.
Genette D. from A. Anthony's Mobile Vehicle Service, Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Taking care of our clients means doing what is best for you--our client, your car, and our company. It is a joy having you as part of our automotive family. We hope to help keep your Buick running strong for a very long time! Thank you for your continued faith in us!

JOHN A.
04/17/2018
Good and friendly service at cosmopolitan prices
Laurel, MD is literally a Garden of Eden when it comes to auto service shops, there are so many choices.

I decided to give A Anthony's a try after seeing the advertising campaign. There are several things that fall on the good side of the ledger.
1. The customer is invited to the shop floor to see the problems uncovered first hand. Very important.
2. Replaced parts were returned for my examination. Some shops really jerk you around on this point.
3. Courtesy rides to and from home. Very convenient.
4. Service is available, prompt, and quick.
5. Staff is friendly.
6. Waiting area is comfy.
7. Shop is well-equipped for the services provided.
8. The needed services appear to have been done well and correctly.
9. There has been a request for feedback for improving the service, such as things that could be done better.

Room for improvement, AKA things that could be better:
1. Discount coupons come with a catch. They are not honored unless presented at the moment service is requested. There is no recourse if a coupon is left behind. They cannot be used at the time of payment. Better for coupons to be honored at any time during the service.
2. The pricing of parts, labor, and fees creates a powerful incentive for do-it-yourself approaches or for comparison shopping..
3. My primary issue was mis-diagnosed, resulting in a costly additional repair that, in my opinion, was of lesser importance at this time. For my part, I could have been more insistent in the first place.
Genette D. from A. Anthony's Mobile Vehicle Service, Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

John, this was such a well though out and constructive review. I sincerely appreciate your feedback. We constantly strive for improvement and information like this is one of the ways my team and I can improve and grow. I agree there are many choices for auto repair in Laurel, MD and the things that fell on the right side of the ledger for you are things that are important to us and our clients. I would definitely like to address the items you feel could be better so please feel free to contact me directly! Thank you again for choosing us and helping us improve!

KW
KIM W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/15/2018
Professional Vehicle Service
Came in for a MD state inspection. The staff was professional. And the atmosphere was kid friendly. The service was affordable. Will definitely bring my car back for future maintenance and repairs.
Genette D. from A. Anthony's Mobile Vehicle Service, Inc. responded on 04/17/2018

Welcome to our Automotive Family Kim! You may have come in for a Maryland State Inspection on your Mercedes, but you left knowing you found people that care about you, your family and your vehicle. Thank you for sharing your experience!

DENNIS L.
Columbia, MD
04/14/2018
Friendly staff
I went there and felt so welcomed, they are super friendly and dont waste time at all

Dennis, what you found is that we care about our clients or as we like to call them, our Automotive Family. Anytime you need us, we are just a phone call away!

PR
Paula R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Paula said the staff provided prompt service, and they took care of her.

Paula, I appreciate being able to perform the Maryland State Inspection on your Toyota. It was great to see you again. I am glad my staff took great care of you.

Shehada M.
Maryland
Lexus GX 470
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Shehada said there was transparency and honesty.
Genette D. from A. Anthony's Mobile Vehicle Service, Inc. responded on 04/09/2018

Transparency and honesty--you as our client and now our newest automotive family member have to be able to clearly understand what you need and why you need it. Thank you for letting us take care of the brakes on your Lexus. You can expect the same honesty and transparency every time.

Steve B.
Bowie, MD
Toyota Tundra
04/04/2018
Customer Care - determine the real problem and providing most appropriate corrective action
This is the fourth time I have used your company for some type of service, previously it was road calls where you came to me. Each time the outcome was that I knew the problem and it was taken care of. This last time I actually visited your shop - the repairs were done quickly, after analyzing the problem and providing me options. Thanks for your Customer Care

Steve,

We truly love being your shop of choice. Your review said it perfectly--customer care. Thank you for your time and I am so glad to hear you got to visit our shop! Any repair or service for your Toyota or any vehicle, you know we can take care of you!

KD
Kathy D.
Greenbelt, MD
Cadillac XTS
03/21/2018
Very warm environment, took my car for oil change, very happy with employees and owner, thanks

DAVID M.
Lexus GS 350
03/19/2018
Rocky start, Stellar finish
I happen to consider this shop one of the most honest automobile service establishments around. They are not inexpensive, but they are very good indeed.

We had a somewhat rocky start with our Jaguar, but that was all corrected. Their work with the Lexus has been amazing. And we will also bring our NEW Jaguar to them.

I have found our ideal shop, and we intend to continue to frequent them into the future.

DF
Daniela F.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Daniela said they are very pleasant and they get the job done.

Daniel P.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he received good service. The employees explained very well why he was charged for the service he received.
Genette D. from A. Anthony's Mobile Vehicle Service, Inc. responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for your taking the time to leave us a review! Taking care of our clients is more than just diagnosing a vehicle and writing an estimate. It is taking the time to explain what the vehicle needs and why. It is giving you an estimate to correct the issues in the best manner possible--as if it were our own family member getting behind the wheel. It is finding options that fit your needs. It is making sure you have all of the information and understand it so that you can make a confident decision about your vehicle.

WH
William H.
02/26/2018 Category: Service
William said the business provided great service.
Genette D. from A. Anthony's Mobile Vehicle Service, Inc. responded on 02/28/2018

My team and I appreciate the opportunity to take care of you and your vehicle. We are always just a phone call or click away!