JAMES F.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/15/2020
quality service
Trusted service for the 30 years they have been caring for my cars and trucks.

GC
Greg C.
01/11/2020
This is a great place to bring my vehicle quality work has been done and customer service outstanding

01/10/2020
Great location. Great customer service.
Went in for smog inspection. Fast service. Friendly staff. Great experience overall.

CR
CINDY R.
CA
01/03/2020
Very dependable and trustworthy
I’ve been bringing my 2001 Camry here for quite awhile now and always get top notch auto service.
I highly recommend A Foothill Auto Service for any auto care needs.

TOM S.
Kia Soul
12/20/2019
Customer
Professional, effective, thorough, friendly and honest. Great place.

RHONDA G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
12/18/2019
SMOG Certification
Great job, in and out quickly. All other questions I asked have always been answered, and to my understanding, even if more time needed to explain and educate me. Thank you.

Daniel H.
12/17/2019
Smog Check
Will continue to return because of their great customer service and quality work.

JONATHAN W.
Ontario, CA
12/14/2019
Fast and thorough Great service by the team

Robert B.
Scion xB
12/12/2019
Honesty, Comunication, Professionalism.
I Have been a Customer for over 6 years Now. Terry is very personable and Knowledgeable. He explains the Diagnosis on your vehicle in Detail . While my car is in his Shop he calls and let's me know the progress and the costs ahead of time so there are NO surprises. Great Shop Awesome People and Service.

GC
Greg C.
12/11/2019
Location and service
Great place and they do great work customer service outstanding

TOM S.
11/18/2019
Repair analysis
Efficient, courteous, professional in their service behavior and almost always correct in their analysis.

AK
ANGELA K.
11/17/2019
VW Airbag
Sean was great in handling my airbag light, my daughter drives the vehicle and I always want her safe on the road. He also had my fluid levels checked and found wear and nails in my tires. I’ll be heading to my tire shop with tire warranty this week or I’d have A Foothill handle the tire issues as well.

Thanks for always going the extra mile!

AK
ANGELA K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/17/2019
Honda Civic Hybrid
My vehicle is old with a lot of mileage. Terri and Sean are awesome in helping me out without a lot of needless expense. I always appreciate their honest advice. Their knowledge and expertise is always reassuring.

Jacob K.
Ontario, CA
11/15/2019
Very nice people inside
Got me in and out felt very good while there.

Lana B.
11/09/2019
Honest & professional
A Foothill has taken care of my car for several years. Repairs are made quickly & conveniently. They explain the what & the why if the needed repairs. What repairs or maintenance is need soon, what is needed now.