ReScore Reviews™ (3)
Yalanda, congratulations on getting your Toyota Sequoia through Maryland State Inspection! I really enjoyed meeting you and the great conversation. Please keep me informed on how you make out with your 4WD system--we can diagnose it when you are ready! Safe travels!
Frank, we sure do appreciate you! It is one thing to let us take care of your vehicle, but to bring both of your daughters' vehicles to us as well says it all. I cannot thank you enough for the trust you have placed in me and my team. We will be happy to take care of all of your automotive needs.
Taking care of our clients means doing what is best for you--our client, your car, and our company. It is a joy having you as part of our automotive family. We hope to help keep your Buick running strong for a very long time! Thank you for your continued faith in us!
I decided to give A Anthony's a try after seeing the advertising campaign. There are several things that fall on the good side of the ledger.
1. The customer is invited to the shop floor to see the problems uncovered first hand. Very important.
2. Replaced parts were returned for my examination. Some shops really jerk you around on this point.
3. Courtesy rides to and from home. Very convenient.
4. Service is available, prompt, and quick.
5. Staff is friendly.
6. Waiting area is comfy.
7. Shop is well-equipped for the services provided.
8. The needed services appear to have been done well and correctly.
9. There has been a request for feedback for improving the service, such as things that could be done better.
Room for improvement, AKA things that could be better:
1. Discount coupons come with a catch. They are not honored unless presented at the moment service is requested. There is no recourse if a coupon is left behind. They cannot be used at the time of payment. Better for coupons to be honored at any time during the service.
2. The pricing of parts, labor, and fees creates a powerful incentive for do-it-yourself approaches or for comparison shopping..
3. My primary issue was mis-diagnosed, resulting in a costly additional repair that, in my opinion, was of lesser importance at this time. For my part, I could have been more insistent in the first place.
John, this was such a well though out and constructive review. I sincerely appreciate your feedback. We constantly strive for improvement and information like this is one of the ways my team and I can improve and grow. I agree there are many choices for auto repair in Laurel, MD and the things that fell on the right side of the ledger for you are things that are important to us and our clients. I would definitely like to address the items you feel could be better so please feel free to contact me directly! Thank you again for choosing us and helping us improve!
Welcome to our Automotive Family Kim! You may have come in for a Maryland State Inspection on your Mercedes, but you left knowing you found people that care about you, your family and your vehicle. Thank you for sharing your experience!
Dennis, what you found is that we care about our clients or as we like to call them, our Automotive Family. Anytime you need us, we are just a phone call away!
Paula, I appreciate being able to perform the Maryland State Inspection on your Toyota. It was great to see you again. I am glad my staff took great care of you.
Transparency and honesty--you as our client and now our newest automotive family member have to be able to clearly understand what you need and why you need it. Thank you for letting us take care of the brakes on your Lexus. You can expect the same honesty and transparency every time.
We truly love being your shop of choice. Your review said it perfectly--customer care. Thank you for your time and I am so glad to hear you got to visit our shop! Any repair or service for your Toyota or any vehicle, you know we can take care of you!
We had a somewhat rocky start with our Jaguar, but that was all corrected. Their work with the Lexus has been amazing. And we will also bring our NEW Jaguar to them.
I have found our ideal shop, and we intend to continue to frequent them into the future.
Thank you for your taking the time to leave us a review! Taking care of our clients is more than just diagnosing a vehicle and writing an estimate. It is taking the time to explain what the vehicle needs and why. It is giving you an estimate to correct the issues in the best manner possible--as if it were our own family member getting behind the wheel. It is finding options that fit your needs. It is making sure you have all of the information and understand it so that you can make a confident decision about your vehicle.
My team and I appreciate the opportunity to take care of you and your vehicle. We are always just a phone call or click away!
Keven and I sincerely love that you feel this way Joel! Thanks for coming all the way from Virginia to your automotive home away from home.