PF
Paul F.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/05/2020
I think that I get what I pay for.
This group is very competamt and thorough. I have always been satisfied with the results of their service.

BY
Betty Y.
Beaumont, CA
Suzuki Grand Vitara
07/29/2020
The Service was courteous and complete !!
The service was courteous and complete !!

VM
Virgina M.
07/25/2020
Great customer service from the time I dropped my car off and picked it up! Very detailed and gave me a list of maintenance that I need to keep up on so that my car will last. Gave me a list of a couple of things recommended for the near future.
That you so much!

Mike W.
Phelan, CA
07/18/2020
Breaks and oil
Great work! Terry is the best

CG
Clint G.
Ram 1500
07/10/2020
Awesome service
Thanks for the quick and professional service! Good communication with me as service was being completed. My truck feels great!

RP
Ron P.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Ron said they did excellent work.

LT
LARRY T.
Isuzu Hombre
06/21/2020
As usual, honest, thorough, prompt, courteous, and reasonably priced service.

Chrysler Sebring
06/19/2020
Greeted promptly and professionally.
I was provided with additional information needed to pass a smog check on a vehicle that has been idle and recently had a battery replaced. I will be back. I found the facility very clean and welcoming.

SA
Steve A.
06/12/2020
A great place to have your car or truck serviced
Drop off my truck for valve cover gasket to be replaced and these guys took there time to get it done the right way ,they know have me as a new custo.er anytime I need any service work that needs to be done

KD
Karen D.
06/12/2020
Quality Service
They did a good job within the timeframe and price range originally quoted. They took time to explain everything to me.

KG
Kimberly G.
Hyundai Veloster
06/08/2020
Came in for an oil change. Received super friendly and speedy service. Thank you so much!!

JOHN C.
06/08/2020
Knowledgeable & Personable
John and Terry were both knowledgeable as well as personable! It’s always difficult to make large repairs, especially in older cars. They helped me reason through it and made it cost effective as well. That’s what builds trust! Thanks guys!!

ALICIA M.

Henry G.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
06/01/2020
Care about the customer
Care about the customer.Do you listen to our concerns. Regarding to our vehicles you give us options. You fix it.

RHONDA G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Acura TL
06/01/2020
Great work and service !
Have had A Foothill on my side since 1985. Great service.