Tom M.
02/20/2019
Their knowledge and customer service is 2nd to no one!!
They have fixed my 1999 corvette and my 2006 F 150 and both are running Great!!

JN
Javier N.
Fontana, CA
Mazda CX-9
02/20/2019
Great service on Mazda CX9
My wife's car had a rough start and shaking. I called and spoke to Terry. They were able to identify the issue the same day and have the car back to me the next day. I am very appreciative of the work and follow up. I highly recommend this shop to anyone. Terry was great and called through out the process keeping me up to date.

Thank you for the quick turn around.

Ram 3500
02/16/2019
A Foothill Auto
The service was outstanding. I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality of the work.

RP
Ron P.
CA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Ron said that he has used the place several times and they always do good work.

TH
Tonya H.
Lexus ES 330
02/05/2019
Tonya Hajkowski
I would recommend A Foothill to everyone. Thank you for great service.

Robert R.
01/30/2019
Customer service ..
Marcos, who works at the counter is always helpful. A foothill service is a quality auto repair , at a fair price . Thank you again Pat ...

GC
Greg C.
01/29/2019
Awesome place
Brought my 2002 Silverado in for service and inspection they found a serious rear brake problem. Honest and reliable customer service. Keep up the great work.

PV
Patrick V.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said it was great, they did everything he asked in a reasonable time and price.

GB
Gena B.
Oak Hills, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Gena said the customer service was great and she trusts the employees.

01/05/2019
Dependable service at a fair price
After expert troubleshooting, the mechanic came to a diagnosis that was unexpected but spot on. He quickly arranged for all parts and completed the complicated fix and other requested maintenance a day earlier than expected. Very professional and quality service...I'll be back!

RJ
Rica J.
Sacramento, CA
Kia Sorento
12/28/2018
The quick response time
For my first time there, I had a great experience!

AO
Alex O.
La Mirada, CA
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Alex said they were thorough.

James C.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
James said the service was completed in a very timely manner and everything that needed to be fixed on his vehicle was repaired.

Karen M.
Fullerton, CA
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Karen said she is really happy and Terry was nice.

Ford Expedition
12/16/2018
The service was great as always. I called ahead of time on a Saturday morning to see if I could drop my vehicle off for maintemce and a check up. I was given a ride home promptly, Macy’s called me to advice I needed an air filter. I had my vehicle back by th afternoon. Fast, easy and no pushy sales people like the oil change places!

STEPHANIE B.
12/05/2018
The pricing was fair and the wait was minimal.....
I had a great experience here. Stopped in while I was out running errands to get a smog test on my truck. Marco worked me in to his busy schedule. He was friendly and made me feel welcome. I definitely recommend “A” Foothill Auto Service and will be returning.

BC
BOB C.
Chevrolet HHR
12/03/2018
Honest staff
Reliable work and friendly staff

Chevrolet Pickup
11/26/2018
Knowledgeable mechanics of classic cars

Brian B.
11/24/2018
Knowledge
Terry really knows what he’s doing with every vehicle we have brought him over the past couple years. No “BS;” I really value that attitude!!

KA
Kaushik A.
Chino Hills, CA
Scion tC
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Kaushik said that it was good service and he has nothing to complain about.